All things Psychic and Paranormal...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like being an empat; feeling other people's emotions as my own. Comes in handy when people are hiding things they really should let out cause I can help them. Comes in handy when working with animals since they can't express what they go through. Comes in handy when meeting people I haven't met as I know whether to trust them or avoid them.

Does NOT come in handy when people really dislike me (imagine feeling like you hate yourself for no reason), does not come in handy when people are ill, does not come in handy when they're in pain, does not come in handy when you're on a bus or a train and suddenly feel the feelings of 50 people as well as your own.

Like being clairvoyant backwards- I can see what has been, not what's to come. Like having healing powers I can't controll yet (which is basically just annoying). Like ghosts and remaining... I don't know what to call it.. energies? in different places.. not always so pleasant :(

I'd give it all up in a heartbeat, but instead it just keeps growing it seems.

I had some mates whom I spent 3 nights with in a church last winter (I'm not religious, and it's a looooong story) and at the beginning of the stay they were all like "I'll switch with ya any day!"... 3 days later none of them said the same :P

Like being an empat; feeling other people's emotions as my own. Comes in handy when people are hiding things they really should let out cause I can help them. Comes in handy when working with animals since they can't express what they go through. Comes in handy when meeting people I haven't met as I know whether to trust them or avoid them.

Does NOT come in handy when people really dislike me (imagine feeling like you hate yourself for no reason), does not come in handy when people are ill, does not come in handy when they're in pain, does not come in handy when you're on a bus or a train and suddenly feel the feelings of 50 people as well as your own.

Like being clairvoyant backwards- I can see what has been, not what's to come. Like having healing powers I can't controll yet (which is basically just annoying). Like ghosts and remaining... I don't know what to call it.. energies? in different places.. not always so pleasant :(

I had some mates whom I spent 3 nights with in a church last winter (I'm not religious, and it's a looooong story) and at the beginning of the stay they were all like "I'll switch with ya any day!"... 3 days later none of them said the same :P

but like you said, it can be VERY useful.

Your psychic powers are still developing, your potential is showing, you just need to learn how to control it.

My uncle is a claivoyant and can see ghosts etc, but not all the time. Keeping your minds eye (or your third eye) open all the time is very dangerous as it can lead you vulnerable and open to attack when just living your normal, everyday life. You just need to learn to shut it off.

Whoaaaa. I dont know what to say...

This is impressive :shocked: I don't have any clairvoyant abilities, but I often also feel extremely vulnerable, because I can really feel what people think about me when I meet them.

I know that my grand-grandmother was a healer, and when I was little my grandfather always took away toothache from me and my sister. My grandfather told me that many years ago he knew a man who was constantly ill, once he (my granddad) wanted to make a joke, he shook that man and yelled at him "Stop pretending you're ill! There, you're healthy now!" And the next day the man's wife called him and told it's a miracle - he was totally healthy.

This is impressive :shocked: I don't have any clairvoyant abilities, but I often also feel extremely vulnerable, because I can really feel what people think about me when I meet them.

I know that my grand-grandmother was a healer, and when I was little my grandfather always took away toothache from me and my sister. My grandfather told me that many years ago he knew a man who was constantly ill, once he (my granddad) wanted to make a joke, he shook that man and yelled at him "Stop pretending you're ill! There, you're healthy now!" And the next day the man's wife called him and told it's a miracle - he was totally healthy.

:shocked: :shocked:

Definitely both interesting and extremely frightening :-S

Off topic, that's Julio Iglesias jr in that clip!!! *gasp*

I had such a crush on him 10 years ago :D

lol yeah it is him xDD

they're all a bunch of celebrities.. that are known, but not well knows. *b-list celebrities*

Yeah. :D

That's pretty impressive as well!!! :blink:

Oh, I have another spooky story. Once I went to a fortune-teller who works with tarot. I had some not very important questions to ask him, I wanted mainly just to see how it happens. He answered my questions (they were about school etc) and I had a bit more time left. I didn't really have anything else to ask him, but I remembered that some of my friends were going to participate in a team olympiad in maths. I knew they were all smart and that they will do very well, but still I decided to ask how they will do in it. The man spread the cards and I was shocked that all the three cards were very negative - there was (if I remember correctly) The Devil, The Moon and one more card that I don't remember. And the fortune teller said something would go wrong. I didn't tell that to my friend that was participating, because I thought it was nonsense. However, after the olympiad the rumors were spread that they had cheated. The day when results became known they found out that their team could have been the best, but they were disqualified for cheating.