Mikaville planning

1kiwiabroad

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GREAT THAT GREAT!!! now make up your adress and i'll add it to your residency!!!:thumb_yello:

#5 Love Love Lane

hmm but if we living next to mika then....what's ur address (1kiwiabroad)?

he'd have to be the overall ruler... whatever that would make him... after all it is named after him so he should be god really...

haha lol, god... then i must become religious again:shocked:

yes god!!!! But what about jess magickitten91? she 's god after all....mind you we could be like greek...and you know what they say about gods....if you gotta be one, be the god of sex and rock n roll....now thats mika : our benign ruler mika the sex god of pop!

wwoooow, lots of people get hyper around here! :D Eaten too many lollipops? And therefor high on sugar??:naughty:

And sure Kavi, Mika being god would be a great reason to start believing... just one question, how would the religion be called? Mikaism?

yes god!!!! But what about jess magickitten91? she 's god after all....mind you we could be like greek...and you know what they say about gods....if you gotta be one, be the god of sex and rock n roll....now thats mika : our benign ruler mika the sex god of pop!

Im sure Jess'd budge over... which remids me... i was suposed to help her get an account... ill do that now...

wwoooow, lots of people get hyper around here! :D Eaten too many lollipops? And therefor high on sugar??:naughty:

And sure Kavi, Mika being god would be a great reason to start believing... just one question, how would the religion be called? Mikaism?

ummm do they have this on the mikationary (can't remember the sp.)...lemme check hold on....yeah we can all be hyper together with mika :biggrin2:

loooll now i wanna be a goddess too!! i wanna be the godess of rainbows:naughty: wouldn't you all like to wake up with a bright rainbowview when looking out your window?? :D

ok according to the mikanictionary the religion is called curlyness...so cheers to the god of curlyness :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

i have a question...

what are we gonna eat and drink?! what fruits and vegetables will we be growing.. (yeah its supper time and im kinda hungry :P)

hmmmm fields of strawberries.... *drool*