Mika with Toys

aufinnau

The interviewer asks MIKA if he would want to be a toy doll/figure and MIKA says "no", because he is not pretty enough!

MIKA, you're GORGEOUS! As much as I'd love a toy doll MIKA (just look at the "Barbie doll" thread I started) - I can't imagine they would do you any justice!

oh, my god. he's just like a kid and with his face and with his shorts and his legs and everything. he's so good looking. i want in that bed imediatly.

Spoken like a true MFC Mom!!:naughty:

The interviewer asks MIKA if he would want to be a toy doll/figure and MIKA says "no", because he is not pretty enough!

MIKA, you're GORGEOUS! As much as I'd love a toy doll MIKA (just look at the "Barbie doll" thread I started) - I can't imagine they would do you any justice!

that's impossible!! how can he even say he's not pretty enough????:shocked: he's BEAUTIFUL!! the most handsome man on earth!

that's impossible!! how can he even say he's not pretty enough????:shocked: he's BEAUTIFUL!! the most handsome man on earth!

Hey Id second that opionon! He is GORGOUS!!!!!!.:wub2::blush-anim-cl: Most hansome fella in da universe!:bleh:

I absolutely LOVE Mika as you all know, but, sorry - WHAT is he wearing!!??!! Don't like his shorts much, or that top, :thumbdown: , but like all the other ones :naughty::thumb_yello: He is still totally gorgeous of course and has lovely legs:naughty:

thanks for your translation~

there is a sentence that should be "he usually doesn't warm up before the show..":biggrin2: :biggrin2:

actually my english is not gd too....

that is so right, i never see a show that it is already been so high from the beginning:thumb_yello:

i also watch the movie he mention before!i love it so much too though my fd said it is very boring.....!

i want to go to Paris after watching the film!

the film is cosisted of different storys happen in Paris that is directed by different director

it is more fun if u learn french..as him~:biggrin2:

i just fall in mika this week....so i can't find the mag now....

actually i saw the cover of mag in the newstand a few weeks ago...

but i dun feel interest on him that time..

i think he is very old..:naughty:

who take the photo?!:sneaky2:

and i feel annoyed that i can hear love today 5 times a day on the radio..

it is really hardselling:boxed:

and apparently i already get addicted to him...

after listening to DJ's reviews of the showcase in Hong Kong, it really receive a lot of good comment here

when i am exploring him, i really want to ask....why he is so talented and prefect?

He can sing, can write, can speak french, can play piano, good looking, charmed, model-sized(he is skinny but i found he has muscle too), has fashion sense, energetic, so adorable and cute boy~

and i also like he has his own thought

I was looking for some new magazines today and something caught my attention, I saw this magazine at the newstand, so I bought it immediately

mika1.jpg

mika2.jpg

mika3.jpg

mika4.jpg

mika5.jpg

mika6.jpg

Mika is wearing shorts!!! I've never seen him wearing shorts in any magazines.

And how cute is he playing with those toys~~haha~

And I like the last pic alot, coz he looks very happy!!!

Sorry for those who can't read chinese, but the pics are awesome, I just wanna share it with you guys~~

Yes the pics are great.Thank you for posting even if i don't understand :)

Oh~there's translation for the magzine at the other pages, I don't remember which page.

And thanks for correcting me, some of my translation may not appropriate, I just to tired to use my brain, haha~~

He's really talented, and I'm also appreciate for his wisdom, at the age of 23, he's really wise and from his interview, I can see that he's wiser than those so-called super star like Britney spears and Pairs Hilton..:bleh: