Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

I have to confess that I haven't been viewing the forum last night for a geocaching obsessed friend of mine lead me astray. So I have spent almost the entire night meandering around in a city unknown to me, using only a torch and dangerous gadgetry called GPS, following shady and most dubious hints to find (in the end after 5 hours search at half past three in the morning) a shabby box with most random but little useful items in it. Will I end up in hell for that useless waste of time which is now lost forever for worhshipping activities...? :boxed:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you your grace, you are such a wise one, of course it HAS to be a symbol of the rich creaminess of his voice, and once the other thoughts stop and I know with my daily chants from LiCM phsongs they will sooner or later, then I will be able to once again look at my SUAVE new avatar again.

Dear Mother Sparkly... please don't take this the wrong way, but when *I*

look at your "suave" new avatar, all I can think is that poor Mika has a

bad case of dandruff... or a cloud of fleas swarming around his dear head.

:shocked:

dcdeb

dcdeb

Mika dandruff deserves my love too

:bleh:I could make a fortune on ebay if I could capture some.

I have to confess that I haven't been viewing the forum last night for a geocaching obsessed friend of mine lead me astray. So I have spent almost the entire night meandering around in a city unknown to me, using only a torch and dangerous gadgetry called GPS, following shady and most dubious hints to find (in the end after 5 hours search at half past three in the morning) a shabby box with most random but little useful items in it. Will I end up in hell for that useless waste of time which is now lost forever for worhshipping activities...? :boxed:

Can you elaborate...did you play and Mika phsongs on your journey, did you take you tamagotchii/beads? did you take ANYTHING at all to remind yourself of our Lord, so that if you found the need to you could have him with you? if not then I am sure he was with you in your thoughts, heart and soul, if not then please return here to be received by Father Holy Johnny on his return.

Well maybe not hell, but you have some serious catching up to do. What is Geocaching? I don't know this term, although by the sounds of it, I won't be trying it myself:biggrin2: Next time you feel like going off on a whim, may I suggest taking a little extra gadget with you. I think it is called an Em Pee three player. It is a wonderfully magic device that allows you to trap your favorite singers voice in it and you can make them sing whenever you like.:shocked: I don't know if such magic is available everywhere, but if you can find a wizard he maybe able to conjure one up for you:roftl:

dcdeb

Every part of Mika is beloved by all, from the dry bits of scalp that rain down upon his shoulders, to his extra long toes that make his feet size 29.:roftl:

JOHNNY!!!! *runs and hugs* i missed you! lol

so erm, is mika like... gonna always be with us in our hearts and stuff?

ooh ooh and do you know if he veiws us as 'jus another fan'??

ooooooh ooooooh and does he get mega peed off with the fact that people know his life story but he hasn't got a clue about who the people actually are??

lol and will i ever stop being this hyper?? :blink:

JOHNNY!!!! *runs and hugs* i missed you! lol

so erm, is mika like... gonna always be with us in our hearts and stuff?

ooh ooh and do you know if he veiws us as 'jus another fan'??

ooooooh ooooooh and does he get mega peed off with the fact that people know his life story but he hasn't got a clue about who the people actually are??

lol and will i ever stop being this hyper?? :blink:

Wow, you are hyper. Is it because you are busting with Mika love?

Well to answer your great questions.

1. Of course he will be in our hearts forever, he is the light and the rainbow. They may fade but never leave us.

2.Every follower of Mika is sacred, it is just he is rather busy. This is why I had the calling to make sure all his loyal and loving fans are looked after and maybe bring some more to the fold.

3.No I don't think he gets "peed off" with us all, as long as we don't get carried away and do something silly.:thumb_yello:

Wow, you are hyper. Is it because you are busting with Mika love?

Well to answer your great questions.

1. Of course he will be in our hearts forever, he is the light and the rainbow. They may fade but never leave us.

2.Every follower of Mika is sacred, it is just he is rather busy. This is why I had the calling to make sure all his loyal and loving fans are looked after and maybe bring some more to the fold.

3.No I don't think he gets "peed off" with us all, as long as we don't get carried away and do something silly.:thumb_yello:

lol, you probablly don't wanna know what i just witnessed... but that was the reason!! lol i'm so glad we have you to turn to johnny!!!

Oh Holy Johnny.. I have a confession to make for i have sinned againts our Lord Mika. I hope you'll bear with me cause.. it's a long story.

I recently made a 'Where's Mika Poster' (as in like Where's Wally) on behalf of all of us to give to Our Lord at the Hong Kong gig. I wanted to write a message on it from us, which i eventually did. I wanted it to be perfect so i decided to get new pens... i was undecided between silver or gold pens i then bought both.. i was dying to write the message before leaving for Hong Kong, but couldn't cause i was still waiting for suggestions through a thread i put up. Anyway, by the time i wrote the message it was a few minutes before i had to leave the hotel for the gig... I quickly wrote, Dearest Mika, you bring us joy and you bring us together here at MFC...only after i wrote it that i realised it cannot be seen clearly... damn those no good for nothing expensive gold pens!!! ££@$%%$Y* sorry for the swearing...

Anyway, i was rushed, the bus was already waiting... There was a hired bus for all the competition winners and press... So i left it as it was...

When i met our lord, i have completely forgotten about the message...what with the brilliant show and all the excitement.. i cannot be blamed for forgetting surely :wink2: he loves the poster by the way, he started looking for himself straight away....and then suddenly i remembered..... and the cunning me came out... this always happens to me.. I don't know where she comes from... but she comes out with the quickest solutions to things :biggrin2:

I literally lied to Our Lord.. i said to him, by the way there's a hidden message on the poster... which he replied.. he noticed...

Oh Holy Johnny please tell me that I'm forgiven and that no lightning is going to strike me for being too clever for my own good.

Well maybe not hell, but you have some serious catching up to do. What is Geocaching? I don't know this term, although by the sounds of it, I won't be trying it myself:biggrin2: Next time you feel like going off on a whim, may I suggest taking a little extra gadget with you. I think it is called an Em Pee three player. It is a wonderfully magic device that allows you to trap your favorite singers voice in it and you can make them sing whenever you like.:shocked: I don't know if such magic is available everywhere, but if you can find a wizard he maybe able to conjure one up for you:roftl:

Father, forgive me for not elaborating my deed in detail, explaining the term could be a sin already, for it's an evil game :blink:

This is what the oracle of Wikipedia says about it :

Geocaching is an outdoor treasure-hunting game in which the participants use a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver or other navigational techniques to hide and seek containers (called "geocaches" or "caches") anywhere in the world. A typical cache is a small waterproof container containing a logbook and "treasure," usually toys or trinkets of little monetary value. Today, well over 350,000 geocaches are currently placed in 222 countries around the world, which are registered on various websites devoted to the sport.

This is what I say:

The silliest waste of time ever. :bleh:

Oh and having my Em Pee Three player with me saves me from perdition? Then I am salvaged already. :thumb_yello:

Oh Holy Johnny.. I have a confession to make for i have sinned againts our Lord Mika. I hope you'll bear with me cause.. it's a long story.

I recently made a 'Where's Mika Poster' (as in like Where's Wally) on behalf of all of us to give to Our Lord at the Hong Kong gig. I wanted to write a message on it from us, which i eventually did. I wanted it to be perfect so i decided to get new pens... i was undecided between silver or gold pens i then bought both.. i was dying to write the message before leaving for Hong Kong, but couldn't cause i was still waiting for suggestions through a thread i put up. Anyway, by the time i wrote the message it was a few minutes before i had to leave the hotel for the gig... I quickly wrote, Dearest Mika, you bring us joy and you bring us together here at MFC...only after i wrote it that i realised it cannot be seen clearly... damn those no good for nothing expensive gold pens!!! ££@$%%$Y* sorry for the swearing...

Anyway, i was rushed, the bus was already waiting... There was a hired bus for all the competition winners and press... So i left it as it was...

When i met our lord, i have completely forgotten about the message...what with the brilliant show and all the excitement.. i cannot be blamed for forgetting surely :wink2: he loves the poster by the way, he started looking for himself straight away....and then suddenly i remembered..... and the cunning me came out... this always happens to me.. I don't know where she comes from... but she comes out with the quickest solutions to things :biggrin2:

I literally lied to Our Lord.. i said to him, by the way there's a hidden message on the poster... which he replied.. he noticed...

Oh Holy Johnny please tell me that I'm forgiven and that no lightning is going to strike me for being too clever for my own good.

What a great story, I think you used your "cunning self" wisely. What you did was no sin, but as for those darn gold pens, well I hope they won't be used again.:roftl:

Forgive me father for I have sinned!

I realized I haven't made any confessions in the last.. uhm.. weeks? :thumbdown: I think I was just too busy with my boyfriend :lol3:

and music and tennis... oh.. and school of course! :naughty:

But now I'm back! And i'm full of confessions to be made.. :bleh:

Father, forgive me for not elaborating my deed in detail, explaining the term could be a sin already, for it's an evil game :blink:

This is what the oracle of Wikipedia says about it :

This is what I say:

The silliest waste of time ever. :bleh:

Oh and having my Em Pee Three player with me saves me from perdition? Then I am salvaged already. :thumb_yello:

Your description was far more accurate. And keep that magical little box full of our Lords phsongs and no harm will beseech you.:roftl:

Forgive me father for I have sinned!

I realized I haven't made any confessions in the last.. uhm.. weeks? :thumbdown: I think I was just too busy with my boyfriend :lol3:

and music and tennis... oh.. and school of course! :naughty:

But now I'm back! And i'm full of confessions to be made.. :bleh:

Aha, my little friend. I had noticed that you have not been around for sometime. I was wondering if you had been so good you needed me no more. I am glad that is not the case and am ready to listen to you multitude of sins that has accrued in the time you have been away.:naughty:

What a great story, I think you used your "cunning self" wisely. What you did was no sin, but as for those darn gold pens, well I hope they won't be used again.:roftl:

ahhh what a relief... thanks Holy johnny... i now can rest in peace :naughty:

I will most definitely not use the gold one again... but will keep it to remind me of the whole scenario... is that ok Johnny?? or is that a sin...

Forgive me father for I have sinned:

I have pervo thoughts and I fell in love with John Terry:shocked:

I am not sure that this sin can be forgiven my child, let's see what Father Johnny has to say. :sneaky2:

I am not sure that this sin can be forgiven my child, let's see what Father Johnny has to say. :sneaky2:

*falls on her knees*

Oh, please!! John is the Devil! I don't know why he attracts me!! :crybaby: But I feel love, yes, love when thinking of him!!!:blush-anim-cl::shocked::boxed::crybaby: