pics: MIKA OUT MAG JULY 2007

KiteKat

Well, he's on the cover of a major gay magazine! What are they going to talk to him about, tea cozies?

--Jack

Haha! That was too witty. I choked on the piece of gum I was chewing due to laughing. I'm alive though! :thumb_yello:

So yea, if anyone knows when this issue of OUT is available, let me know. I don't want to run to every magazine stand/bookstore known to mankind (again!) for nothing. :thumbdown: It was a disappointing day.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to read it too...though I can't find anything yet...:wink2:

Cazgirl, you're right Mika must never be pictured wearing vests again!!!:biggrin2:

Has anyone noticed the white boxers and not the "custom grey" ones he usually wears???:roftl:

Haha! That was too witty. I choked on the piece of gum I was chewing due to laughing. I'm alive though! :thumb_yello:

So yea, if anyone knows when this issue of OUT is available, let me know. I don't want to run to every magazine stand/bookstore known to mankind (again!) for nothing. :thumbdown: It was a disappointing day.

if i could drive i would take us today, but alas i can not

OMG these are SO HOT i have never seen anything so AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS in my WHOLE LIFE

IS IT WARM IN HERE?!?!

these even top the ones of him in shorts!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE ARE PICTURES OF MIKA IN SHORTS!!!!

PM them to me, PLEASE!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh I see.....but I need to know if it is sold in Canada too....Canadian people where are you?

My gay best friend (handy having one of those!) said it should be available in Canada at Indigo and/or Chapters bookstores mid-month. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for it!

So it looks like site afterelton.com got ahold of the edition of Out with Mika gracing the cover. See story here:

http://www.afterelton.com/blog/brianjuergens/mika-post-gay-or-just-post-interesting

I appreciate that the comments to this one are at least cohesive thoughts, (as opposed to incoherent rambling on Perez's site) even if I don't agree with them all.

I get the feeling that the answer to the question about Mika's sexuality isn't a yes or no question, and as such, the poor guy doesn't want to go into detail about explaining something so personal to, literally, the entire world. Maybe he had a long term relationship with a man, but then realized he was attracted to women. Or vice-versa. Whatever.

At least one person on there made the point that it's about his music, and his sexuality isn't relevant to that. Finally - people seem to be getting the point!

Jack gave us one which is short and understandable... let me see if I find it...

Here, Jack's answer:

Post-gay has to do with seeing the word "gay" as a cultural construct and believing that we have gotten past that, and no longer have to operate within the categories of either "gay" or straight." For instance, I prefer to generally think of myself as "queer." Which doesn't even necessarily have to do with a specific sexuality, but with a sensibility.

Thx Jack :wink2:

Just an update... I checked the shops near me today, and they still have the

June issue on display... said July should be coming soon...

Just an update... I checked the shops near me today, and they still have the

June issue on display... said July should be coming soon...

I checked Border's for the third time in the past 4 days today. July issue still isn't out, but it will be there quite soon.

I checked Border's for the third time in the past 4 days today. July issue still isn't out, but it will be there quite soon.

I'm tired of going in and out of there! Wheres my mika mag!!

I like how you bought your second copy of LICM today <3