pics: MIKA OUT MAG JULY 2007

KiteKat

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A friend of mine said she saw it somewhere, but maybe she meant online.

She also told me I should be paid for promoting him, given as she also started paying attention to him and Patrick Wolf after I started blogging about them incessantly.

So Mika, if you read this... this friend is not the first to tell me so. My promotion of you has been quite thorough! You can send me a cheque.

--Jack

A friend of mine said she saw it somewhere, but maybe she meant online.

She also told me I should be paid for promoting him, given as she also started paying attention to him and Patrick Wolf after I started blogging about them incessantly.

So Mika, if you read this... this friend is not the first to tell me so. My promotion of you has been quite thorough! You can send me a cheque.

--Jack

I think you have to wait for your cheque, as Mika is so broke that he does not even get a mobile contract :naughty:

thx so much, deb. I have looked yesterday but today they finally put up the new issue articles online.

I read it a little in a hurry, I am so tired, but I have to say I am not particularly suprised by it or its statements.

I though cannot see how people can say mika befriended perez just to keep his mouth shut, some position the journalist reports, but to me doesn't seem to embrace really, thank goodness. I think that's sad..

one more thing: a new pic, just as great as the others. I cannot wait for the issue to be on newsstands, so we can have those shots scanned.

The article started off a bit shaky, but I think it improved as it moved away from the question of Mika's sexuality. Was it really necessary for the people of Out to get quotes from other artists and "experts?" I found that to be a bit obnoxious.

considering the fact it's OUT, you cannot expect the point of view it is written from is not interested in mika's sexuality. but I think the journalist said clearly he was not interpreting mika's refusal to speak about his sexuality as some coy attitude, or something suggested by his publicist. I have read much more bitter and nasty articles over this topic.

the article's not approving mika's choice of not disclosing his sexuality, but it's not hinting mika has vile reasons to act so.

Oh...poor sweety. I knew about his dislexia not much time ago...

The school can be so traumatic, it was awfull for me, not for the same reason but wath happen then can hurt you for a long time...

I'm making my 5th trip (in the past 6 days) to Border's this week in search of OUT. Wish me luck...this is getting frustrating! And I'm burning gasoline with my 20 minute drive! :thumbdown:

OK....this is getting ridiculous! I made 5 trips with no luck!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

oh no... :boxed:

when I saw your name in last post of the thread, I was immediately going and checking..

I am sorry you wasted all that time and fuel.. hope the bloody issue is up for sale soon.

*hugs*

thx for all your efforts. really appreciated. :blush-anim-cl:

oh no... :boxed:

when I saw your name in last post of the thread, I was immediately going and checking..

I am sorry you wasted all that time and fuel.. hope the bloody issue is up for sale soon.

*hugs*

thx for all your efforts. really appreciated. :blush-anim-cl:

Haha. Thanks for the sympathy. I finally mustered up the courage to ask the Borders employee when the issue would come in. He probably found it odd that a 17 year old girl was asking for a gay men magazine...and when I told him I had been to the store 5 times before that trip, he laughed at me. Luckily, he told me that I can call before I come (so I don't waste any more gas/contribute to global warming even more), and that it should be in any day now. I'm sure full scans will be up by the time I get it, but if not, I shall post them!! :biggrin2: