OMG I'm in heat magazine! (with Mika and some big girls)

jemmalee

Haha! Yes that is right folks, your very own Jemmalee is in heat magazine (pg 97) in the spotted section. oh ok it's the pic with the flag and Mika's army from the big girl video, but I'm still IN HEAT MAGAZINE BABY!:biggrin2:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeeeaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!! Go Jemma!!!!! LOL!!!:thumb_yello::punk::italia: - ok, it's the wrong flag but you know where i'm coming from! LOL!!!!! I might have to go out and buy it in a minute! LOL!!!! Nice one!! :thumb_yello:

flag.jpgoh don't bother, (unless you want me to autograph it for you!)it's such a tiny pic!

I think it was someone on here that sent it in (and earnt themselves £200 in the process).

:biggrin2:

LOL funnily enough Jemmalee is the girl in the blue...not sure if she has the big bust on or not though lol *sorry for the cheese*

she has brown hair and is holding a yellow flag thingy-ma-bob :)

LOL funnily enough Jemmalee is the girl in the blue...not sure if she has the big bust on or not though lol

Have you seen my bust! It's always on, it goes around the corner before I do!:biggrin2:

Husband gets me it every week,every week look for MIKA so this week I was happy!

The first thing I said is "Wonder if any of the MFC are there?" and you answered me without being here!!

Watching How to look good naked and they are always MIKA!!-Love Gok Wan!!

xxx

Well 50 bonus points have to go to Carri for spotting it before me! i bought it at lunch time but didn't get that far and than Carri text me and then I jumped up and down!:biggrin2: