Tour.

lozwinter

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will everyone ger an extra ticket for me?!?! lol

lol i dunno....what if i DO go threw london and than have no ticket?! ICK!

im sure he would let u in!!!! he knows ur a big fan!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i hoping there will be lots of spare tickets floating around the MFC ...there is always a need for spares so people shouldnt worry about buying two there is always someone who will want it :blush-anim-cl:

I don't really like flying either, but I'm not as scared as you!

The coach fare is £68 and takes over 10 hours. I can't sit down for that long because I damaged the base of my spine in January and it's not healed yet. I don't know if I'll be better by November.

The flight is only about an hour, so how about it?

I had to use June dates as a price guide because on the Easyjet website you can only use dates up to 3 months in the future, but I chose a Monday in term-time to get a fairly accurate guide.

I'm going to buy a ticket anyway and worry about the transport afterwards!

i know 10hrs is just tooo long!!! yeah i gonna book tickets first and worry how im gonna get anywhere later:bleh:

i thinking birm not a prob...

newcastle.... buy and worry how too get there another day!!!

London.... easy!!!! so 3 for me and i think ill leave it 2 that!!

im sure he would let u in!!!! he knows ur a big fan!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i hope! :) ok ok lol i SO hope it happens!

just yesterday i told my mom that if i go to london it will be like november december and it sucks because of the weather....but NOT ANYMORE!!! LOL

will everyone ger an extra ticket for me?!?! lol

lol i dunno....what if i DO go threw london and than have no ticket?! ICK!

You can pretty much guarentee there'll be people selling ticket outside at both Hammersmith and Brixton. Everytime I've been to either of them there have been loads of people selling.

You can pretty much guarentee there'll be people selling ticket outside at both Hammersmith and Brixton. Everytime I've been to either of them there have been loads of people selling.

selling in normal price?! or for 100000 pounds?

Birmingham , Doncaster , Newcastle and London x 2 it is then

Now i have this on my mind How on earth am i meant to concentrate on fancy dress for July 17th :shocked:

Bigger than B'ham Academy.

Hammersmith's a bit bigger than Brixton. about 5500? I think.

wow thats so huge!

next LA show gonna be like 900-1200 ppl i think...

Now i have this on my mind How on earth am i meant to concentrate on fancy dress for July 17th :shocked:

Excellent choice:biggrin2:

This is the last thing I needed when all I wanted was a chilled out night:roftl:

LOL! yes! i shouldnt b worried about that now...i still need to think of what to wear for june 8, 9 and 10 for john mayer! ICK!

hey does anyone know if carling academy brixton or apollo hammersmith have age restrictions? *crosses fingers and whispers please say no please say no*

14+ I think. I've been to both when I was under 18 with no problem

This is the last thing I needed when all I wanted was a chilled out night:roftl:

I know EXACTLY what you mean i got back from work at 9pm and since then i have been completely Stressing out over the November Uk tour dates!!!

and its my day off tomorow...all day i will be continuing to stress and search hotels and stuff :blink:

i thought u r sleeping!!!!!!!! :shocked:

i guess u just didnt feel like talking to me.... FINE!

well done!! im gonna do birm, newcastle and 1 london prob the sunday i think!!!:bleh: but iv an awful headache now!!

sivan will i get u a ticket just in case, i can always sell it if u cant come? ill leave it with u!!

431891151_688771a0ff.jpg

BRIXTON

52927482_3528b87b7d.jpg?v=0

HAMMERSMITH

And I've only ever been at the front for both of those - it's easy peasy to get a good view there! :D

is Hammersmith a partially seated venue then??

well done!! im gonna do birm, newcastle and 1 london prob the sunday i think!!!:bleh: but iv an awful headache now!!

sivan will i get u a ticket just in case, i can always sell it if u cant come? ill leave it with u!!

i think the entire thread Needs A few pain killers right now beacuse i also have a cracking headache:blink: