Mika with Toys

aufinnau

Mika:Because I can't sleep on a plane, that's why I don't like flying on a plane. Sometimes I'll watch movie, but sometimes it's quit boring watching movie on a plane.

Hey! I can't sleep on a plane either and that is exactly why I don't like long flights! I wonder if he can sleep in a car or bus. I am able to sleep in/on every means of transport (within five minutes) - except on planes, that is the only place where I can't sleep. :biggrin2:

Thank you! Your english is very good I could understand everything :thumb_yello::wink2:

Aaaaw he looks forward to the meals ( just like I do) :roftl: that's good Mika you gotta have your food :naughty::cheerful_h4h:

I never do :thumbdown:

the veggie food is always yuckie :sneaky2:

I never do :thumbdown:

the veggie food is always yuckie

Hehehe but all I can think of when I'm hungry is "give me my foooood!"

I think the chicken and fries are allright :naughty:

dont cut ur hair mika! it luks nice as it iz.:wub2:

He luks so nice in shorts humm

Anyone sean any photos of mika without a top on?

I bet he has a lovly body:wub2:

oooo yeeea those pics are dangerous..... *warning* there's even a video of him stripping

:toot:

Don't say I didn't warn you :P

Sorry guys, I've been very busy these few days, here's the second part of the interview~

Milk:Have you ever inspired by any movies? Like "Big Girl (You are beautiful)", you wrote it after you watched the documentory about it.

Mika:When I was flying from Toyko to Hong Kong, I watched "Paris Je T'aime", every love story in the movie is very interesting, and I think everyone should go watching it, it's great. And I'm inspired by one of the stories, it has very good element to write a song, coz it doesn't have typical ending. If you have taken notice to my songs, you'll find that I don't like to write an ending to it, I'm fascinated by stories without ending. Take the story to the peak and then stop, just like "Billy Brown", this is a good story should be like.

Milk:You have a story but you don't have an ending, isn't it a little distressed?

Mika:At first, maybe, coz you can't end it. But in long-run it may not be a bad thing. Because, "ending" will make one thing loses its' character. It can only be survived without an ending, same as a song.

Milk:Do you record your everyday life?

Mika:No, I don't! If something you can forget, there's nothing worth to remember.

Milk:So you don't write diary?

Mika:I only have a sketchbook which has only newspaper cutting and drawing inside it. No, I don't have a diary. I'm not a writing person, I'm better to use visual and sound to record things, that's why I don't write diary.

Milk:Have you ever thought about directing your own Music Video?

Mika:I prefer working with others, like record or video, other people's experiences are very important. I enjoy discussing with the director, creating a concept togather. Sometimes some directors are not used to discuss and create the concept with them. But if they don't like it, then I can't work well with them.

Milk:You're a figure fan, when did you begin to collect it?

Mika:Few years ago! Luckily, I now have enough money to support myself to buy more of it. Look at those firgures, they're so detailed, so delicate, it takes the craftsman a long time to make it looks and feel so good. If you don't take a very good care of it, you're just wasting it.You have responsibility to put them in a proper place in a proper way. I already have a few hundreds of it, I'm going to refurnish my place, I would put all these figures I bought in Hong Kong into the new cabinet in my room. (I guess it should be bedroom)

Milk:Have you ever thought about designing a figure by yourself?

Mika:I'm now trying to work with different designers to make some figures of those characters on my CD cover.

Milk:Would you make a Mika figure?

Mika:No, I wouldn't, I'm not pretty enough! I think I like "plastic" thing alot, I think it's amazing.

Milk:Paul Smith had asked you to be their model to promote their collection.What do you think is "Fashion" ?

Mika:I'd only wear those clothes that make me happy. I don't care alot about fashion. If you always try to make yourself look fashionable, you won't have any style. You shouldn't only wear one disigner's clothes, coz it won't stylish enough. Wearing only one disigner's clothes from head to toe, it makes you look like a fashion victim more.

That's all for the interview~~

Hope you all'll like it!:punk: