Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

OMG! Can you believe it! Don't you wish the flight was that short? LOL!! I'll be leaving that Monday at 9am and not getting to Los Angeles until 6:40pm our time. UGH!! But, I'll still be on a high and not noticing. Crap, just realized I'll be driving to Vegas jet-lagged. Oh, who cares...I'll have Mika blasting all the way there. LOL :punk:

Can't wait and don't you know they put a 100 supspenses on me at work that are all due on the 16th. Um, since I'm leaving on the 15th..doesn't work for me...I'll be busy but it will make the next few days go by faster. And, Monday is a Holiday. Whoo hooo!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We loveeee insanity here , its mad .. but it will so be worth it :biggrin2:

I know it will! :original:

OMG! Can you believe it! Don't you wish the flight was that short? LOL!! I'll be leaving that Monday at 9am and not getting to Los Angeles until 6:40pm our time. UGH!! But, I'll still be on a high and not noticing. Crap, just realized I'll be driving to Vegas jet-lagged. Oh, who cares...I'll have Mika blasting all the way there. LOL :punk:

That's a drive! :shocked:

But yes, I think we all will be operating on pure adrenalin for a few days

post-Glasgow! :naughty:

dcdeb

Yeah, I just found out I'll be driving too. :sneaky2: My parents want to leave early for Vegas and I'll be you-know-where! :naughty: They just can't wait for me. And, when I get back from Vegas, back on a plane to the Islands. That's where I plan I getting my sleep. LOL!!

I know it will! :original:

That's a drive! :shocked:

But yes, I think we all will be operating on pure adrenalin for a few days

post-Glasgow! :naughty:

dcdeb

Not too many drinkies...I want to remember what I did with y'all. :naughty:

Ohh and drinkies help :biggrin2:

Good Morning! *waves* to SCG! This is how I feel right now. :woot_jump: Less than 8 days until I'm on a plane...look how close my plane is to landing.

hi charlie "sheena trys to wave looking happy" sorry charlie i feel really glum :emot-sad: i think its with all this waiting for my mika fix ! just think some of us havent had a fix since may & shortly after that we then heard of this gig ! god this has been one hell of a long time , it just seems to be dragging in :thumbdown:

hi charlie "sheena trys to wave looking happy" sorry charlie i feel really glum :emot-sad: i think its with all this waiting for my mika fix ! just think some of us havent had a fix since may & shortly after that we then heard of this gig ! god this has been one hell of a long time , it just seems to be dragging in :thumbdown:

I have NEVER had a fix - this will be my first time seeing Mika!!!

And yes, the time has dragged, but now I have lots of things

to do before we all meet up, suddenly it does not feel very long

at all!! :shocked::biggrin2:

Awe, Sheena! :shocked: The sad part is that it will be over soon. :thumbdown: The only draggin' part is when you'll be draggin' me all over Glasgow on Sunday. LOL!! Cheer up my Dear....we will be there soon. :wub2:

hi charlie "sheena trys to wave looking happy" sorry charlie i feel really glum : i think its with all this waiting for my mika fix ! just think some of us havent had a fix since may & shortly after that we then heard of this gig ! god this has been one hell of a long time , it just seems to be dragging in :thumbdown:

Wendi, it's so exciting that we will see him for the first time together! Yeah, doesn't seem long at all. Thank goodness I have a three-day weekend; otherwise, I would be wondering how I'm going to get everything done. I still haven't worked on my little project yet. I always wait until the last minute. :naughty:

I have NEVER had a fix - this will be my first time seeing Mika!!!

And yes, the time has dragged, but now I have lots of things

to do before we all meet up, suddenly it does not feel very long

at all!! :shocked::biggrin2:

Awe, Sheena! :shocked: The sad part is that it will be over soon. :thumbdown:

Charlotte, you seriously need to stop that kind of talk NOW! This is

going to be the party that never ends! :naughty:

Seriously, earlier today I thought -- gee, a week from this coming Monday,

I'll be home and it'll be all over... I had to snap myself out of that quick!

That's just crazy talk! :thumbdown:

Gotta keep my eye on NEXT Thursday! The beginning!

dcdeb

Charlotte, you seriously need to stop that kind of talk NOW! This is

going to be the party that never ends! :naughty:

Seriously, earlier today I thought -- gee, a week from this coming Monday,

I'll be home and it'll be all over... I had to snap myself out of that quick!

That's just crazy talk! :thumbdown:

Gotta keep my eye on NEXT Thursday! The beginning!

dcdeb

Whats all this talk of it ending!! .. we havent even started:wink2:

Who knows it may never end :punk: