The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was the exact opposite: I liked the song Grace Kelly but when I saw the video I was like "Wow, is that who's singing it? He's adorable yet sexy. Very tongue-in-cheek." Then the more time that I spent on MFC, the naughtier my opinion of him became. Mika trumps Brad Pitt any day, but then again I've always liked the part-Arab, curly-haired, skinny, androgynous-looking type.

to tell the truth I was a bit :blink: when I say the video....I dunno how I had expected him,but curls weren`t involved :roftl: But then I started looking fore some pics to get a closer look ...and tadaaaa :lol3:

i also like olive-skinned people more

oh yeah,and when I saw he was high that was the cherry on top! i was like :THANK GOOOD!!! He`s taller than me (I am 1.83 )

Mika is always overdressed. :naughty:

So true... we should start a protest :roftl:

I dare you to write one and then record yourself singing it (you have a beautiful voice). :roftl:

That`s gonna be fun...writing abt pervs and what reactions he makes me have

well at least the topic is easy :roftl:

It somehow needs a large flashing red light next to the thread .....

Okies ......<still worries>

Naah,as we said,we`re only analyzing things ... very detailed :naughty:

But the red light would work...kinda like the one on Mika in the Love Today vid :naughty:

Red light makes people look even more sexy :lmao:

So true... we should start a protest :roftl:

That`s gonna be fun...writing abt pervs and what reactions he makes me have

well at least the topic is easy :roftl:

There's no need to start a protest, Mika's already started stripping. :naughty:

I seriously dare you to write/sing a song about the Mikagasmaniacs. It would be completely, absolutely, perfectly hilarious. :roftl:

Naah,as we said,we`re only analyzing things ... very detailed :naughty:

But the red light would work...kinda like the one on Mika in the Love Today vid

Red light makes people look even more sexy

Right you are: we are merely appreciating the work that Mika has done. :naughty:

I never thought about the red light in the Love Today video. Why did they use it? As the symbol of red light districts and illicit love? Or is it just to make repetitive shots of Mika look different? :lol3:

I seriously dare you to write/sing a song about the Mikagasmaniacs. It would be completely, absolutely, perfectly hilarious.

how dare you dare me? :roftl:

But I will do it,after I finish my exams,maybe I`ll sing it to Mika one day ... Poor guy,after he figures out what it is about :lmao:

Right you are: we are merely appreciating the work that Mika has done.

I never thought about the red light in the Love Today video. Why did they use it? As the symbol of red light districts and illicit love? Or is it just to make repetitive shots of Mika look different? :lol3:

oh I dunno,but It makes me wanna lick the screen :lmao: He looks like candy! :lmao:

I seriously dare you to write/sing a song about the Mikagasmaniacs. It would be completely, absolutely, perfectly hilarious.

But I will do it,after I finish my exams,maybe I`ll sing it to Mika one day ... Poor guy,after he figures out what it is about :lmao:

Right you are: we are merely appreciating the work that Mika has done.

oh I dunno,but It makes me wanna lick the screen :lmao: He looks like candy! :lmao:

Oh I dunno,but It makes me wanna lick the screen :lmao: He looks like candy! :lmao:

How dare I dare to dare you? This is getting complicated. :lol3: Yay, I can't wait to hear it! :roll1:

I think that the red light makes him look evil, especially when he sings "tease for fun". :naughty:

Hey, after reading this thread day after day and having SWEET DREAMS every night with what you write, I've decided to take part in this. I'm as pervert as can be, really (Queenie can tell, she knows me:naughty: ). Can I be one of you?:bleh:

That red light... I thought I was the only one wanting to lick the screen when it comes in the video! Now I know I'm not alone, it helps to know, it does, haha. He looks just like a huge, delicious lollipop ready to be licked and last long...

*sneaks in*

I just said in another thread that I would like to hold our masters devilish curls out of his face while he has his head in the toilet, drunk....

Pervy enough? :blink:

I was thinking more things about what to do with his evil curls and his angelical face...:naughty:

*sneaks in*

I just said in another thread that I would like to hold our masters devilish curls out of his face while he has his head in the toilet, drunk....

Pervy enough? :blink:

Hmmmmm.... I'd do that and many other things before and after... My evil imagination is running, look out!:naughty: