pics: MIKA OUT MAG JULY 2007

KiteKat

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just bought it :biggrin2: but Satu already post the article witch his the same as on the Out website :(

Still it's fun to read it on paper and to see Mika in big picture :naughty:

I was so proud to read it in the metro but nobody seemed to notice it :(

anyway there a series of pix and commentaries (by Mika) called On tour with Mika at the end of the mag... Can't really scan it wright now...

If someone got the mag, please scan the last page for the rest of MFCers that won't be able to buy the mag!

(I'll try to take a picture of it when my boyfriend will be back with the camera!)

• 2 weeks later...
those pictures are a lot hotter in person

Tell them you gave it to you. Tell! Tell!

Yep...I finally got my copies of OUT last week. I looked odd when I dragged my brother into the store, walked directly over to the magazine "lifestyle" section, and started shaking and whispering "Mike. Mike. Michael. They have it. They have it" (Mike is my brother). I then grabbed the 4 copies they had, and refused to let go of them. I was jumping up and down insanely. People stared.

I cut out pages from one of my copies for my Mika shrine/wall, and I kept another intact. :mf_lustslow::naughty: i'm obsessed. I only went to Borders 12 times. Maybe 13. Whoops.

Tell them you gave it to you. Tell! Tell!

Yep...I finally got my copies of OUT last week. I looked odd when I dragged my brother into the store, walked directly over to the magazine "lifestyle" section, and started shaking and whispering "Mike. Mike. Michael. They have it. They have it" (Mike is my brother). I then grabbed the 4 copies they had, and refused to let go of them. I was jumping up and down insanely. People stared.

I cut out pages from one of my copies for my Mika shrine/wall, and I kept another intact. :mf_lustslow::naughty: i'm obsessed. I only went to Borders 12 times. Maybe 13. Whoops.

Ahhh I'm so jealous! I went to my Borders and they didn't seem to carry the magazine at all :tears:

can someone who's got it post big scan to the whole issue, pretty pls? that'd make my week.

thx a lot in advance. :wub2:

I thought someone had done that already?? I vaguely remember someone beating me to it last week? If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll go scan the images within the next few days (as soon as I have a spare few minutes).

OMG!!!! I'm fainting... It's sooo hot in here today, my Gosh! I do want the magazine too, bua :(

Thanks a lot for posting this, I almost forget! I can be sooo rude sometimes... It's just my wild side that goes out whenever I see a pic of Mika, haha

I have this magazine, but I haven't scanned it because I don't want to ruin it. I think I will buy another copy to bend for scanning, and one to keep in pristine condition. Yes, I am obsessive like that. :biggrin2:

Didn't someone already scan all the pics? There were some other threads about it... if you do a search through this section, you should find it. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

Yeah people scanned pics but I thought there was an article that went along with it or an interview

What I wrong?

Yeah people scanned pics but I thought there was an article that went along with it or an interview

What I wrong?

Yeah, there were bits and pieces scanned and posted but I don't think the article in full ever was. If anybody could scan all the pages and perhaps post them in order, that would be awesome! :cool: Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a copy of the magazine in stores here either!

Oh, that was posted ages ago! Do you need the actual scans of the pages? I mean, they're just text, and all the photos (even the feature in the back) have been scanned already. But the entire article itself is up here:

http://www.out.com/detail.asp?id=22629

--Jack

Thanks Jack!!!!!!!! I've never seen that! I absolutely loved it! His answers are always so intelligent

Oh, that was posted ages ago! Do you need the actual scans of the pages? I mean, they're just text, and all the photos (even the feature in the back) have been scanned already. But the entire article itself is up here:

http://www.out.com/detail.asp?id=22629

--Jack

I am a right pain, I know :mf_rosetinted: but bear with me, though cassiopee was so kind as to post scans to the pics, some of them, I have a thing for this photo session and would LOOOOVE high res big size scans of all pics, including front cover.

I have read the article already thx, I was meaning scans of the pics.

thx to whoever does this. :wub2:

I am a right pain, I know :mf_rosetinted: but bear with me, though cassiopee was so kind as to post scans to the pics, some of them, I have a thing for this photo session and would LOOOOVE high res big size scans of all pics, including front cover.

I have read the article already thx, I was meaning scans of the pics.

thx to whoever does this. :wub2:

I still haven't gotten the actual magazine, avoca -- I will look for it

in the next few days and when I get it, I will certainly try to take care of

you :)

Unless someone beats me to the punch...

dcdeb