Tour.

lozwinter

this is gonna be a MIKA year for all of us!!!!:thumb_yello: Im aiming to go to 10 MIKA gigs this year ...ive already been to 3...only 7 more to go!!!

but the money is an issue...."MIKA LET US IN FOR FREE!!!!!!! PLZ":thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

TEN???!!!!!! Flippin eck!!!! Mind you, i'm probably as bad - been to 3, got one coming up, er....can i count the T4 thing? I'll be seeing him there anyway so that's 5......er......2 for defo at new tour.....mmmmm, could be tricky. LOL!!!:biggrin2:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh stress STRESS

i want to do them ALLLLL

But i have to ask myself is it possible?!?!?!:boxed:

Lol did u get my text? which ones WHICH ONES!!!! Im thinking birm, manchester and london, but is that 2 many??? ohhhhhhh

Oh i havent looked at my phone yet i lefdt it upstairs in my room...one second lol i will check :naughty:

Only three?!?!?

i want to try and doo them all :boxed:

Newcastle and the meetup! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

r u thinking of doing the meet up then, oh its a good idea, i dont know i want to do them alllll!!!!!!!!!! newcastle soooo far away!!!:blink:

Oh i havent looked at my phone yet i lefdt it upstairs in my room...one second lol i will check :naughty:

Only three?!?!?

i want to try and doo them all :boxed:

:o Are you made of money?! haha I'm struggling with 3 at the moment!

What about Newcastle?

id love tooooo!!! i dunno, if i did newcastle i would prob only do 1 other 1 thats close to me either birm or london is easy 4 me!!! this is gonna b hard!!!

I don't know anything, but I reckon he will be in Europe first.

YES!!!!! That i CAN confirm!! He will be doing Europe in October.

I know this because MIKA told me AND am gutted because i invited him to celebrate my birthday in LA and he can't make it because of this.....boo hoo....... LOL! x:thumb_yello: