Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

mine should be here today bit i had to do a e bay !!!!!!

justa htought you copuld possible ring them up (ticket peopel) and ask them to be sebt to the venue if its pushing it and then all you need to do is take id and collect them atthe dome xxxxxx hope this helps

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God this is unbelievable... It's 5 days away from the gig maybe you can call them now and they have taken new dispositions (retrieval at the venue?)?

i bought my donny ticket thou london ticket line, i cant find there number and they wont reply to my emails. and i paid £70 pounds for it.

the other ticket is the newcastle one which im giving to sivan. thats thou see tickets and they say it should arrive fri, but im going to b in birm, i explained that and they are like so? i dont know wot to do:boxed: i dont like shouting at ppl on the fone, im just not that sort of person, but they are being so rude.

i bought my donny ticket thou london ticket line, i cant find there number and they wont reply to my emails. and i paid £70 pounds for it.

the other ticket is the newcastle one which im giving to sivan. thats thou see tickets and they say it should arrive fri, but im going to b in birm, i explained that and they are like so? i dont know wot to do:boxed: i dont like shouting at ppl on the fone, im just not that sort of person, but they are being so rude.

Tia, I hate shouting at people too, but obviously this company does not make its job. If the next person you talk to is as awful as the first one, ask to talk to a manager. You might not succeed but you cannot miss a gig before they're not doing their job. They say it should arrive on Friday, and even if you were home, what about the post is not as fast as expected or anything else? Then you'd be f*cked. This is their responsibility to send it well ahead so people get it on time.

You might also just have been unlucky with the person you talked to. Try again maybe you'll have someone nicer to talk to (and if it's not the case, ask for their name in order for you to place a complaint. You might not do it but they might get more understandable...).

UPDATE: Doncaster Dome were really friendly but they couldn't offer me any help in the fact that Mika fans haven't received their tickets. She did say she had a lady phone up in a panic about Frank Skinner tickets that she had ordered recently from "See Tickets" and they were sent out at the very last minute.

Advised me to give the company a call again and demand to know what is happening.

Here we go again...............

Back soon

Tried 12 times to get thru to SeeTickets..............

engaged constantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postie has already been this morning and still no delivery of the Doncaster tickets!

Will keep trying all day and be back to update soon.

Please somebody let me know if you have any joy????

Tried 12 times to get thru to SeeTickets..............

engaged constantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postie has already been this morning and still no delivery of the Doncaster tickets!

Will keep trying all day and be back to update soon.

Please somebody let me know if you have any joy????

Thank you for all the effort you are putting in. No, no tickets here yet either boo hoo!

Ok.... thx to Ems advice i got back in touch with seetickets... who after telling me no ticket til friday can know assure me that the newcastle ticket will b with me by wed after i asked to speak to a manager or some1 in charge. did they just tell me that to shut me up thou:blink:

however my donny ticket seems lost forever:boxed:

Ok.... thx to Ems advice i got back in touch with seetickets... who after telling me no ticket til friday can know assure me that the newcastle ticket will b with me by wed after i asked to speak to a manager or some1 in charge. did they just tell me that to shut me up thou

however my donny ticket seems lost forever

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed::blink: :blink: :shocked: :shocked:

Ok.... thx to Ems advice i got back in touch with seetickets... who after telling me no ticket til friday can know assure me that the newcastle ticket will b with me by wed after i asked to speak to a manager or some1 in charge. did they just tell me that to shut me up thou:blink:

however my donny ticket seems lost forever:boxed:

Damn! I'm leaving on friday and now I'm really scared for my ticket..:shocked:

OK, finally got thru to SeeTickets, they tell us this time that our tickets are going to be sent out today or tomorrow! They should have been sent out already apparantly! Boyzone are having the same probs - but i think that was a fob off because unless I'm out of date, Boyzone have only just announced that they are getting back together - let alone released tour dates! (Unless someone can put me right on that one)

There are 35 people working for See tickets according to "Monique", so if you try and don't get thru, keep trying.

Their excuse at the end of the day is that, they don't want people to resell the tickets on ebay!!!!! So all us genuine fans who WANT to see Mika have to wait and make up for the minority who only buy tickets for profits!

I could swear, but there maybe young people present! :(

I wrote in some thread or other, I got through to See yesterday after trying half of the day, my Newcastle tickets were posted yesterday, and he is sending my Donny and Bournemouth tickets to the box office for me, after I explained I would not be home after saturday.

He said they were busy because Boyzone tickets had gone on sale yesterday, that's why the phones were constantly engaged, he was very helpful.