If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're doing it again... Please tell me what you think. I'm getting paranoid....

It's good! Aw I felt so bad when I read the part about him missing his family. I bet his sisters would be out of their minds with worry if he went missing on some random island.

Keep going! I'd love to read more.

Becky thats great, it was so emotional when hes talking about his family! i feel like crying for him. love the fact you both dont know what to do with eachother! that would be so true if it happened for real

love it!

PART 8?

ok where was I oh yes...................

Mika looks at me with that coy look on his face, “Mmmm, chicken” he says licking his lips and stairing at me………………………………...

“MIKA, im not so sure about this”

“why not?” he asks slowly steping towards me, looking me in the eye and noses almost touching”

my knees go weak “er no reason” i say

mika giggles grabs my hand and leads me to the far corner of the cabens leans into me and i fall onto the couch

mika suddenly pulls away and looks me in the eye, he smiles, as if this is the way he wanted it to be!

He began kissing me again, this time more hungry, i run my fingers through his thick hair, so soft. I hold my other hand on his lower back.

He fumbles to find the buckle to my belt secretly hidden

he finally finds it and starts to pull it off hand slowly running up my leg,

suddently i hear a sound, i jump, mika stops, “what is it?” he asks

“did you hear that?” I asked

“no, what?” he giggles as if its a joke

“im not joking i think somethings wrong!”

“wait here” he says once again being my hero “ill go check it out”

I sit below deck and all i can do is worry! Pirates? Na they dont REALY exist do they?

I started to worry about mika, i hadnt heard from him in a while, what if he had left me like he did on the island? Na he wouldnt do that.....would he? What if he had been thrown overboard?

About ½ hour later mika comes running down the cabben looking very serious

“MIKA WHAT IS IT?” I ask

“HURRY we have to leave” he says

“but mika, your scared of water and in case you havnt realised, were surrounded in it!!!” i pointed out

“yes but im also afarid of me and my girl going down with the ship” he says

i stop and stare into space for a moment, did he just say his girl? Could he possibly be meaning me?

“COME ON!!!” he says gathering me in his arms and brining me above deck

“how do we get off?” i ask him

“put this on!” he says handing me a life jacket! I walk to the other side of the deck and to the mess hall mika seems angry now and says “where you going we cant mess around you know”

i come back with some food and suplys “including a Civil defence radio, which none of us actually knew how to use

“where did the crew go?” i asked

“the sound you heard was them escapeing th ship, they left us here

“gez, how nice of them!” i say

“COME ON!!” mika says “you talk to much”

“ok so how do we get off?” i ask

he walks over to the life raft, and says “hop in”

“what about you?” i ask

“dont worry,” he says

i do as i am told, even though more than a bit worried that i may never see mika again

mika lowers me and suplys down to the water

a while later i feel a bump, something hit the side of the raft

it was miika

I drag him up, into the raft, he is shivering

“take your clothes off” i say to him

“excuse me” he replys

“take your wet clothes off” i repeat

“trust me” i say

“he does as i tell him and i give him one of the dry woolen blankets to put arround him

“i have a better idea” mika says

“whats that?” i said

“some say chicken helps you keep walm” he says “we could pick up where we left off”

“no chicken until we are on dry land” i say

“thats not fair” he says

“yes it is or we might sink” i said “il comprimise with a cuddle”

we lay there in the raft my body keeping mika walm and the blanket keeping me walm, mika slowly stops shivering

we slowly drift off to sleep............................

WOW! I have just read through the whole of this thread and saved all the Deserted Island Stories on my ipod so i can read them later. I started reading RosinaKiwi's already and it's great! :punk: I'm up to part 6! I will read everyones and let you all know how great the are! :biggrin2:

The next morning I wake up very early to the sound of screams. As soon as I open my eyes, I see Mika throwing berries at a washed up whale on the island.

"AAAHHH!"

I quickly run up to him and as I get closer, I see he has berry spots on his shirt and face.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"IT'S A WHALE! AHH!"

"I think it's dead..."

"Well why don't you poke it with a stick then?!?!"

MOOOO!

"AH! What was that?!" I say.

"The whale's retarded!"

"Give me some of those berries!"

I grab some berries from Mika's hand and join him in 'let’s throw berries at the retarded whale'. It moos a few more times and we run out of berries to throw so Mika gets a large rock.

"MOOOO!" The whale says before it dies.

"What now? We don't have anymore food since someone started throwing it all at the whale!"

"Well you did too!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE IT MOOOED!"

After that we calm down a bit and try to find some more food. No success except for an unknown bird which we can't cook.

"Lets have some chicken..."

"Mika, that bird isn't a chi-OH MY GOD!"

I stare at Mika blankly for a minute until...

i am laughing on the floor right now. that was really funny

ROTFLMAABTOAPMP!!!! OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE A GENIUS! FORGET JK ROWLING, YOU COULD TAKE THE LITERACY WORLD BY STORM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA11!!! i am literally crying with laugter!! if mika ever read this, he would most certainly laugh like a loon. or a retarded whale!!!

PART 9!

when i awake i am in a strange looking building, i cant quite gather my surroundings so i call out “MIKA?” comes out in more of a whisper and wait

a few minuites later came a relieving farmilar voice “im here” and he grabed my hand

he held my hand in his two hands and said “I thought you were gone”

i come to and realise he is crying, i lean up and give him a hug, we were safe....................or were we, as i survayed my surroundings it appears we are on yet another part of the same island, or was it a different one,

“not again” i say under my breath

“whats that” mika says

“nothing” i say,

i think to myself how could we have been so close to freedom and then had it taken from us again, was it fate? What if it was all ment to happen in some sick twisted way, that was ment to bring the two of us together, if fate was to blame surely there could have been an easyer way for us to meet?

I watch mika as he gets up and starts making a DOUBLE bed with flax that i had once taught him to do

this confused me so, was it not just a dream that he had called me his girl? Is this what he wanted too....me?

Without realising i was staring with a big grin on my face, mika stopped turned arround and smiled back “you so pretty when you smile” he says, this making me smile even more.

Mika bends over in the most provocotive way, i giggle, he turns arround as if he is insalted and says “WHAT!” and giggles and then winks at me

“im hungry” i say trying to get up but it hurts too much, my back feels like its been crushed with a fork lift. Ill get it........................ouch” i say

“stay there, ill get it” he says

“my hero” I say under my breath and smiling again

a while later mika comes back with some devine dried meats

“where did you get that?” i ask

“its part of what you saved off the boat...dont you remember?” he said

“oh yea of course i do” i lied and mika could tell

“its ok you will get your memory back soon” he said as he handed me a coconut shell with some really great taisting meat in it

ne sat down beside me and took some food with his hands and fed it to me, what was this fantisy that i was living? Was it real? I had to know so i pinched him

“what did you do that for?” he asked

“sorry” i giggled “just had to check it wasnt all a dream”

“oh but it is” he said “its all its all a dream, life is a dream, except you can never choose the genre!”

i ponder this thaught for a moment and all of a sudden forgot about the pain in my back and got up and started dancing!

“your crazy” mika said

“cool so are you” i said and i ran into the bush

mika followed me, i hid behind the trees so he couldnt see me

“hello?” “rosina where are you?” “this isnt funny” he said trying his best not to giggle, but failing miserably

all of a sudden i see something fall out of a tree infront of me, i scream “damn” i said as i realised by screaming i had just let mika know exactly where i was

mika comes running “what is it” he said

“its....er....i ....dont know........it.....fell...out of a tree........just up there” i said startled

“wait here” he said

“ your kidding me right?” i said

me and mika slowly creep up to what fell out of a tree, it was a funny looking creature, it was brown in colour and had no wings, so it couldnt be a bird

“EWWW what is that” mika said jumping back

“so much for mister brave now!” I teased

he looked me playfully in the eye, i ran off in a very peter pan sort of way, except mika was the peter pan so i would probably have been the wendi

mika took a leaf and took the creature back to camp holding it by the tail and i could hear him going “EWW, eww, ewww” all the way back to camp, i couldnt help but giggle at this, it was the most funnyest wussist sound i had ever heard!

Of course mika heard my giggle and followed my sound as i ran around trying to through him off track, “looks like you acting nutty rosina” he yelled

“i wonder how hard you actually hit your head?” all of a sudden i run into something or someone, a tree? No i think it was human, i fell over in fright an landed flat on my rare end! Mika thought this was funny and giggled, although it was him i knew it by the smell and sound i couldnt see him because of the depth of the grass in the bush i was now lying in.

mika couldnt find me and triped and fell smack bang on top of me, it hurt, but i could bare it!

“Hey” he said with his face right above mind

“hey” i said with a winded giggle in my voice

“remember now?” he asked

“yes, actually i do” i replied

“were in this position again, can i continue” he askes nicely

i dont reply instead i just give him the hungry kiss he had given me before, he undoes my belt buckle as i run my fingers through his hair, then he stops,

“what is it mika” i ask

“did you hear that?” he askes

“hear what?” i reply

“joking” he said with a giggle in his voice

i hit him in the arm again “DONT do that to me” i said

“not here” he said, “later, you dont look or feel comfortable lying here”.................................................