All things Psychic and Paranormal...

OMG!!! I'm so glad I don't dream such dreams that later come true :shocked:

at least they're warnings of future events, and if you realise this quick enough they can be prevented, although maybe..sometimes..events shouldnt be disturbed.

My nan used to dream of a burning bush when someone close to her was pregnant.

hmm, wonder where the burning bush came from...:fisch:

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some people can, in their mind's eye. It's a gift. some people can see them, some cant. some have telekenisis, some dont. some have ESP, some dont.

Yes, I also thing it's a gift, it either is or isn't. I've seen a book "How to read the aura" and if I remember correctly it claims that everybody can see it, you just have to practice etc. But I really doubt that everyone can do this. Maybe some people can develop this ability, but not everyone.

same here. I seem to be able to deconstruct things very easily, particularly dreams (i have helped out with interpretations in the "tell me what your dreams mean!" thread without a book, just my interpretation) and they're more than often right. I think studying Media has helped though, because you have deconstruct a LOT in that subject. I know Media and Paranormal are two entirely different subjects, but there's ideology in both (hidden meanings).

That's is the way to do it though, combine two knowledges into one to find answers :)

some just have a natural knack. i know it must be horrible for you, but I think that in order to cope you must learn about your gift, learn how to control it, and accept your gift. You might not want to but it will more than likely make your life easier.

Well, I have accepted my empathic gifts now, after 26 years. I've finally learnt how to block most of it as well, and have finally gotten rid of a terrible social anxiety because of it! I couldn't be where there were people before I knew how to block them out. But as I learnt that, it grew stronger in other areas, so now if I focus on someone, whether they're here or not, and whether I know them or not, I take them in without any trouble at all, including people I've never met :blink:

But it's still difficult, if I'm in a room with one other person, or talking to a person one on one, it's still difficult not to take in that person unless I really want to.

The other things I can't controll yet, and so they still scare me.

well the thing is, i didnt even share that much of a bond with Lola. i was friends with her ofcourse, but not someone i hung around with a lot. my best friend and i are so alike in personality its uncanny, and often say the same thing at the same time and have the same thoughts, due to the fact that because we've known each other so long there's a psychic bond between us. He is not really that much of a believer though ("i believe when i see") so i doubt he'd believe me if i told him that.

I've only known Kira for 6 months and we've only met 5 times, and still we have experiences that freak us out... but in a good way, if that makes any sense :P

Wow, that's interesting. Can you actually see the aura? I've heard of people seeing it but haven't met anybody who can.

I can the same way I do with ghosts.. if I look directly at the person I don't see anything, but if I think about or visualise that person, then I do.. I'm weird I think :bleh:

at least they're warnings of future events, and if you realise this quick enough they can be prevented, although maybe..sometimes..events shouldnt be disturbed.

My nan used to dream of a burning bush when someone close to her was pregnant.

hmm, wonder where the burning bush came from...:fisch:

But still, if it's meant to happen, then it will happen no matter what you do to prevent it, and then I'd rather be blissfully unaware until it actually happens, and not go around dreading it for ages..

Yes, I also thing it's a gift, it either is or isn't. I've seen a book "How to read the aura" and if I remember correctly it claims that everybody can see it, you just have to practice etc. But I really doubt that everyone can do this. Maybe some people can develop this ability, but not everyone.

your determination and will depends on this as well. if you dont try, or give up easily, of course it will not work. Nothing happens as easy as that unless you're incredibly talented. You often find you will go through strong psychic phases and weak ones. I don't know why that is, it's probably connected with the planets or something like it is with your birth chart, but also if there is a lot of negative energy around you, your 6th sense will be blocked. alot of the time you will find you can connect with things easier when there is little stress in your life. that's why animals and babies/children can sense things so well. as we get older we discover real life more, and therefore life gets in the way of sense.

ive just talked to my dad about developing my ESP.

He said by going to a spiritualist church and doing a circle, or by talking to someone who's experienced, and then held my hands, looked at me in the eyes and said "dont ever wish it for yourself" so i said "oh i know, i just think it could be very handy" "yes, but it can also be dangerous, and lead you to know things that you won't want to know." or something along those lines.

i hate it when family gets serious on me...it makes me want to cry and i dont know why.

i had experience with ESP a few years ago and i havent really had such a significant experience since. maybe or two small things, but nothing significant, and i want to get back in touch with it again.

your determination and will depends on this as well. if you dont try, or give up easily, of course it will not work. Nothing happens as easy as that unless you're incredibly talented. You often find you will go through strong psychic phases and weak ones. I don't know why that is, it's probably connected with the planets or something like it is with your birth chart, but also if there is a lot of negative energy around you, your 6th sense will be blocked. alot of the time you will find you can connect with things easier when there is little stress in your life. that's why animals and babies/children can sense things so well. as we get older we discover real life more, and therefore life gets in the way of sense.

For me it's often when I'm stressed it pops up. When I really don't need any more strain, it gets stronger and wears me out even more. Or it could just be that I handle it better when I'm feeling on top of things..

I can the same way I do with ghosts.. if I look directly at the person I don't see anything, but if I think about or visualise that person, then I do.. I'm weird I think :bleh:

That's cool. I can visualize perfectly, but can't get any information from it. Haha, I don't even have to eat something to taste it I can jut imagine it.

