Mika with Toys

aufinnau

of delight to all your fans again!

You are so ENDEARING!

How can anyone NOT have a crush on you?

And it's soooo subtle of you to not make it look like your trying to TEASE the heck out of all of us with these pics!

oh MIKA... (sigh)

p.s. please where these shorts/boxers (whatever they are) again - perhaps on stage when you come back to Toronto?

And lovely eyebrows esp in the second pic :wub2:

His hair sometimes looks lighter, you think he dyes it??? :blink:

I suspect that he does. In his official myspace photos, his hair looks lighter and my cousin (a guy!) pointed out that he has highlights. :shocked:

I hadn't noticed it.

But, Mika's hot either way. Personally, I prefer the dark hair. It seems like his natural hair color, and so, makes for a more natural look (again, personal preference). And it makes a great contrast with his light-colored skin. :wub2:

Guest Lion Tamer

just fainted....and needed to be picked up off the floor.:shocked:

want to be tangled in those limbs (sigh)

WAWWWW

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!

Oh realy u guys u've done a great job in Hk!!! thx for the rports, pix, videos...that was very nice from you....

But u knowwhat... I was going to miss this thread, If I wasn't soooooooo curious, I'd have never seen this pix!!!!!!

U should renamed it Mika IN BED with toys + a warning for sensitive souls :naughty:

yummy he's so gorgeous..a perfect model really :mf_lustslow:

When I saw Mika,I can just use a "kidult" to describle him.He looks energetic on the stage,but when he take pitures he's also amusing...He plays his "new bought" toys and figures and jumping in the bed,he ignored people told him to be careful!!

Mika also discusses with the photographer how to take some funny pictures,but when the interview stared,he answers the questions seriously!It's not easy to see a foreign singer can be so nice...Even on the stage or not on the stage,Mika is a guy who can make people feel happy...no wonder Mika can write this kind of "happy songs"!!!MIKA,YOU'RE FANTASTIC!!

It's the first page of the interview...please don't laugh!!!I know my english is bad!!!:thumbdown::no:

When I saw Mika,I can just use a "kidult" to describle him.He looks energetic on the stage,but when he take pitures he's also amusing...He plays his "new bought" toys and figures and jumping in the bed,he ignored people told him to be careful!!

Mika also discusses with the photographer how to take some funny pictures,but when the interview stared,he answers the questions seriously!It's not easy to see a foreign singer can be so nice...Even on the stage or not on the stage,Mika is a guy who can make people feel happy...no wonder Mika can write this kind of "happy songs"!!!MIKA,YOU'RE FANTASTIC!!

It's the first page of the interview...please don't laugh!!!I know my english is bad!!!:thumbdown::no:

Oh wow your great at translating it for us THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for the translation!!! :thumb_yello: I know it's very hard to make a translation in english!!!!

Crazy pictures!!!! And Mika is always so nice with people he meets!!!

Mika is truly a Kidult!!! GREAT AMAZING & NATURAL:wub2:

"He plays his "new bought" toys and figures and jumping in the bed,he ignored people told him to be careful!!":lmao: I can imagine the scene!!

but please be careful...we wanna see u this summer!!:wink2:

OMG hot flush!!! :sweatdrop::snog::bleh:

Mika's legs!

Doesn't he look 'mature' on the last picture (it almost feels right for me to fancy him on that pic!:naughty: )- not liking the side parting look though, I hope it was a hairdressing malfunction and not deliberate!

HAHA~When saw this post,Iwent to the convenient store and bought it~!!:roftl: HAHAHA

I 'm so nuts~~~~:blush-anim-cl:

Does you intend to write a litter to milk editorial department?:naughty:

I would run out and buy it, if were available in my area. In fact, if someone wants to send me a copy, I'll totally pay you for it! I have PayPal. :biggrin2:

sorry guys, I'm sorry I was very busy today, so I now try my best to translate the articles for you guys, hope you all can understand it~

And the magazine didn't spell wrong about Mika's name, "Milk" is the magazine's name~~

Milk:The magazine

Milk:Everybody felt so great about you showcase last night, what do you think about last night's performance?

Mika:The audiences were amazing last night! Their responses were great it created an atmosphere just like a carnival. Audiences are part of the show, if they don't have any response, then the show won't be good.

Milk:You wore mascot costume for the last song, where's the idea came from?

Mika:We are always like that whenever who has any idea, we just speak out and try, we won't think too much! We just wanna have fun! We don't want to calculate too much. And we accumulate experiences from every performance. Each performance, we would try to add some new thing into it. As for the idea of wearing mascot costume, it's totally an unexpected result. We were shooting at shop in Canada, where the shop sells mascot costume. And we think why don't we try to wearing it at our show tonight? It was just trying for fun at first, but everybody just likes it. We just keep on doing it.

Milk:We saw you singing and dancing throughout the show but you still don't look tierd, you're really great!

Mika: Up on the stage, I'll never feel tired. Mostly, after the show ended for an hour,I'll suddenly feel extremely tired. But the worst thing is, I didn't prepare well for the show, it's just so stupid. I've learnt an lesson for my recent performance at the MTV Awards in Japan, coz the passage to the stage is about 60 meter, when I ran back and forth from the passage, I just couldn't sing well (he voice just became weak, coz he needs to breath, I don't know how to translate it, hope you guys understand what I mean), it's so embarrassing!

Milk:Do you practice singing everyday? You sing so well!

Mika:Yes, I practice everyday, more than the time spend on a gym. I'm still practicing the way my russian singing teacher taught me. I believe it's 5% by birth, 95% by practice.

Milk: The song you write when you're happy, and the song you write when you're sad (or anry), which one would be better?

Mika:I think it's in-between, don't be too happy and don't be too sad. Sometimes it's better to be not too involved when you want to write a good song.

Milk:We heard that you don't like flying on a plane, how do you deal with your life right now? ( he needs to travel alot)

Mika:That's something I need to learn to live with. I need to think of somthing happy, something I like to do, like I always look forward to every meal, wondering what I'll have, that's something care alot everyday. If you have something you can look forward to, even it's just half an hour, it'll make your whole day a really special day.

Milk: We you'll do most on the plane?

Mika:Because I can't sleep on a plane, that's why I don't like flying on a plane. Sometimes I'll watch movie, but sometimes it's quit boring watching movie on a plane.

Well, I'll try to translate more of the interview later~~

And sorry for my poor english, hope you guys can understand it~~

And what he mention in the article about "Paris Je T'amie", it's name of a french movie he said he watched that movie and thinks it's wonderful. And he thinks we all should go to watch this movie~