pics: MIKA OUT MAG JULY 2007

KiteKat

the night after i saw mika in miami, my dad went to barnes and nobles, or boreds and saw that magazine and got it for me. wew! but after i read the article, i cut it up and made a collage thing. now i want to know what brands he was wearing. could anyone with the magazine find it pleease..

my collage thing.

post-1493-142983665767_thumb.jpg

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the night after i saw mika in miami, my dad went to barnes and nobles, or boreds and saw that magazine and got it for me. wew! but after i read the article, i cut it up and made a collage thing. now i want to know what brands he was wearing. could anyone with the magazine find it pleease..

my collage thing.

Look at my scans on pg. 26. I know at least one of them mentions the brand names.

i totaly bought that. but i felt like a freak carrying around a mens gay magazine around barns and noble. its amazing what ill do for you mika. although i did cut out the mika (and patrick wolf) parts and throw the rest away.

i totaly bought that. but i felt like a freak carrying around a mens gay magazine around barns and noble. its amazing what ill do for you mika. although i did cut out the mika (and patrick wolf) parts and throw the rest away.

I have the mag too. I don't know if you saw the pics on the last page. I wish I could upload them. I don't have a scanner.

• 2 weeks later...

I have it I have it I have it!! *does the little I have it dance* :punk:

thx thx thx, you know who you are!! :wub2:

guys, go and grab your issue: the pics are stunning on scan, but SO much better in real.. :wub2:

I have it I have it I have it!! *does the little I have it dance* :punk:

thx thx thx, you know who you are!! :wub2:

guys, go and grab your issue: the pics are stunning on scan, but SO much better in real.. :wub2:

I WANT IT!! :emot-sad: i've searched everywhere here but no way...:crybaby: why is it so hard to find a gay mag??:sneaky2: