Tour.

lozwinter

Hahah that audience looks lively......:blink:

*hah* yeh they look like zombies:roftl:

can u imagine what that venue will look like with all us MFC members in crazy dress...well we wouldnt look like they do!!!:roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yuppers Birmingham makes sense for me to do that one as i live so close to it :biggrin2: Plus we now know the secret to getting first in queue :wink2:

Im going to have to open up my money tin and put it in the bank ready i think ..and then save save save for accomodation

A good plan Jennie!

I think I will go to the Birmingham even though I said I'd never go there again!

(well, it is Mika!)

I want to go to Newcastle, but I've just looked up the National Express Coach times and it's 11 hours from Chepstow!

..........now I'm off to research trains and planes!

Good Idea i need to start researching transport and stuff and find out which venues it would be best to go to :thumb_yello:

it IS exciting, but I think we are all going to be in a panic until we get our tickets. Lets just hope there is a Pre sale

I am ALREADY in a panic :shocked:

A good plan Jennie!

I think I will go to the Birmingham even though I said I'd never go there again!

(well, it is Mika!)

I want to go to Newcastle, but I've just looked up the National Express Coach times and it's 11 hours from Chepstow!

..........now I'm off to research trains and planes!

newcastle is not so bad by train, 7hrs!! Lol and there is NO WAY im getting on a plain not even for MIKA!!!! :roftl: but let me know which ones u decide on and mayb we can travel up together:bleh: And i wont let anyone push us in the Q, ask bexx i was like a mad woman at Leeds!!!

A good plan Jennie!

(well, it is Mika!)

Yeah that's the spirit :P

The good thing about living here is that you're kinda close to everywhere. But there's no way I can go to London AND Newcastle/Doncaster.

London works out a lot cheaper for me becuase I get free accommodation and I know I won't get lost :thumb_yello:

Plus I kow both the London venues really well so it makes sense!

Yeah that's the spirit :P

The good thing about living here is that you're kinda close to everywhere. But there's no way I can go to London AND Newcastle/Doncaster.

London works out a lot cheaper for me becuase I get free accommodation and I know I won't get lost :thumb_yello:

Plus I kow both the London venues really well so it makes sense!

Yeah......i'm not so bad where i am actually. It's still a bit of a trek but better than being in Cornwall or summat!

logically thinking i may have to miss out Brighton...but london makes sense as its the 2nd and 3rd so once im there i dont have to travel to the second venue and i can stay in a hotel somewhere .....argh the dates are all so awkward :blink:

logically thinking i may have to miss out Brighton...but london makes sense as its the 2nd and 3rd so once im there i dont have to travel to the second venue and i can stay in a hotel somewhere .....argh the dates are all so awkward :blink:

I'd love to that ya know but would have to see if my wonderful friend can look after my little one AND have to try and pursuade hubby to let me. I've already been told off tonight about spending too much money on tickets!! Ooops!! LOL!!!:biggrin2:

ok

thinking

thinking

Birmingham is a dead Cert as is Newcastle

im tempted to take a road trip and then do Bournmouth , Plymouth and Brighton as they are all at the bottom of the map and close together dates so alot of hotel jumping :blink:

ok

thinking

thinking

im tempted to take a road trip and then do Bournmouth , Plymouth and Brighton as they are all at the bottom of the map and close together dates so alot of hotel jumping :blink:

Well done to newcastle , I was looking at Doncaster too .. Sataday night:biggrin2:

ok

thinking

thinking

hahahahah........ its all a bit too much 4 the brain!!!:naughty: