Mikaville planning

1kiwiabroad

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who does sunny monkey claim to be btw? i'm slightly confused... i mean, if we're going to let him into mikaville, we have to know if we can trust him...after all, in true mika style, wehave to be ourselves and be proud of it.

he's the admin on this site..apparently knows and is known by mika. i was reading a thread bout him "missing" he didn't post in a while and like me a lot of others think he could be mika. but some have "evidence" he's not...so we actually...well i...don't know what to think! look for the thread and read it it is funny...i think when u go on the home page u'll see it.

where would billy brown live? would we have to make an island for him then :biggrin2:

yeah...with his girlie wo understands him. we want everyone in mikaville to be happy. it's very un-mikaish to be sad. what would we call his island. oh!! it woiuld have to be made outa sofas, because in all the cartoons, billy brown is on a sofa.....couch-island?

yeah...or we can just keep him in a big cage :)

oh btw i have the parfect pants (and jersey 4 everyday life there...well it's my pjs) hehehe

hehehe don't laugh...here it is. sadly i had to use my phone. so here i am standing on my parent's bed with my love love pj and in mirror...lol i didn't appreciate it till now :) hope u see the pattern...

0206071408bf4.th.jpg

i'll delete it after u see it 1kiwiabroad k...

hehehe don't laugh...here it is. sadly i had to use my phone. so here i am standing on my parent's bed with my love love pj and in mirror...lol i didn't appreciate it till now :) hope u see the pattern...

shut it you...you cnt talk! yoi saved my ict cousework under rosietherat!!

huh??? :boxed: what? lol...ok did u see the pics yet?

it's not all that...just colourful hearts that i named love love me haha