Gosh, a pretty scary storm is coming here, I see a lightning every few seconds. That's probably because of our conversations. :biggrin2:

Ok, I guess I'm going to bed, I'm afraid that lightning could blow up my computer :shocked: Good night, girlies :wink2:

That is quite amazing. I'm sorry about your grandpa :( It must also be hard for your mum to have such gift. It seems that this power is very strong to her.

Yeah, it is hard for her. I was wrong; the dream about her grandpa was two days before she saw him. She had even told my grandma about it so when my grandma heard about it, she was so completely shocked. I asked my mom if there were any other occurences (how do you spell that word, lol). And she said the other major one was she had a dream that an old lady we know quite well was seriously injured but wasn't sure how. A few days later the lady got bit by a dog, and it was a pretty serious injury. She also said that her grandpa was in the exact same position as he was in the dream. She said she always felt guilty about it, because she felt as though she should have said something. But how would she have known? She said after she thought about it, it was her grandpa in the dream, but before she couldn't tell. Also, her father died when she was only 11. Right before he had died, he and her mom had been having huge fights and my mother told him she wished he was dead. He died two days later on his birthday. My mom found out when she was walking back from the store after buying him a birthday card. It's pretty personal to my mom but you don't know her and I figured it'd go with this thread. Anyway, she always feel guilty about that as well as the two other deaths she had dreams about, like she caused them.

He said by going to a spiritualist church and doing a circle, or by talking to someone who's experienced, and then held my hands, looked at me in the eyes and said "dont ever wish it for yourself" so i said "oh i know, i just think it could be very handy" "yes, but it can also be dangerous, and lead you to know things that you won't want to know." or something along those lines.

i hate it when family gets serious on me...it makes me want to cry and i dont know why.

i had experience with ESP a few years ago and i havent really had such a significant experience since. maybe or two small things, but nothing significant, and i want to get back in touch with it again.

Why on earth would you want it?? I'm not meaning to sound rude or anything, but life would be a hell of a lot easier without it.. The only advantage with it as far as I can see, is that I can use it to help people and animals.

You've got a pretty cool dad, most of the men even don't think this is a serious topic.

That's cool. I can visualize perfectly, but can't get any information from it. Haha, I don't even have to eat something to taste it I can jut imagine it.

Gosh, a pretty scary storm is coming here, I see a lightning every few seconds. That's probably because of our conversations. :biggrin2:

Ok, I guess I'm going to bed, I'm afraid that lightning could blow up my computer :shocked: Good night, girlies :wink2:

It's just like visualising other things (like food, hehe) but in addition to the things you expect to see, there are other things as well, like shapes or people or items or auras..

Nighty night, speak to you later! :)

Yeah, it is hard for her. I was wrong; the dream about her grandpa was two days before she saw him. She had even told my grandma about it so when my grandma heard about it, she was so completely shocked. I asked my mom if there were any other occurences (how do you spell that word, lol). And she said the other major one was she had a dream that an old lady we know quite well was seriously injured but wasn't sure how. A few days later the lady got bit by a dog, and it was a pretty serious injury. She also said that her grandpa was in the exact same position as he was in the dream. She said she always felt guilty about it, because she felt as though she should have said something. But how would she have known? She said after she thought about it, it was her grandpa in the dream, but before she couldn't tell. Also, her father died when she was only 11. Right before he had died, he and her mom had been having huge fights and my mother told him she wished he was dead. He died two days later on his birthday. My mom found out when she was walking back from the store after buying him a birthday card. It's pretty personal to my mom but you don't know her and I figured it'd go with this thread. Anyway, she always feel guilty about that as well as the two other deaths she had dreams about, like she caused them.

OMG, I hope she realises deep down that it's not her fault??

For me it's often when I'm stressed it pops up. When I really don't need any more strain, it gets stronger and wears me out even more. Or it could just be that I handle it better when I'm feeling on top of things..

LOL this reminds me of the third pokemon movie. or the hulk. like when you're so angry or stressed you dont really know what you're doing or cant control yourself.

LOL this reminds me of the third pokemon movie. or the hulk. like when you're so angry or stressed you dont really know what you're doing or cant control yourself.

Exactly, haha :D

Though thankfully I never take it out on anything :roftl:

Could be wiser than taking it all in though.. But at least I don't hurt anyone!

OMG, I hope she realises deep down that it's not her fault??

I think she's come to terms with it now, though I sense she still feels a tad bit guilty about it. She definitely shouldn't.

Why on earth would you want it?? I'm not meaning to sound rude or anything, but life would be a hell of a lot easier without it.. The only advantage with it as far as I can see, is that I can use it to help people and animals.

i dont want it for myself. i wouldnt use it all the time, i just think it could come in handy in certain situations and I use it to help. i know its not as easy as turning the tv on and off, but you get me.

i dont want it for myself. i wouldnt use it all the time, i just think it could come in handy in certain situations and I use it to help. i know its not as easy as turning the tv on and off, but you get me.

But you do know that once you've opened that door, it's very difficult to close should you regret it? :)

But you do know that once you've opened that door, it's very difficult to close should you regret it? :)

ofcourse. everyone has a gift of SOME sort, and if they have it they should use it. you dont know when you might need it.