"Big Girl You Are Beautiful" single set to be released on July 16th

Showtunes17

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh that's not too bad. I was thinking it'd be later than that. He's not doing anything on the 16th is he? maybe he'll do a signing that I can actually go to because i'll be in London then!

I reckon if he does the signing, he'll do it on the 18th. Because he released LT on the 23rd and did the signing on the 24th. Maybe the 17th, but as he's doing the somerset house gig, I can't see it happening.

I reckon if he does the signing, he'll do it on the 18th. Because he released LT on the 23rd and did the signing on the 24th. Maybe the 17th, but as he's doing the somerset house gig, I can't see it happening.

yeah exactly, wonder if there'll be more people going or less? cos it will be during the summer holiday period

Oh this could be tricky ...i really want to go to a signing if he does infact have one

But i have somerset house planned aswell ......sooo it may mean coming down to london early or staying later :blink:

Oh this could be tricky ...i really want to go to a signing if he does infact have one

But i have somerset house planned aswell ......sooo it may mean coming down to london early or staying later :blink:

Hm well I'm going down on the 15th I think or about that time, and i'm not coming home until the 28th. I really hope he does a signing though - it's the only time he's released a single when I've not been at college!