1kiwiabroad

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kavi, Love the pic in your av. Do you have the original:biggrin2:

thanks!!! :biggrin2: yeah...i have it on my computer, but don't know the url..ohh that's wat u meant by original heheh sry...

hmm mika...sunny monkey...mika...sunny monkey...mika...

lol i know completely off topic, but i gues if sunny monkey is really who he says he is, we might just have to have a place for him...we could put him next to perez in a house in emerald forest hehehe

You can change your custom title btw...

yeah i know...but i find this is fun.... :( i tried the site but i put this as the blog but it said it cannot post...doesn't recognise it or somethinglike that!

who does sunny monkey claim to be btw? i'm slightly confused... i mean, if we're going to let him into mikaville, we have to know if we can trust him...after all, in true mika style, wehave to be ourselves and be proud of it.

wow kavi, you have so many ideas!! sorry i've been gone for so long...had to feed and walka bout 6 pets!! i'm so honoured that we would get to live next to mika's castle!!!

:roftl: thanks yeah...i know i have been trying to work on my hist paper for a week now...which usually takes me a day or two to finish. hmmm i wonder why?! :roftl: yeah i was jus looking 4 u 2 help back me up with us living next to him :)

too right! mikaville was our invention! we have earned the right to live next to mika just like you said... but everyone from th MFC would be welcome, i mean we'd have to share him . it would be unfair not to!

chew chew would have to have his own house.....maybe not too close to lollpop girl as he cannot be allwed to steal her lollypop....

yeah...or we can just keep him in a big cage :)

oh btw i have the parfect pants (and jersey 4 everyday life there...well it's my pjs) hehehe

chew chew would have to have his own house.....maybe not too close to lollpop girl as he cannot be allwed to steal her lollypop....

where would billy brown live? would we have to make an island for him then :biggrin2:

too right! mikaville was our invention! we have earned the right to live next to mika just like you said... but everyone from th MFC would be welcome, i mean we'd have to share him . it would be unfair not to!

yeah of course. no but really there's nothing much about location, cause i mean he'll always be up and about and with everyone u know....only at nights (some nights) he'll be in his home....:bleh::naughty: mabe then is when living close to him is an advantage....