Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Father Johhny you need to come back, the sisters have all gone mad and are respecting Freddie, I think they need to repent for posting freddiegastic pics and making many groups about Freddies type of body hair and things, what can we do? you have been away so long I fear they have all gone a little ferral on us.

Freddie is a good bloke and I am sure he will cope.:roftl:

You are right, Sparkly, we have deviated from the path and are now bowing at the altar of another, the sisters are in much need of atonement. Perhaps Father Johnny with return to clear us of our sins when M resumes his sermons again in a month's time? :tears:

Ahh Scut Monkey, at last I hear from you. Our lord, the big M is moving in mysterious ways at the moment (no really, did you see him dance? lol:roftl: )

You were the best looking NUN I have ever seen. There is no need to repent, you were great.:punk::thumb_yello:

#

Thank you father, it is indeed hard not to feel pride at your praise (and as pride is a sin I have to try hard not to feel it) :roftl: it means so much that you approved of my er...habbit only our dear lord MM could bestow even mightier praise and he was in too much of a hurry to go and pray with Alan cummings to appreciate my flowery leggins :naughty::naughty: and ado lol.

Keep up your grazy praying as it worked. lol. HERES JOHNNY.

ITS A

MIRACLE!!!!

PROOF THAT PRAYING INDEED WORKS....right I'm straight up to that alter with my tamagotchii beads to pray to the effigy of MM to bless all the laydeeeeez in his temple next time he pops in, I think we are all in need of a jolly good blessing from him. :naughty:

Forgive me father for i have sinned. :shocked:

I lost my sheep.....somehow, and i looked for them but only in a few places. I couldn't be bothered so i went down the pub for a few bevvies. :beer::cheers::drinks_wine: I have since found one of them and it didn't have its tail...and it's all my fault. Maybe if i had kept on looking, it's tail would still be in tact.

Can i ever be forgiven?

#

Thank you father, it is indeed hard not to feel pride at your praise (and as pride is a sin I have to try hard not to feel it) :roftl: it means so much that you approved of my er...habbit only our dear lord MM could bestow even mightier praise and he was in too much of a hurry to go and pray with Alan cummings to appreciate my flowery leggins :naughty::naughty: and ado lol.

I only speak the truth:blush-anim-cl:

I suppose I could confess something - a few day's ago I spent all my money shopping, and now I don't know if I can get enough money intime to buy an outfit/costume for the appolo in dec.....

Have you considered "street performance"? or you could just beg, steal or borrow the money:roftl:

Forgive me father for i have sinned. :shocked:

I lost my sheep.....somehow, and i looked for them but only in a few places. I couldn't be bothered so i went down the pub for a few bevvies. :beer::cheers::drinks_wine: I have since found one of them and it didn't have its tail...and it's all my fault. Maybe if i had kept on looking, it's tail would still be in tact.

Can i ever be forgiven?

As the prophecy says "Leave them alone and they will come home", but maybe got muddled on the next bit. Instead of " wagging their tails behind them" it says "Leaving their tails behind them":wink2: :wink2: