All things Psychic and Paranormal...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, im lazy so i just searched. :naughty:

George & Kathy Lutz and Kathy's 3 children are moving into an elegant Long Island home. What they don't know is that 6 gruesome murders were committed there the year before - Ronald DeFeo Jr., the oldest son in the family, murdered his parents, his 2 brothers & 2 sisters by shooting them with a .35 caliber in November of 1974. No sooner are the Lutzes moved into the house than they begin seeing horrible things - the ghost of Jodie DeFeo, horribly disfigured bodies - and hearing ghostly voices throughout the house. George seems to notice it the most, and it isn't long before he becomes a danger to those around him. When the local priest, called in to bless the house, comes charging out in horror after being swarmed by flies, he issues a dire warning to Kathy - 'Leave that house'. But will they be able to escape before the house and its vengeful spirits take control of George - and make him into a deadly menace?

and another one:

On November 14th, 1974, police received a frantic phone call that led them to the DeFeo residence, where they made a grisly discovery- 6 bodies, the entire DeFeo family, all slaughtered with a .35 caliber as they slept calmly in their beds. Ronald DeFeo confessed to methodically murdering his parents and four siblings, and claimed it was the "voices" that told him to do it. One year later, on November 18, 1975, George and Kathy Lutz along with their three children moved into the house, thinking it was going to be their dream home. Especially if their dreams were nightmares. The Lutz family only lasted twenty eight days in their home after they were terrorized by a demonic force that drove them away. Based on the true story of George and Kathy Lutz, The Amityville Horror remains one of the most horrifying haunted house stories ever told - because it actually happened.

Okay, im lazy so i just searched. :naughty:

George & Kathy Lutz and Kathy's 3 children are moving into an elegant Long Island home. What they don't know is that 6 gruesome murders were committed there the year before - Ronald DeFeo Jr., the oldest son in the family, murdered his parents, his 2 brothers & 2 sisters by shooting them with a .35 caliber in November of 1974. No sooner are the Lutzes moved into the house than they begin seeing horrible things - the ghost of Jodie DeFeo, horribly disfigured bodies - and hearing ghostly voices throughout the house. George seems to notice it the most, and it isn't long before he becomes a danger to those around him. When the local priest, called in to bless the house, comes charging out in horror after being swarmed by flies, he issues a dire warning to Kathy - 'Leave that house'. But will they be able to escape before the house and its vengeful spirits take control of George - and make him into a deadly menace?

and another one:

On November 14th, 1974, police received a frantic phone call that led them to the DeFeo residence, where they made a grisly discovery- 6 bodies, the entire DeFeo family, all slaughtered with a .35 caliber as they slept calmly in their beds. Ronald DeFeo confessed to methodically murdering his parents and four siblings, and claimed it was the "voices" that told him to do it. One year later, on November 18, 1975, George and Kathy Lutz along with their three children moved into the house, thinking it was going to be their dream home. Especially if their dreams were nightmares. The Lutz family only lasted twenty eight days in their home after they were terrorized by a demonic force that drove them away. Based on the true story of George and Kathy Lutz, The Amityville Horror remains one of the most horrifying haunted house stories ever told - because it actually happened.

YEESH. Won't be watching that anytime soon LOL

YEESH. Won't be watching that anytime soon LOL

LOL ! it was terryfing! i screamed LOL yeahhh theres this one part where the kid is in a bathroom (OMG BATHROOM AHH!), and theres this random creature/person that pops up behind him. i screamed for my life.

LOL ! it was terryfing! i screamed LOL yeahhh theres this one part where the kid is in a bathroom (OMG BATHROOM AHH!), and theres this random creature/person that pops up behind him. i screamed for my life.

SEE! IT ALL HAPPENS IN THE BATHROOM!

UPDATE!!!!

My dad went to a spiritualist church yesterday for a meeting or something. out of the 30 odd people there my dad was one of the three that got picked...

My dad got a warning.

He no longer is allowed to vanquish other spirits. Why? Because he vanquished many "important" evil ones and other spirits will gang up on him.

How scary is that? And I've just now discovered that a family member is also into psychic stuff. She has predictions and is also a healer.

My dad also discovered that he has a new spirit guide. He red Indian who is in fact, 'new to the job' as he only has one feather and is blue. As my father progresses so will he. I find it rather odd how someone as experienced as my father gets an unexperienced spirit guide, but there is obviously a reason as to why this, and Red Indians are known to be very powerful so hopefully this spirit guide will learn very quickly and will indeed become a great protector.

My dad may go to another meeting next week, and I hope to go with him if I am not working. I've never been to one before lol, sounds interesting.

UPDATE!!!!

My dad went to a spiritualist church yesterday for a meeting or something. out of the 30 odd people there my dad was one of the three that got picked...

My dad got a warning.

He no longer is allowed to vanquish other spirits. Why? Because he vanquished many "important" evil ones and other spirits will gang up on him.

How scary is that? And I've just now discovered that a family member is also into psychic stuff. She has predictions and is also a healer.

My dad also discovered that he has a new spirit guide. He red Indian who is in fact, 'new to the job' as he only has one feather and is blue. As my father progresses so will he. I find it rather odd how someone as experienced as my father gets an unexperienced spirit guide, but there is obviously a reason as to why this, and Red Indians are known to be very powerful so hopefully this spirit guide will learn very quickly and will indeed become a great protector.

My dad may go to another meeting next week, and I hope to go with him if I am not working. I've never been to one before lol, sounds interesting.

Wa wa we wa!! That sounds cool!

A psychic i know, has a spirit guide who is a monk. But a red indian?? how cool!

Wa wa we wa!! That sounds cool!

A psychic i know, has a spirit guide who is a monk. But a red indian?? how cool!

a MONK?! LOL! That's so funny. u never heard of a red indian spirit guide before?!

UPDATE!!!!

My dad got a warning.

Woah. how odd. I would love to know if I had a spirit guide. If only I asked my mums friend before she go M.E. xP

Woah. how odd. I would love to know if I had a spirit guide. If only I asked my mums friend before she go M.E. xP

We all have them, apparently. it just takes us a while to find them, depending on how in tune you are with it all.

Its cool though. hummm, ive heard of people having red indian spirit guides, but like Monks are more common aint they?

Monks are cool. The old ones, from the 14th century and the like.

We all have them, apparently. it just takes us a while to find them, depending on how in tune you are with it all.

Its cool though. hummm, ive heard of people having red indian spirit guides, but like Monks are more common aint they?

Monks are cool. The old ones, from the 14th century and the like.

I dont want a Monk XP

I want a scary indian guy yeaaaaah XD

Or Mika.. lol HAHA

How do you become 'in tune' with it? xD

Of course everyone has a spirit guide, even really evil people. They often change from time to time too, you never have one spirit guide throughout your life.

How do you tune in with it? I'd like to know myself. Sometimes they will appear before you...my dad was told his one was going to reveal himself to him at one point but no idea when.

People talk to them outloud, and sometimes the spirit will respond by giving clues either around the house or wherever you're travelling (i.e certain things will pop out to you even more so - a sign) if you get what i mean, even though it may take a day or two for the spirit to get back to you.

Some claim they can actually talk to them.

But since I have never had first hand experience, I cannot really say with much confidence.

Of course everyone has a spirit guide, even really evil people. They often change from time to time too, you never have one spirit guide throughout your life.

How do you tune in with it? I'd like to know myself. Sometimes they will appear before you...my dad was told his one was going to reveal himself to him at one point but no idea when.

People talk to them outloud, and sometimes the spirit will respond by giving clues either around the house or wherever you're travelling (i.e certain things will pop out to you even more so - a sign) if you get what i mean, even though it may take a day or two for the spirit to get back to you.

Some claim they can actually talk to them.

But since I have never had first hand experience, I cannot really say with much confidence.

Yeahh, i know Derek Accorah's spirit guide is called Sam. Cos its on Most haunted, and its real funny when he starts shouting 'SAM! SAM! WHEN DID THIS MAN DIE??!'

:biggrin2:

[bump]

I have some books, that teach meditation, so i suppose thats the way forward. Some people, it just comes to naturally.

I've a lot of books about it, too. It's also because my philosophical studies, that I have a great section about meditation and oriental philosophies .

No joke.

There's a hotspot on my landing, right outside the door of the room im sat in now.

A few nights ago, the nightlight switched itself on, when we'd turned it off and nobody had touched it. Then, Sunday night, i felt a prescence behind me, an energy surge.

But right now, is the freakiest.

The door to the spare bedroom across the hall, is rattling. like someones trying to get out. No joke. Its really loud too.

And the window isnt open. no windows are open up here. My cat is downstairs.

I really want an EMF meter, so i can check the EMF of this area. I bet its a hotspot.