All things Psychic and Paranormal...

Oh, I have another spooky story. Once I went to a fortune-teller who works with tarot. I had some not very important questions to ask him, I wanted mainly just to see how it happens. He answered my questions (they were about school etc) and I had a bit more time left. I didn't really have anything else to ask him, but I remembered that some of my friends were going to participate in a team olympiad in maths. I knew they were all smart and that they will do very well, but still I decided to ask how they will do in it. The man spread the cards and I was shocked that all the three cards were very negative - there was (if I remember correctly) The Devil, The Moon and one more card that I don't remember. And the fortune teller said something would go wrong. I didn't tell that to my friend that was participating, because I thought it was nonsense. However, after the olympiad the rumors were spread that they had cheated. The day when results became known they found out that their team could have been the best, but they were disqualified for cheating.

Whooooooaaaaa. .

:o

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I have another spooky story. Once I went to a fortune-teller who works with tarot. I had some not very important questions to ask him, I wanted mainly just to see how it happens. He answered my questions (they were about school etc) and I had a bit more time left. I didn't really have anything else to ask him, but I remembered that some of my friends were going to participate in a team olympiad in maths. I knew they were all smart and that they will do very well, but still I decided to ask how they will do in it. The man spread the cards and I was shocked that all the three cards were very negative - there was (if I remember correctly) The Devil, The Moon and one more card that I don't remember. And the fortune teller said something would go wrong. I didn't tell that to my friend that was participating, because I thought it was nonsense. However, after the olympiad the rumors were spread that they had cheated. The day when results became known they found out that their team could have been the best, but they were disqualified for cheating.

jeeez :shocked:

I've got a beautiful tarot deck, but I don't know the rules on how to use it. I know the basic meaning of most of the cards, but I only use my intuision when I use them. Works better for me that way. I can't study these things, they have to come naturally to me, or I just mess it up.

apparently i have strong energy. my friend lola and i faced our palms together - but they didnt touch. apparently energy is supposed to form in between them or something, and my energy was so strong both of our hands got really warm and started shaking, our fingers started twitching and shizz O.o

apparently i have strong energy. my friend lola and i faced our palms together - but they didnt touch. apparently energy is supposed to form in between them or something, and my energy was so strong both of our hands got really warm and started shaking, our fingers started twitching and shizz O.o

:shocked:

That is so strange.

:o

im gonna try that lol.

jeeez :shocked:

I've got a beautiful tarot deck, but I don't know the rules on how to use it. I know the basic meaning of most of the cards, but I only use my intuision when I use them. Works better for me that way. I can't study these things, they have to come naturally to me, or I just mess it up.

I have three tarot decks and I have read books about them, but still I'm not sure they are "speaking" to me. There are some cards which I think I understand very well and there are some that mean nothing to me. Often when I try to do a reading I pick those cards that say nothing to me or the ones which, In my opinion, have nothing to do with the question (for example, I ask about relationship and pick a card that means financial loss). Then I try to make another spread and that is already 'playing'.

I think I'm a bit weird though, cause I don't see ghosts or spirits when I look straight at them.. but if I then either close my eyes or just visualise the place in my mind, then I see them clearly, and it's always correct! Is that normal??

anyone can see ghosts, psychic or not *although technically everyone has a 6th sense - it just depends how developed and/or talented you are*

Spirits can choose to reveal themselves, usually those who refuse/don't know they are dead. These are usually the spirits most psychics see as they are ones who have unfinished business or simpy don't know that they are in limbo. They appear just like you and like - fleshy, 3D, touchable, speakable...however if they died due to injuries those can appear as well...though I'd rather not think about that.

If you see them in your mind then it is most likely your third eye seeing them.

but thats so cool! lol.

i saw a ghost once. but i said the story already lol.

i try to forget about it but... :blink:

ive never seen a ghost and dont wish to either.

the spirit world intrigues me so much, but all i want to gain from it is knowledge. i dont wish to get involved. ive had several moments of ESP (for those that dont know, that's reading of the mind. To read my experiences search the thread) but i dont think ive had anything recenetly, ive been too busy.

i would like to develop my ESP more though, and I would love to have telekenisis. I am also very much interested in the inner energy as well, which is basically what I did with Lola and the hand thing.

ive never seen a ghost and dont wish to either.

the spirit world intrigues me so much, but all i want to gain from it is knowledge. i dont wish to get involved. ive had several moments of ESP (for those that dont know, that's reading of the mind. To read my experiences search the thread) but i dont think ive had anything recenetly, ive been too busy.

i would like to develop my ESP more though, and I would love to have telekenisis. I am also very much interested in the inner energy as well, which is basically what I did with Lola and the hand thing.

Yeah same here. I want to learn about it, but not got involved at all, knowing me i'd probably do something stupid and end up selling my soul to the devil or something :bleh:.

Seeing the ghost was one of the freakiest moments of my life. And i didn't even want to see it... The sad thing was that it was a little boy :(

Have you tried pushing a pendula away using that energy? My mate Kira and I've done that. We found out about it when she was searching for my helpers but my aura/energy kept pushing the pendula away when she got too close so we decided to explore that :)

Have you tried pushing a pendula away using that energy? My mate Kira and I've done that. We found out about it when she was searching for my helpers but my aura/energy kept pushing the pendula away when she got too close so we decided to explore that :)

oh thats interesting. i should really look into this more *searches google*

I have three tarot decks and I have read books about them, but still I'm not sure they are "speaking" to me. There are some cards which I think I understand very well and there are some that mean nothing to me. Often when I try to do a reading I pick those cards that say nothing to me or the ones which, In my opinion, have nothing to do with the question (for example, I ask about relationship and pick a card that means financial loss). Then I try to make another spread and that is already 'playing'.

See, that's where I go the opposite way.. I don't read up on it and don't get confused and lost as to which interpretation I should put into them.. Instead I use my intuision as to what the card's trying to tell me and put my interpretation (no pun intended) into them instead :)

anyone can see ghosts, psychic or not *although technically everyone has a 6th sense - it just depends how developed and/or talented you are*

Spirits can choose to reveal themselves, usually those who refuse/don't know they are dead. These are usually the spirits most psychics see as they are ones who have unfinished business or simpy don't know that they are in limbo. They appear just like you and like - fleshy, 3D, touchable, speakable...however if they died due to injuries those can appear as well...though I'd rather not think about that.

If you see them in your mind then it is most likely your third eye seeing them.

I know all those things, I just don't understand why they appear to me that way, and not the way other's seem to see them *shrugs*

I'd rather not see them at all though :blink:

oh thats interesting. i should really look into this more *searches google*

It was fascinating!

The bond I have with that girl is getting so intense it's almost scary. It's almost too telepathic for my liking, especially since I'm "only" used to getting people's emotions, not their thoughts as well.

See, that's where I go the opposite way.. I don't read up on it and don't get confused and lost as to which interpretation I should put into them.. Instead I use my intuision as to what the card's trying to tell me and put my interpretation (no pun intended) into them instead :)

This is actually the right way to do it. That's why it is good to use a deck that you like, so that your fantasy and intuition works and you can develop your own meanings. However, it takes time to develop your own meaning to 78 cards :blink:

Before I was born, my mother used to have dreams mostly about small random things, and then within the next few days the stuff would happen. They were always very small like seeing a friend she hadn't seen in a while, you know, nothing serious. Then she started having dreams where more serious things would happen. First, when she was pregnant with my oldest brother, she applied for a part time job at a tuxedo shop. They told her to come back for an interview. The night before the interview, she had a dream about how she arrived at the shop only to see a note that said to go around back. She went around back and no one was there but she felt like something was seriously wrong, and she woke up. Well, the next day she was quite uneasy about the dream and even told my dad that she didn't really want to go in but she did anyway. Once she got there, there was a note that said that they were closed but if you were here for an interview to go around back. My mom was a little freaked out about this but she went around back. She opened the door and didn't see anyone. It was exactly like her dream except one of the employees came out from the back room and told my mom that the owner's father had suddenly died that morning and that she'd have to come back later. My mom never went back, she was too freaked out, lol

THEN, when my oldest brother was 5 or 6, my mom had another dream about an old man falling down a flight of stairs going down into a basement. She told my dad that she couldn't see any faces or where it was. The next day, my parents and my brother went to what would have been my great-grandparents house. My great-grandmother greated my mom and dad and my brother wanted to know where "Grandpa" was. My great-grandma said he must be in the basement. So my brother went down there only to come back up and say, "Why is Grandpa sleeping on the floor?" They all rushed to him. He had fallen down the stairs and I think died right there either that or at the hospital.

Luckily, those are the only two serious dreams my mom had that came true. Since, then she's had little things happen again but for now, I'm always extra careful if she said she's had a bad dream, lol. It also seems as though some of those little occurances are starting to happen to me. I'll dream about little things and a day or two later they'll happen. I really hope I don't start having those serious dreams that happen! :shocked:

same here. I seem to be able to deconstruct things very easily, particularly dreams (i have helped out with interpretations in the "tell me what your dreams mean!" thread without a book, just my interpretation) and they're more than often right. I think studying Media has helped though, because you have deconstruct a LOT in that subject. I know Media and Paranormal are two entirely different subjects, but there's ideology in both (hidden meanings).

I know all those things, I just don't understand why they appear to me that way, and not the way other's seem to see them *shrugs*

I'd rather not see them at all though :blink:

some just have a natural knack. i know it must be horrible for you, but I think that in order to cope you must learn about your gift, learn how to control it, and accept your gift. You might not want to but it will more than likely make your life easier.

It was fascinating!

The bond I have with that girl is getting so intense it's almost scary. It's almost too telepathic for my liking, especially since I'm "only" used to getting people's emotions, not their thoughts as well.

well the thing is, i didnt even share that much of a bond with Lola. i was friends with her ofcourse, but not someone i hung around with a lot. my best friend and i are so alike in personality its uncanny, and often say the same thing at the same time and have the same thoughts, due to the fact that because we've known each other so long there's a psychic bond between us. He is not really that much of a believer though ("i believe when i see") so i doubt he'd believe me if i told him that.

Before I was born, my mother used to have dreams mostly about small random things, and then within the next few days the stuff would happen. They were always very small like seeing a friend she hadn't seen in a while, you know, nothing serious. Then she started having dreams where more serious things would happen. First, when she was pregnant with my oldest brother, she applied for a part time job at a tuxedo shop. They told her to come back for an interview. The night before the interview, she had a dream about how she arrived at the shop only to see a note that said to go around back. She went around back and no one was there but she felt like something was seriously wrong, and she woke up. Well, the next day she was quite uneasy about the dream and even told my dad that she didn't really want to go in but she did anyway. Once she got there, there was a note that said that they were closed but if you were here for an interview to go around back. My mom was a little freaked out about this but she went around back. She opened the door and didn't see anyone. It was exactly like her dream except one of the employees came out from the back room and told my mom that the owner's father had suddenly died that morning and that she'd have to come back later. My mom never went back, she was too freaked out, lol

THEN, when my oldest brother was 5 or 6, my mom had another dream about an old man falling down a flight of stairs going down into a basement. She told my dad that she couldn't see any faces or where it was. The next day, my parents and my brother went to what would have been my great-grandparents house. My great-grandmother greated my mom and dad and my brother wanted to know where "Grandpa" was. My great-grandma said he must be in the basement. So my brother went down there only to come back up and say, "Why is Grandpa sleeping on the floor?" They all rushed to him. He had fallen down the stairs and I think died right there either that or at the hospital.

Luckily, those are the only two serious dreams my mom had that came true. Since, then she's had little things happen again but for now, I'm always extra careful if she said she's had a bad dream, lol. It also seems as though some of those little occurances are starting to happen to me. I'll dream about little things and a day or two later they'll happen. I really hope I don't start having those serious dreams that happen! :shocked:

Wowza.

Im sorry to hear about your grandpa :(

Wow, that's interesting. Can you actually see the aura? I've heard of people seeing it but haven't met anybody who can.

This is actually the right way to do it. That's why it is good to use a deck that you like, so that your fantasy and intuition works and you can develop your own meanings. However, it takes time to develop your own meaning to 78 cards :blink:

It is the right way? I have no idea about these things, like the rules and what's right and what's not, I just do what I feel like and whatever comes naturally :blush-anim-cl:

thats an amazing gift your mother has there. Her life is possibly very busy right now and therefore everyday stressful life is probably getting in the way of the psychic energies, restricting her of these dreams, which could be why she's not having them so strongly anymore.

Wow, that's interesting. Can you actually see the aura? I've heard of people seeing it but haven't met anybody who can.

some people can, in their mind's eye. It's a gift. some people can see them, some cant. some have telekenisis, some dont. some have ESP, some dont.

OMG!!! I'm so glad I don't dream such dreams that later come true :shocked:

That is quite amazing. I'm sorry about your grandpa :( It must also be hard for your mum to have such gift. It seems that this power is very strong to her.