Tour.

lozwinter

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done!! im gonna do birm, newcastle and 1 london prob the sunday i think!!!:bleh: but iv an awful headache now!!

sivan will i get u a ticket just in case, i can always sell it if u cant come? ill leave it with u!!

how much r the london tix?

i will know more about when ill go threw london around august september...i think

i need to go to israel and back to La...so i want to go threw london on the way :)

if u can it would b cool!

how much r the london tix?

i will know more about when ill go threw london around august september...i think

i need to go to israel and back to La...so i want to go threw london on the way :)

if u can it would b cool!

looking like they will b around £18-25ish, iv no idea really it's not a prob. either one? do u mind the sun or mon? have a think and let me no:wink2:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NEWCASTLE CARLING!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

woo hoo Freddie NEWCASTLE IM GOING WE ALL GOTTA MEET UP I AM SOOO EXCITED, I WANT TO GO TO DONCASTER AND MANCHESTER too, wonder if I can afford it, it's the getting there and back that scares me I hate the travelling, even if I buy a sat nav I will be really scared, the most driving I do at a time is about an hour, any more to place I have never been and I am a proper weed lol but ARRRGH EXCITMENT I will cross that bridge when I come to it. woooo hoooo wowie

Upstairs is always seated. Downstairs is seated for certain gigs. Brixton's the same.

i dont think i could EVER sit down for a Mika concert :blink:

yeah i am going to say around 20£ per ticket as an estimate ....i need 100£ by the 1st June

this could be tricky :blink:

i so wasnt expecting this tonite, i wasnt even going to come onto mfc!!! iv sooo much work to get thou:bleh: oh well mika's worth it....

woo hoo Freddie NEWCASTLE IM GOING WE ALL GOTTA MEET UP I AM SOOO EXCITED, I WANT TO GO TO DONCASTER AND MANCHESTER too, wonder if I can afford it, it's the getting there and back that scares me I hate the travelling, even if I buy a sat nav I will be really scared, the most driving I do at a time is about an hour, any more to place I have never been and I am a proper weed lol but ARRRGH EXCITMENT I will cross that bridge when I come to it. woooo hoooo wowie

Never trust a sat Nav just use your Mika senses :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i may have to Borrow my sisters sat nav but im worryed it will send me into roadworks like it did at birmingham causing us to drive round and round in circles for 30mins :naughty:

OO I know a sound engineer lass from Newcastle academy, wonder if she can get me any inside info, hmmm she aint online right now but I will pester her soon as she comes online lol. woooo hooo soooo excited!!!

i so wasnt expecting this tonite, i wasnt even going to come onto mfc!!! iv sooo much work to get thou:bleh: oh well mika's worth it....

Me neither i was going to have a totally chilled out night and finish off my skirt for the July Concert but all i have managed to do is stab myself with a few Pins :blink:

OO I know a sound engineer lass from Newcastle academy, wonder if she can get me any inside info, hmmm she aint online right now but I will pester her soon as she comes online lol. woooo hooo soooo excited!!!

I need to take a chill ...because at this rate i WILL NOT be able to get to sleep tonight at all :thumbdown:

We were upstairs in Shepherds Bush and got a great view, I think the people in the pit at the bottom didn't get a good view at all unless they were right at the front and that was only just over 2000.

Me neither i was going to have a totally chilled out night and finish off my skirt for the July Concert but all i have managed to do is stab myself with a few Pins :blink:

I was supposed to be going offline at 8 because I've been on here ages. But then I had an email from gigandtours and though i'd better check it out...just incase :P Good thing I did!I can only aford 2 tickets on my card so I might have to ask my mom for her card details for the 3rd :P

There's no way I'd go upstairs for a gig if I could help it. I've only ever done that once and the atmosphere was completely different! I hated it!

I've still ALWAYS been front row at every standing gig I've ever been to (which is alot):thumb_yello:

:D eeeek I'm so excited now. (Providing we can get tickets of course) I've still got another 4 Mika gigs ahead of me this year :roftl:

Otherwise I'd have been soooo depressed after Somerset House was over!

is nobody going to go to plymouth or Bournemouth ?

Dont make me go and represent the MFC...because i will if i have to :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

*well if someone buys me tickets* :roftl: :roftl:

:D eeeek I'm so excited now. (Providing we can get tickets of course) I've still got another 4 Mika gigs ahead of me this year :roftl:

Otherwise I'd have been soooo depressed after Somerset House was over!

I know what you mean, we haven't even been there yet, but still need something else to look forward to.

I'm thinking Doncaster, Newcastle, home for a day, Bournemouth? Plymouth, Brighton, home , London x 2. But that sounds crazy........

I would do that aswell if money was no Problem :biggrin2: