All things Psychic and Paranormal...

ok i don't know who else to talk to without fear of being laughed at... you guys were the first people i thought of in a science exam...

all this week so far i have had exams- quite important ones at that, whilest sitting there answering the questions, my necklace moves.

i don't mean like the way i move down it moves too but it's like someone's standing infront of me and then picking it up and dropping it... it's like someone from the future is trying to say something but i haven't got a clue as to who it is and why

help!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i don't know who else to talk to without fear of being laughed at... you guys were the first people i thought of in a science exam...

all this week so far i have had exams- quite important ones at that, whilest sitting there answering the questions, my necklace moves.

i don't mean like the way i move down it moves too but it's like someone's standing infront of me and then picking it up and dropping it... it's like someone from the future is trying to say something but i haven't got a clue as to who it is and why

help!

i havent a clue O.o

it could be a spirits and the necklace's magnetic field making it do that. but im not entirely sure to be honest. sorry...if its a ghost at all lol

I've actually always had a somewhat... ability? I wouldn't consider myself psychic, but I can see things before they happen.

When I was about 12, I was in this youth group at church, and there was this guy there who was about 18. Anyway, he was nice and everything, but I didn't know him that well. So the group was planning this camp weekend, and about a week before, I had this really weird dream. I had a dream that we (the whole group) were all at my house, and that I was in my room watching the other kids swimming. Anyway, all of a sudden this guy tries to come into my room, and I'm holding the door shut and pushing against it, because somehow I knew he was trying to attack me.:shocked:

I woke up terrified, but brushed the whole thing off. After all, I knew this guy from church, right?:wink2:

Well about a week later, we went on this trip. The first night, everything in my dream happened. Except obviously it wasn't at my house; it was at camp. He tried to get in while everyone was outside and downstairs, and I was holding the door shut with all my weight. He got in, and I tried to get out. I had a towel that I was going to use when I got out of the shower, and he grabbed the other end and wouldn't let me have it (he figured as soon as I left I'd go tell someone). I screamed and he let go, which sent me back into the side of the bed. (I had a welt for awhile)

But yeah. I have dreams like that a bit. People get annoyed by me alot, because I keep saying things like "Come on, we just watched this movie last night." when we haven't, and I dreamed it all, haha.

incredibly cool. that definitely wasn't a coincidence. go you!

i havent a clue O.o

it could be a spirits and the necklace's magnetic field making it do that. but im not entirely sure to be honest. sorry...if its a ghost at all lol

lol, thank you anyway though, it just scares me a little, coz i wanna know what it is!

Okay.... I'll talk about my weirdest experience:blink:

It happened about 4 years ago. One night I woke up, looked at the clock and it was 02:10 am. I was like "Ok." and went back to sleep. The next night I found myself up again. Looked at the clock and it was 02:10 again! Then I was like ":blink: " and went back to sleep.

The next night was the creepiest. I woke up, 02:10 o'clock:shocked: . And I really saw an old lady next to my bed. But I wasn't scared at all and I was like really calm.:blink: I remember the lady so well, she had grey hair, about to her shoulders. In the morning I asked my mum if she was in my room (not that she looks like that.lol.) and she was like "Huh? What are you talking?" And I think that I actually know who that lady might have been. My grand-grandmother. She really wanted to see me, but died a few days before my birth. And the scary thing is that my room is the room where she had lived and when she got old, she kinda lost it. She was not normal anymore. Even the windows were covered up, because she would have run out. And now it's my room:blink:

Okay.... I'll talk about my weirdest experience:blink:

It happened about 4 years ago. One night I woke up, looked at the clock and it was 02:10 am. I was like "Ok." and went back to sleep. The next night I found myself up again. Looked at the clock and it was 02:10 again! Then I was like ":blink: " and went back to sleep.

The next night was the creepiest. I woke up, 02:10 o'clock:shocked: . And I really saw an old lady next to my bed. But I wasn't scared at all and I was like really calm.:blink: I remember the lady so well, she had grey hair, about to her shoulders. In the morning I asked my mum if she was in my room (not that she looks like that.lol.) and she was like "Huh? What are you talking?" And I think that I actually know who that lady might have been. My grand-grandmother. She really wanted to see me, but died a few days before my birth. And the scary thing is that my room is the room where she had lived and when she got old, she kinda lost it. She was not normal anymore. Even the windows were covered up, because she would have run out. And now it's my room:blink:

woah... I would of SCREAMED my head off? Why were you so calm? XD LOL

woah... I would of SCREAMED my head off? Why were you so calm? XD LOL

Screamed your head off!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have no idea why I was so calm:blink: It wasn't like a horror movie where an old lady suddenly appears. It felt so normal then. :blink:

Screamed your head off!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have no idea why I was so calm:blink: It wasn't like a horror movie where an old lady suddenly appears. It felt so normal then. :blink:

How can an old lady sitting there in the middle of the night not makes you want to scream?!? XD

How can an old lady sitting there in the middle of the night not makes you want to scream?!? XD

:roftl: :roftl:

If someone told me the story, I wouldn't understand that "staying calm" thing too. But I didn't even felt scared. It is creepy to think of it though. And lets hope that I will never wake up 02:10 again. Now that would scare me:shocked:

well apparently if you encounter a friendly spirit, you feel all calm.

ive only heard about this though, i dont have first hand experience.

Yeah.. like Im never scared when the friendly spirits walk by me when Im on the computer.. but I only feel a presence behind me and a glimpse of a shadow.. I think its someone from my family.. but theres no one there hahahahhaa xD

• 2 months later...

Wow, what an interesting thread......

I have to tell you - I'm quite psychic - to the point where it's gotten very, very scary.......

I have premonitions in dreams as well as in normal, everyday life. This happens all the time.

Deja vu? Been there, done that. (Pun intended!) LOL.

I've also had the whole "out-of-body" thing - both clinically dead and alive and well.

"I see dead people".

I just went this thread through briefly and it's soo interesting. I've always been interested in paranormal and semi-paranormal things, haha, I've even got a whole library about that at my house :naughty: However I've never experienced anything psychic :sneaky2: Each time I listen to my 'intuition' it says exactly opposite to what's gonna happen :naughty: Has anybody of you tried tarot? I've tried, but still not sure how all this works.

I just went this thread through briefly and it's soo interesting. I've always been interested in paranormal and semi-paranormal things, haha, I've even got a whole library about that at my house :naughty: However I've never experienced anything psychic :sneaky2: Each time I listen to my 'intuition' it says exactly opposite to what's gonna happen :naughty: Has anybody of you tried tarot? I've tried, but still not sure how all this works.

ive not tried it, but someone at college did it for me. I only remember one thing from it and it was right.

I've had absolutely no psychic experiences...

Except maybe Deja Vu a couple of times..

My friends mum, however, sees ghosts...

She sees them in their house coz their house is really old.

It really freaks my friend out lol.

You saw Madeleine Mccann?!?

When was this?!?

well i haven't really had a psychic experience before. But i have a very good trust in my intuition cos a few months before that dress up competition on myspace to win the pair of tickets to one of his concerts in may i had a really strong feeling that i was going to be at one of his concerts very soon (bearing in mind i had no money to buy tickets and neither did my parents) so i was not expecting to be going to any Mika concerts anytime soon. Also we were told that if we had won we would get a message on the tuesday before the concert but on the sunday before that i had a really strong feeling that i needed to check my message inbox on myspace (i rarely get any messages) so i wasn't really surprised when i saw a 'you have won' message in my inbox. Also at the beginning of this year i had a strong feeling that this was going to be a year of a lot of change for me and so far that has so true that i've scared myself! :mfr_lol: