All things Psychic and Paranormal...

ofcourse. everyone has a gift of SOME sort, and if they have it they should use it. you dont know when you might need it.

That's very true.. And I keep forgetting that not all people are as unwilling to experience things as me. I'm 26, I've been this way my whole life and I'm still working on coming to terms with it.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very true.. And I keep forgetting that not all people are as unwilling to experience things as me. I'm 26, I've been this way my whole life and I'm still working on coming to terms with it.

maybe you should go to a spiritualist church or sign up on some sort of psychic forum and communicate with those who have exactly the same gift as you. they can give you hints and tips on how to control it and stuff. other people may look up to you as well for having such an incredible talent.

But... the thing is.. I'm scared that if I go somewhere organised with this, that they're gonna try and mold me and shape me and tell me what's right and what's wrong and this and that "'cause their books say so".. I'm sure I could get a lot of help and tips, but at the same time, there could be people there with no room for different methodes and points of view, and that could destroy whatever good is in this, and mess me up.

But... the thing is.. I'm scared that if I go somewhere organised with this, that they're gonna try and mold me and shape me and tell me what's right and what's wrong and this and that "'cause their books say so".. I'm sure I could get a lot of help and tips, but at the same time, there could be people there with no room for different methodes and points of view, and that could destroy whatever good is in this, and mess me up.

spiritualist meetings should just concentrate on that. not religion. although the two are connected in way, they're not completely moulded together.

Hey guys - amazing stuff - I'll share one of my own:

11 years ago my dad was dying of lung/brain cancer. He was hospitalized in a palliative care hospice for his last few months; it was a terrible time for everyone in the family. We were separated by a distance of approx. 3,000 miles but I was always extremely close to him. Over the course of 2 years of his illness I travelled back east 8 times. During the last few months of his life I began to have a recurring vision, an on-going theme of how I would eventually hear the inevitable news of his death as well as my subsequent reaction to it. This played out in my mind over and over and over again - hundreds of times - I could not stop this - it was every waking moment - at work - at home - on the bus - on the street - at the store - I thought I would go mad........

The scene was this - Thursday morning at my job at the hospital - Aids Care Team Rounds, pager goes off, outside call, answer the page, voice tells me "Dad died", burst into tears, return to rounds, hand over notes to colleague, tell her "I got the call, I'm outta here".

WHEN THE SCENE PLAYED OUT EXACTLY IT WAS LIKE RE-ENACTING A SCRIPT IN A MOVIE. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, HUNDREDS OF TIMES BEFORE.

And this is only one of my stories, folks....

• 4 months later...

i am completely freaked out

i was on my way home from work and dad was in the car with me. we were talking about Astro Projection (outer body experience) and we started talking about my sleep paralysis.

i told him that it first happened 5/6 years ago and the second time it happened was 1 or 2 years ago. He said that it links in with something...

it was in that time period that my dad was into exorcism. He was a very good exorsist and was getting too good, so you can bet it angered the spirits. it was in that time period that things were going badly for him. not himself personally necessarily, but others around him. one of his daughters got into something terrible and his other daughter's boyfriend is now disabled. My dad reckons that it was evil spirits screwing with my head. It could have been "normal" sleep paralysis, but its coincidental. these spirits couldnt harm my dad, because my dad knew what to do, so they screwed with his loved ones in order to emotionally hurt him. my dad went to a spiritualist group and was told to stop the exorcism, because next time he did it he would be ganged up upon, wihich is funnily enough what i explained several pages back.

my dad told me about him dealing with a demon.

It was in his old office and knew this woman and her daughters were having problems. They were on opposite sides of the room and they got talking about it.

my dad approached her but her head morphed into this demon. She looked at him and his face had changed into this demon too. He said to her "Don't worry, this is Tony coming towards you, no-one else" and managed to eject the demon.

It was the last time he did exorcism.

But that incredibly freaked me out, and made me realise what a dodgy business it is. We were still in the car and I was afraid that my dad's face would morph into a difference face while still driving. I was so chocked I was nearly in tears, and now i can't face going to bed.

Now that he's stopped the exorcism, life has been going better. nothing should be harming us now hopefully *touch wood* but im still majorly freaked.

i needed to get that off my chest.

Hi Caz, hi everyone, it's been awhile, hasn't it? Lot's has happened since I last posted in this thread.....

My premonitions are occurring more frequently now, and they are much more intense. One incident in particular actually saved my life.

A couple of months ago I was crossing an extremely busy intersection close to where I live. I had the green light and the pedestrian "walk" signal. I was almost in the middle of the road - I had already crossed one lane and was just about to step in front of the 2nd lane of traffic when I was absolutely overwhelmed by an intense sense of danger, foreboding and extreme peril. Something innate told me to stop - to not take even one more step - I halted dead in my tracks - at that very same moment an SUV came flying through that lane into the intersection through the red light. Meanwhile, a Nissan Sentra had turned into the intersection.... the SUV struck the Nissan Sentra with such force and such velocity that the Sentra spun 360 degrees and lost its entire front fender. I stood there, gaping, absolutely floored that a split second stood between the difference of survival or major roadkill strewn a block or two up the street.......

Hi Caz, hi everyone, it's been awhile, hasn't it? Lot's has happened since I last posted in this thread.....

My premonitions are occurring more frequently now, and they are much more intense. One incident in particular actually saved my life.

A couple of months ago I was crossing an extremely busy intersection close to where I live. I had the green light and the pedestrian "walk" signal. I was almost in the middle of the road - I had already crossed one lane and was just about to step in front of the 2nd lane of traffic when I was absolutely overwhelmed by an intense sense of danger, foreboding and extreme peril. Something innate told me to stop - to not take even one more step - I halted dead in my tracks - at that very same moment an SUV came flying through that lane into the intersection through the red light. Meanwhile, a Nissan Sentra had turned into the intersection.... the SUV struck the Nissan Sentra with such force and such velocity that the Sentra spun 360 degrees and lost its entire front fender. I stood there, gaping, absolutely floored that a split second stood between the difference of survival or major roadkill strewn a block or two up the street.......

omg! near death experience or what!

Caz, I can so undertand your fear of sleeping and just.. things in general after having heard what you did.. Do you still have sleep paralysis or did they stop when your dad stopped the exorcisms? I reckon you should be safe now, seeing as he has backed off, that surely hasn't gone un-noticed ;)

Me on the other hand, seemed to have successfully closed the door on everything but my empatism. Pretty much because I've stayed away from anyone and anywhere that might challenge me. I'm very curious as to what might happen in February, when I'm going back to the place where I've had the absolute strongest paranormal experience to this day, and last time it took me two months to recover. I wonder if I'm still open enough to experience anything or if I am completely shut now.

omg! near death experience or what!

Oh, Caz, that is definitely NOT the only near death experience that I have been exposed to! What freaks me out is that I'm STILL ALIVE after some of the most horribly traumatic events anyone can encounter! On September 21st, 1980 I died 3 times that day. Once in bed where I almost aspirated on blood I was vomiting - if my ex-fiance hadn't sat me up at that moment I would've drowned in my own blood and choked to death. While all that was happening I was already halfway over to the other side - I pictured myself in my childhood bed, yet strangely thought, "Oh great, I don't have to get up to go to work anymore..." When Jim sat me up, I felt a great, pulling force, like my soul being yanked back into my body! It was a huge shock! I threw up massive amounts of blood and exclaimed, "WHAT HAPPENED???" Jim thought I meant, "OMG, what's going on here, why all this blood?" THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT AT ALL! I was freaking out because I was on my way to the other side, which I totally accepted, then suddenly was thrust back into my body and this universe again - WHICH WAS NOT ENTIRELY OKAY AT THAT TIME!!!

In any case, I was rushed to hospital via ambulance and eventually into surgery - where I proceeded to "code" ("flatline", "arrest" "die", whatever..) twice on the operating table. Doctors said it was "touch and go" the whole way - blood was coming out faster than they could put it in... all told, I was transfused 20 units of blood - more than twice the body's volume. I was advised by the physicians that the only reason why I survived was because I was so young and my heart was strong....... it would be a totally different scenario and outcome if the same thing happened to me now......

I feel like I'm balancing on a very fine line, a tightrope really, on the edge of an abyss. Everyday I fear falling - just not sooner than later....

Oh, Caz, that is definitely NOT the only near death experience that I have been exposed to! What freaks me out is that I'm STILL ALIVE after some of the most horribly traumatic events anyone can encounter! On September 21st, 1980 I died 3 times that day. Once in bed where I almost aspirated on blood I was vomiting - if my ex-fiance hadn't sat me up at that moment I would've drowned in my own blood and choked to death. While all that was happening I was already halfway over to the other side - I pictured myself in my childhood bed, yet strangely thought, "Oh great, I don't have to get up to go to work anymore..." When Jim sat me up, I felt a great, pulling force, like my soul being yanked back into my body! It was a huge shock! I threw up massive amounts of blood and exclaimed, "WHAT HAPPENED???" Jim thought I meant, "OMG, what's going on here, why all this blood?" THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT AT ALL! I was freaking out because I was on my way to the other side, which I totally accepted, then suddenly was thrust back into my body and this universe again - WHICH WAS NOT ENTIRELY OKAY AT THAT TIME!!!

In any case, I was rushed to hospital via ambulance and eventually into surgery - where I proceeded to "code" ("flatline", "arrest" "die", whatever..) twice on the operating table. Doctors said it was "touch and go" the whole way - blood was coming out faster than they could put it in... all told, I was transfused 20 units of blood - more than twice the body's volume. I was advised by the physicians that the only reason why I survived was because I was so young and my heart was strong....... it would be a totally different scenario and outcome if the same thing happened to me now......

I feel like I'm balancing on a very fine line, a tightrope really, on the edge of an abyss. Everyday I fear falling - just not sooner than later....

Wow! Your life is like an episode of Casualty!! (British hospital drama), except without that cute doctor guy...... :naughty:

I forgot this thread!

Wow! Your life is like an episode of Casualty!! (British hospital drama), except without that cute doctor guy...... :naughty:

I forgot this thread!

Now THAT'S what's been missing - THE CUTE DOCTOR GUY!!!!! I should be flirting with him instead of with death all the time! LOL!:naughty::wink2:

Now THAT'S what's been missing - THE CUTE DOCTOR GUY!!!!! I should be flirting with him instead of with death all the time! LOL!:naughty::wink2:

Hehe! *sings* ... ♪ I always flirt with death, i could kill but i don't care about it.... ♪

:naughty:

But yeah! He is pretty hot! :naughty:

I get it, like, once every few months where i have a really bad nights sleep, because i can feel the energy around me. It's so weird, i've actually seen a figure walk out of my bedroom before, and a figure stand over me in bed.

But my bedroom is a hotspot for paranormal activity. It's always freezing cold. and i mean, freezing when every other room in the house is warm, and i've seen lots of things there before. My mum, at one point, tried everything to get the spirits to go away (except for exorcism because she doesn't like it) but they just keep coming back.

Caz, I can so undertand your fear of sleeping and just.. things in general after having heard what you did.. Do you still have sleep paralysis or did they stop when your dad stopped the exorcisms? I reckon you should be safe now, seeing as he has backed off, that surely hasn't gone un-noticed ;)

Me on the other hand, seemed to have successfully closed the door on everything but my empatism. Pretty much because I've stayed away from anyone and anywhere that might challenge me. I'm very curious as to what might happen in February, when I'm going back to the place where I've had the absolute strongest paranormal experience to this day, and last time it took me two months to recover. I wonder if I'm still open enough to experience anything or if I am completely shut now.

ive had my bedroom door open now for like, 3 days in a row and im 18 :roftl:

my first sleep paralysis happened when dad started exorcism regularly, and the last one occured when dad began to stop. nothing in between.

although, on the second night of having my door open (well, morning) i did have sleep paralysis again but no hallucinations. sleep paralysos occurs when your body wakes up when you're about to/after REM (rapid eye movement = when you dream) occurs. when i had the hallucinations, i thought i was awake, but this time i knew i was dreaming and strongly WILLED myself to move before i saw something. i was thinking with my head and trying to move SO HARD and eventually woke up fully.

ive had my bedroom door open now for like, 3 days in a row and im 18 :roftl:

my first sleep paralysis happened when dad started exorcism regularly, and the last one occured when dad began to stop. nothing in between.

although, on the second night of having my door open (well, morning) i did have sleep paralysis again but no hallucinations. sleep paralysos occurs when your body wakes up when you're about to/after REM (rapid eye movement = when you dream) occurs. when i had the hallucinations, i thought i was awake, but this time i knew i was dreaming and strongly WILLED myself to move before i saw something. i was thinking with my head and trying to move SO HARD and eventually woke up fully.

I had that once, it's so random. And i was so scared, because i thought i'd been turned into a wax model thingy like in that movie.

I just seriously couldnt move. And i was trying to scream and everything but it just wouldnt come out. I was so scared.

I had that once, it's so random. And i was so scared, because i thought i'd been turned into a wax model thingy like in that movie.

I just seriously couldnt move. And i was trying to scream and everything but it just wouldnt come out. I was so scared.

i know, it's horrific, and the first time it happened i hallucinated (or my dad suggested that spirits were playing with my mind to get back at him for exorcising..) that this black figure tried to murder me. think how scary that was - i was only about 12 or 13!!!!!!

but it's so nasty. Your body feels like wood and the more you try to move the more your muscles stiffen.

I found a trick - use your mind. Last time it happened when i saw nothing i willed myself to wake up because i was such a state of panic that my head was being messed with again. the second time i saw a figure in my room i talked to it...but with my head, not my mouth.

The mind is a mysteriously powerful thing so use it when you need to. The power will come when it's called for.

I know what its like to be psychic. I don't like it. I have telepathy and it makes me sick sometimes. Its where I can pick up on what some one is thinking visually and verbally. Ritchie and I were resting one day and for some reason I had a vision of Chinese Almond Cookies that came out of no where. I said ...Ritch...are you hungry for Chinese food..those round almond cookies.He looked at me and almost fainted. He said a minute before he was thinking of Chinese food and almond cookies. I am starting to get specific visions. I don't send messages I usually recieve them. He said at the point when he was thinking of this he felt light headed and heard a snapping sound like someone was scanning him. Also , I received a message by telepathy from one of my patients, I do all the time....they are thinking of what they need. They are usually at home or outside before they come. One night i was so sick and felt like throwing up and shaking for no reason and I was receiving a message that one of my patients was coming out of hospital and needed medicine. I had no real idea she would be coming out today...she did not tell me when or how verbally. Next day I phoned here and said "this might seem odd, but do you need medicine today".."yes , she said, I just came home last night and my son left a minute ago for the store to get me my medicine"..My lightheadedness stopped. .....Its a curse more than anything because I have no control of who's thoughts I pick up. that is why I have to be careful at the concerts because MIKA and I are so similar in our personalities I might pick up on all his thoughts and go insane. I think I am already doing it and he lives so far away...Can't tell you particulars tho, they are just sensations...the person needs to be in within a km distance for the transmission to occur. I don't talk about it much because people might think I am crazy.

I know what its like to be psychic. I don't like it. I have telepathy and it makes me sick sometimes. Its where I can pick up on what some one is thinking visually and verbally. Ritchie and I were resting one day and for some reason I had a vision of Chinese Almond Cookies that came out of no where. I said ...Ritch...are you hungry for Chinese food..those round almond cookies.He looked at me and almost fainted. He said a minute before he was thinking of Chinese food and almond cookies. I am starting to get specific visions. I don't send messages I usually recieve them. He said at the point when he was thinking of this he felt light headed and heard a snapping sound like someone was scanning him. Also , I received a message by telepathy from one of my patients, I do all the time....they are thinking of what they need. They are usually at home or outside before they come. One night i was so sick and felt like throwing up and shaking for no reason and I was receiving a message that one of my patients was coming out of hospital and needed medicine. I had no real idea she would be coming out today...she did not tell me when or how verbally. Next day I phoned here and said "this might seem odd, but do you need medicine today".."yes , she said, I just came home last night and my son left a minute ago for the store to get me my medicine"..My lightheadedness stopped. .....Its a curse more than anything because I have no control of who's thoughts I pick up. that is why I have to be careful at the concerts because MIKA and I are so similar in our personalities I might pick up on all his thoughts and go insane. I think I am already doing it and he lives so far away...Can't tell you particulars tho, they are just sensations...the person needs to be in within a km distance for the transmission to occur. I don't talk about it much because people might think I am crazy.

Believe it or not, i had the same kind of thing tonight.

It was so weird, were having a new kitchen fitted, and my mum wanted this tile thingy for the walls, so i went with her to the warehouse earlier tonight.

And when we walked in, i thought i heard her say 'It's quiet in here tonight' so i said to her 'It is isnt it' and she kind of looked at me oddly and said 'You knew i what i was thinking then didnt you, because i didn't say anything'

It was so weird. just little things like that.

telepathy...ESP...whatever you wanna call it. It's something I believe I have.

a few years ago i could play a game with friends where i could guess what number they were thinking. i only got it wrong once, in which both cases i mixed up 5 and 6. once i managed to guess two numbers correctly.

my latest occurance actually happened today. i was at work experience (nursery) and was thinking "ooh, on my week block placement, i'll be able to have a roll sandwich for snack on friday because the cook makes it for us."

today is tuesday, and on snack today, we got roll sandwiches!!!! :shocked:

unfortunately it wasnt ham like it usually is. it was this chicken thing with lettuce and cucumber. i hate salad, so i've no idea why the feck i ate it!

Hey Guys, your resident Looney is home.... :insane:

A few weeks ago I had a really vivid nightmare that there were dozens of emergency vehicles (ambulances, firetrucks and police cars) outside my apartment, just beneath my window. It was soooooo realistic! I sat up in a cold sweat... and was incredibly relieved to realize it was only a dream....

I went back to sleep, only to awaken an hour or so later - with dozens of ambulances, police cars and firetrucks, etc. outside my apartment. My building manager, also a dear friend, had suffered a heart attack and they had arrived to administer aid.....

BTW - she did survive - thank god - and we'll never, ever forget my premonition....

Ah, sleep paralysis... I can remember three different occasions on which I experienced it.

The first time, my vision was all fuzzy and weird and my eyes began to hurt, and then I saw this black cat on the bed in which I was sleeping, after which I woke up properly.

The second time, my vision was all weird again but my eyes didn't hurt this time, and I saw a black figure at the end of my bed. I remember internally growling at it like a dog *LOL* and then I woke up and realised the figure was just my kimono hanging on my wardrobe door! :roftl:

The third time was the creepiest. I sensed something coming into the room, then I heard whispering and felt all these fingers all over me! When I woke up properly, I was so freaked out XD

Hey Guys, your resident Looney is home.... :insane:

A few weeks ago I had a really vivid nightmare that there were dozens of emergency vehicles (ambulances, firetrucks and police cars) outside my apartment, just beneath my window. It was soooooo realistic! I sat up in a cold sweat... and was incredibly relieved to realize it was only a dream....

I went back to sleep, only to awaken an hour or so later - with dozens of ambulances, police cars and firetrucks, etc. outside my apartment. My building manager, also a dear friend, had suffered a heart attack and they had arrived to administer aid.....

BTW - she did survive - thank god - and we'll never, ever forget my premonition....

:shocked: Mental!

Oh, I have literally TONS of stories to tell - actually, I probably shouldn't call them "stories" - they're all true...

I know I have ESP in a big way - I am both sender and receiver - there are friends and family members who have it as well, so very often we just skip actual conversation and just communicate via mental telepathy.

A lot of my premonitions come to me in dreams, but not necessarily all of them. Earlier in this thread I spoke of a recurring premonition of how I heard about my father's death. I had this vision hundreds of times prior to his death and never once was I asleep and/or dreaming. I will also add that at the very moment on the day that my father died - he was 3,000 miles away in Montreal while I was in Vancouver - I became violently ill and mentally distraught. I was completely aware that something horrendous was occurring somewhere, just not entirely sure what it was......

Often times I will dream something that seems to make zero sense - then a week or two will go by and some event will transpire which I will realize was actually what the dream was foreboding.... Two men were shot and killed in Downtown Vancouver shortly after a dream I had about this...

And I don't laugh at the thought of ghosts, spirits, poltergeists, etc. I've had too many strange, inexplicable events to try and rationalize all that stuff away. I know I have been in contact with the dead - many of my dreams consist of actually seeing dearly departed family members......... and there's an element to these meetings that goes 'way, 'way beyond slumber, dreams and REM sleep! I've spent a lot of my life in hospitals - both personally and professionally - and there is no better haunting ground for spirits than a building which houses the sick and the dying. Hell, it's even got it's own morgue.......