Mika's red beverage?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've noticed that Mika seems to often have a bottle of something red at his concerts, and sometimes at interviews and such, as well. Does anyone know what that is? Honestly, it looks like Kool-Aid...?

Is it in a can or a glass bottle?

Okay here's a clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmw5QuAZMXo&mode=related&search=

Watch the part where they bring the camera over to where Mika is having his poor toe attended to (and yes, Mika and his toes - that's a whole other thread!) :tongue2:

Sitting next to him is a bottle with something red in it...looks kind of like Crystal Light, which is basically just flavoured drink crystals that you toss in a bottle of water.

Unlesss...it's blood! And our Mika is a VAMPIRE!!! Well, they do say vampires are beautiful creatures ;)

Okay here's a clip:

Watch the part where they bring the camera over to where Mika is having his poor toe attended to (and yes, Mika and his toes - that's a whole other thread!) :tongue2:

Sitting next to him is a bottle with something red in it...looks kind of like Crystal Light, which is basically just flavoured drink crystals that you toss in a bottle of water.

Unlesss...it's blood! And our Mika is a VAMPIRE!!! Well, they do say vampires are beautiful creatures ;)

That's what I was thinking! Haha, not the blood part but the Crystal Light part..or some other brand of drink mix that makes those nifty little On The Go packages to pour into water bottles. It makes sense. It could even be one of those brands that infuses the drink with vitamins..which would explain Mika's infinite amount of energy..:bleh:

There is much more nutritional value in blood than in Crystal Light .... but I think Mr. Mika's recent tan cancels out the possibility of any vampiric tendencies ....

I would like to hope so :roftl:

Red bull? Ewwwww :thumbdown:

Naw, Red Bull is yellowish (at least here, anyway), and it doesn't make sense that he'd transfer it to a plastic bottle...this looks more like some kind of reddish juice-type product. I wonder what his aversion is to good old water? It's okay, Mika dear, there aren't any fishies in drinking water!

i was thinking something like RARO? does anyone know what im talking about if I say RARO?

its this stuff (raspberry flavor not Sweet orange but i couldn't find a pic of raspberry flavor)

raro01.jpg

and you its a powdered cordial and you add it to water!

it would surely explain that he was so hyper! raspberry (RARO) cordial makes most people hyper! :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Note: especially when you eat it without water........not that i ever did that....

Okay here's a clip:

That was hilarious!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Poor Mika, I have neevr seen a toe snatched away with such determination and speed. Mika you toes are nasty , we know, but we adore you even more for it:wub2:

thats the vibe im getting

I think so too. Someone ask him in Montreal but I didn't understand his answer:thumbdown: He said he likes fruit tea in an interview.

Maybe sunshine931 or an other member present at Montreal's gig herd/remember his answer??

rooibos tea maybe? Or some kind of berry mix tea? I have one called Cranberry zinger which is VERY red...but you would think he has a sploosh of something more invigorating in the bottles wouldn't you??? Cassis??

Maybe it's vimto! :roftl:

Slurple the purple! :biggrin2:

Or ribena!

Or plain old blackcurrant...

But then maybe not as Mika is NOT plain...

It's a mystery!

oooooohhhhhh ...all the way through the gig i went to see him at ...i was like "what is in that bottle" coz it was like red but not...if you get me???

at the gig he had it in a water bottle....but it said on the bottle "WATER" ...but it obveously wasnt water...i think it was like ...ribena or something!!!:bleh: :bleh: :bleh::biggrin2: