Tour.

lozwinter

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Doncaster Saturday, wouldn't need a day off.

yeah i was thinking the same.

mayb i should do doncaster instead of birm and newcastle and then london.

how far is doncaster from newcastle please? id have the sunday to travel, so wouldnt miss too much time from work. why doesnt mika work more weekends to help us out!! lol

Right i have to Breathe

Does Mika know what this information does to us and the effects it has on us :blink:

ive been despirately waiting for this information...now i have it ...im hyperventilating and i cant think straight

how far is doncaster from newcastle please? id have the sunday to travel, so wouldnt miss too much time from work. why doesnt mika work more weekends to help us out!! lol

Tia: I've just been looking up train times and prices. It's over £100 from Newport to Newcastle!!!:shocked:

There are Easyjet flights from Bristol (but not Cardiff) for £6.99 plus taxes. Are you sure you couldn't fly, even for Mika?

I don't agree with short-haul flights unless they're absolutely essential, but this is a matter of life and death.

Gotta be green, gotta be mean!:naughty:

Newcastle - Doncaster is not so far , couple hours in train me thinks

Ohhh autumn and the cold and the leaves and mika ...

Comeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:punk:

hi guys...

so it's def Newcastle for me.... and pos Doncaster if I can get the babysitter overnight...

tickets for Doncaster are £18.50..... and there is a Travel lodge in Doncaster with rooms for £15.00.... not sure how far away it is from the dome though......oohhh!!! exciting :naughty:

Right i have to Breathe

Does Mika know what this information does to us and the effects it has on us :blink:

i cant think straight

me too!

I'm hopping around between coach, train and plane websites trying to sort out times and fares and I haven't even worked out minor details such as what to do about my kids and my job yet!

Right i have to Breathe

ive been despirately waiting for this information...now i have it ...im hyperventilating and i cant think straight

fancy me from italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i won't sleep tonight :shocked::blink:

Ok here is my list so far

Birmingham - no need for a hotel sorted

Doncaster - need a hotel

Sleep on service station 25th

Newcastle - need hotel

London - just stay in london for two nights

London

bleeghh i cant think :boxed:

Tia: I've just been looking up train times and prices. It's over £100 from Newport to Newcastle!!!:shocked:

There are Easyjet flights from Bristol (but not Cardiff) for £6.99 plus taxes. Are you sure you couldn't fly, even for Mika?

I don't agree with short-haul flights unless they're absolutely essential, but this is a matter of life and death.

Gotta be green, gotta be mean!:naughty:

6.99 + taxes uv gotta b joking OMGGGG

im like a nutter on short haul honest i dont know LOL s**t Ul have to hold my hand!!!! :roftl: *valium springs to mind*

hi guys...

so it's def Newcastle for me.... and pos Doncaster if I can get the babysitter overnight...

tickets for Doncaster are £18.50..... and there is a Travel lodge in Doncaster with rooms for £15.00.... not sure how far away it is from the dome though......oohhh!!! exciting :naughty:

andi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exciting news drag you here again!!!! well done mika!!!!!

hi Robertina.... I'm back properly now.....:wink2:

yes... Fred text me the news....... jumped up of the sofa.... kids though something was wrong:naughty:

Are you gonna get over... I soooooo hope so.... and.. I will be wearing my shoes!!!!!!!

hi Robertina.... I'm back properly now.....:wink2:

yes... Fred text me the news....... jumped up of the sofa.... kids though something was wrong:naughty:

Are you gonna get over... I soooooo hope so.... and.. I will be wearing my shoes!!!!!!!

we are all presuming we are able to get tickets here ...i mean i hope we all can its ok for those of us who arent at work :boxed:

But im worrying about being at work when the box office opens :thumbdown:

I don't reckon there will be a pre-sale. I haven't had any mika mail or anything anyway to say that there will be.

Good job i'll be at home then on Friday morning innit! LOL!:thumb_yello:

Oh My .... ok i forgot May has 31days in it i was thinking i only had one day to decide what venues i wanted to go to

ok im a little bit relieved now ....and aslong as the tickets dont sell out in 3 hours i should be ok

*still a little bit worried though*

6.99 + taxes uv gotta b joking OMGGGG

im like a nutter on short haul honest i dont know LOL s**t Ul have to hold my hand!!!! :roftl: *valium springs to mind*

I don't really like flying either, but I'm not as scared as you!

The coach fare is £68 and takes over 10 hours. I can't sit down for that long because I damaged the base of my spine in January and it's not healed yet. I don't know if I'll be better by November.

The flight is only about an hour, so how about it?

I had to use June dates as a price guide because on the Easyjet website you can only use dates up to 3 months in the future, but I chose a Monday in term-time to get a fairly accurate guide.

I'm going to buy a ticket anyway and worry about the transport afterwards!

I'm going to buy a ticket anyway and worry about the transport afterwards!

thats exactly what i will be doing aswell

but the probability is i will be driving up from where i live to doncaster then staying up there for newcastle aswell

*i think*