Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

I'm going to Glasgow although I haven't really been on the thread much, long story, but in any case even though it would be great to meet everyone, we will only get to G really late on Friday night, so don't count me in......

I'll see everyone on Saturday.

Can't wait to meet more MFC'ers!!!:punk:

I'm like Baaaaaaaaaabs! :)

Will go anywhere, except maybe that mussel bar, scg mentioned... but even

then, I guess I'd go and just not eat mussels :wink2:

dcde

thats one of my favourites in there mussels with black bean sauce yummy & their ribs are ace too the best ive ever tasted anyway !

Oooh, there you are you little bugger!!! I've been looking everywhere for you!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Hehehe I am here!

Just thinking about putting that R2 Maida Vale thing onto DVD if I can and uploading it. That was the first time I saw you. Ah memories!

Hi!

I'm going to Glasgow although I haven't really been on the thread much, long story, but in any case even though it would be great to meet everyone, we will only get to G really late on Friday night, so don't count me in......

Will be good to see you!

Hi!

well that brings it down to 26 then !

well that brings it down to 26 then !

That's still a lot! Maybe we need a private room! :naughty:

Also, if they have a cot or two, it might be nice... as a few of

us will need naps to help overcome our jet lag! :wink2:

dcdeb

dcdeb

TEE HEE! Deb...you are so (Rightly) proud of your Britiah heritage and knowledge.....but believe me...as dainty as you are..I don't think you would fit into a 'cot' here....we call a cot what you a call a crib!

after 7 pm , but anytimes fine by me , im easy it only takes me 20 mins to get into the town so decide among yourself :thumb_yello:

People are getting in at all different times aren't they...lots are coming in the afternoon I think. I know Robi and mirtilla are now getting in much earlier than they originally thought so they should be able to join us

dcdeb

maybe we should just get a very very large take away from a resturant & eat it in 1 of the hotel rooms then we could make our own entertainment with our mika sounds & carri jigging her boobie tassles

dcdeb

haha! if you manage to get yourself (or any other adult) in a cot, PLEASE take a pic!!!

I need to see that!:roftl:

maybe we should just get a very very large take away from a resturant & eat it in 1 of the hotel rooms then we could make our own entertainment with our mika sounds & carri jigging her boobie tassles

Hey, hey, hey!!!

What's wrong with MY boobie tassles??? :sneaky2:

TEE HEE! Deb...you are so (Rightly) proud of your Britiah heritage and knowledge.....but believe me...as dainty as you are..I don't think you would fit into a 'cot' here....we call a cot what you a call a crib!

You know, I thought of that after I typed it! :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I am only 5'1"... :roftl:

dcdeb

Ha ha ha!!!

Maybe we SHOULD start a Friday night @ Glasgow thread so people can RSVP with what time they will be there and what they fancy doing etc....maybe a voting poll of some sort??? Or is that making it too complicated :blink:

no thats a good idea i was thinking of opening a new thread just for friday nite in glesga + it would give us a head count for a resturant so go for it sarah :thumb_yello: