All things Psychic and Paranormal...

No joke.

There's a hotspot on my landing, right outside the door of the room im sat in now.

A few nights ago, the nightlight switched itself on, when we'd turned it off and nobody had touched it. Then, Sunday night, i felt a prescence behind me, an energy surge.

But right now, is the freakiest.

The door to the spare bedroom across the hall, is rattling. like someones trying to get out. No joke. Its really loud too.

And the window isnt open. no windows are open up here. My cat is downstairs.

I really want an EMF meter, so i can check the EMF of this area. I bet its a hotspot.

Ignore it like.. its like a little brother annoying you. They might get bored & go away :D

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE!!!!

My dad went to a spiritualist church yesterday for a meeting or something. out of the 30 odd people there my dad was one of the three that got picked...

My dad got a warning.

He no longer is allowed to vanquish other spirits. Why? Because he vanquished many "important" evil ones and other spirits will gang up on him.

How scary is that? And I've just now discovered that a family member is also into psychic stuff. She has predictions and is also a healer.

My dad also discovered that he has a new spirit guide. He red Indian who is in fact, 'new to the job' as he only has one feather and is blue. As my father progresses so will he. I find it rather odd how someone as experienced as my father gets an unexperienced spirit guide, but there is obviously a reason as to why this, and Red Indians are known to be very powerful so hopefully this spirit guide will learn very quickly and will indeed become a great protector.

My dad may go to another meeting next week, and I hope to go with him if I am not working. I've never been to one before lol, sounds interesting.

whoa! is it weird that this amazes me?! :naughty:

No joke.

There's a hotspot on my landing, right outside the door of the room im sat in now.

A few nights ago, the nightlight switched itself on, when we'd turned it off and nobody had touched it. Then, Sunday night, i felt a prescence behind me, an energy surge.

But right now, is the freakiest.

The door to the spare bedroom across the hall, is rattling. like someones trying to get out. No joke. Its really loud too.

And the window isnt open. no windows are open up here. My cat is downstairs.

I really want an EMF meter, so i can check the EMF of this area. I bet its a hotspot.

whoooaaa i dare you to check it out!

By calling out.

Is there anyone there? Would you like to come forward? Let me know youre here, give me a sign, etc.

but i dont think there was enough energy for whatever it was to make some contact, in sound or visual.

Gosh.. what a pathetic ghost XD

By calling out.

Is there anyone there? Would you like to come forward? Let me know youre here, give me a sign, etc.

but i dont think there was enough energy for whatever it was to make some contact, in sound or visual.

ohh okay :P lol

heeeey im back!

And sarah, since you live upon an ancient burial ground...maybe it was a spirit renacting how it died. like, maybe it died in prison or an enclosed place and it was scratching away at the surface.

or maybe it just wanted attention lol but when it got attention, it went all shy :blush-anim-cl: haha

God. I'd freak out something major if something like that happened to me. yeeeesh.

Don't know if it is paranormal, but...

A few days ago I first noticed that the M is slowly but surely vanishing from the M-key of my keyboard. :blink: Now, what does that mean? :shocked:

LMFAO, that u use the letter M far too much! XDDD

true story :D

or was u being Sarcastic? lmfao!!

as for the dead patch of grass....something rotten definitely happened there. if u pardon the pun.

LMFAO, that u use the letter M far too much! XDDD

true story :D

or was u being Sarcastic? lmfao!!

as for the dead patch of grass....something rotten definitely happened there. if u pardon the pun.

I tend to be sarcastic, yes (how do you know? I usually do that in RL, not here :biggrin2: ) BUT the M story is true. Look:

0605071429yk1.jpg

I tend to be sarcastic, yes (how do you know? I usually do that in RL, not here :biggrin2: ) BUT the M story is true. Look:

0605071429yk1.jpg

LOL! It's hard to tell whats sarcasm and what isnt on the net...but i am pretty naive as well so i tend to look past those kind of comments and explain things that dont even need explaining LOL

I've actually always had a somewhat... ability? I wouldn't consider myself psychic, but I can see things before they happen.

When I was about 12, I was in this youth group at church, and there was this guy there who was about 18. Anyway, he was nice and everything, but I didn't know him that well. So the group was planning this camp weekend, and about a week before, I had this really weird dream. I had a dream that we (the whole group) were all at my house, and that I was in my room watching the other kids swimming. Anyway, all of a sudden this guy tries to come into my room, and I'm holding the door shut and pushing against it, because somehow I knew he was trying to attack me.:shocked:

I woke up terrified, but brushed the whole thing off. After all, I knew this guy from church, right?:wink2:

Well about a week later, we went on this trip. The first night, everything in my dream happened. Except obviously it wasn't at my house; it was at camp. He tried to get in while everyone was outside and downstairs, and I was holding the door shut with all my weight. He got in, and I tried to get out. I had a towel that I was going to use when I got out of the shower, and he grabbed the other end and wouldn't let me have it (he figured as soon as I left I'd go tell someone). I screamed and he let go, which sent me back into the side of the bed. (I had a welt for awhile)

But yeah. I have dreams like that a bit. People get annoyed by me alot, because I keep saying things like "Come on, we just watched this movie last night." when we haven't, and I dreamed it all, haha.

I've actually always had a somewhat... ability? I wouldn't consider myself psychic, but I can see things before they happen.

When I was about 12, I was in this youth group at church, and there was this guy there who was about 18. Anyway, he was nice and everything, but I didn't know him that well. So the group was planning this camp weekend, and about a week before, I had this really weird dream. I had a dream that we (the whole group) were all at my house, and that I was in my room watching the other kids swimming. Anyway, all of a sudden this guy tries to come into my room, and I'm holding the door shut and pushing against it, because somehow I knew he was trying to attack me.:shocked:

I woke up terrified, but brushed the whole thing off. After all, I knew this guy from church, right?:wink2:

Well about a week later, we went on this trip. The first night, everything in my dream happened. Except obviously it wasn't at my house; it was at camp. He tried to get in while everyone was outside and downstairs, and I was holding the door shut with all my weight. He got in, and I tried to get out. I had a towel that I was going to use when I got out of the shower, and he grabbed the other end and wouldn't let me have it (he figured as soon as I left I'd go tell someone). I screamed and he let go, which sent me back into the side of the bed. (I had a welt for awhile)

But yeah. I have dreams like that a bit. People get annoyed by me alot, because I keep saying things like "Come on, we just watched this movie last night." when we haven't, and I dreamed it all, haha.

whoa thats really cool...

but scarry too..

that is such a cool talent!! haha

That must've been scary with that guy and your youth group.

and to think that he was from your church?

creepy.....

I'm glad you're all right after that...

I'dve been scared..

<33

Ahaha, it was!

I was all scared, so I convinced the woman who arranged it to let me sleep in the camp director part of the building. But then my friend asked me why, and so I told her, and she demanded to sleep there with me. Which started a chain reaction, and by the end of the first night, the only people in the original cabin were all the boys and two of the girls.:roftl:

Ahaha, it was!

I was all scared, so I convinced the woman who arranged it to let me sleep in the camp director part of the building. But then my friend asked me why, and so I told her, and she demanded to sleep there with me. Which started a chain reaction, and by the end of the first night, the only people in the original cabin were all the boys and two of the girls.:roftl:

ahahhahahahha haha thats funny! lol

well, you kept everyone safe then!!!

yaay!!!

haha