2007 - new mika interview

so_rococo

Oh Mika was terribly sad all the way back in mid-2007 according to this thread. Some things never change. :lmfao:

Interesting that he was talking about being a watcher as a teen even in those days. I remember this interview but I don't really remember him mentioning that until he started promoting TBWKTM.

Well, I want to know where the rest of it is. The interview that I downloaded had her in the middle of a sentence when it finished. I'm curious to know what I missed, if any.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, this was one of my favourite interviews eva! I must have listened to to it a bazillion times back in my little baby fangurl days. See my gushing post on page 1 of this thread. I'd only been on MFC for like a week then! :roftl:

Nice to see this dinosaur bumped. :naughty:

Aww, this was one of my favourite interviews eva! I must have listened to to it a bazillion times back in my little baby fangurl days. See my gushing post on page 1 of this thread. I'd only been on MFC for like a week then! :roftl:

Nice to see this dinosaur bumped. :naughty:

Yeah, your gushing post was very sweet and made me giggle. Particularly when you said you hoped to see him one day and I thought of all you've done since then:naughty:

But I figured if I hadn't seen it, and I joined at the end of 2007, then there are quite possibly heaps of people who joined later than me who wouldn't have seen it either. And it's too cute not to share.

Oh Mika was terribly sad all the way back in mid-2007 according to this thread. Some things never change. :lmfao:

Interesting that he was talking about being a watcher as a teen even in those days. I remember this interview but I don't really remember him mentioning that until he started promoting TBWKTM.

Somehow it sounds familiar to me as well.

I like the observation that his music is a bit psychodelic (I remember some of his demos).:wink2:

You took the words out of my mouth: I was going to say the same thing when I read the thread again :roftl:

I don't think that he sounded sad at all. Just typical "I love a good old moan" Mika. Nothing new under the sun.

Sometimes I do wonder if I'm one of only a small group of fans who actually see Mika for what he is, and still like him, as opposed to creating my own idea of what I want him to be.

I remember listening to it in 2007 but I am re-listening it again and I have just realised that besides Death Cab For Cutie he also mentions The Postal Service as some of his favourite American acts at the moment, so I am going to check them out..

Thanks for the bump and the link!

I remember listening to it in 2007 but I am re-listening it again and I have just realised that besides Death Cab For Cutie he also mentions The Postal Service as some of his favourite American acts at the moment, so I am going to check them out..

Thanks for the bump and the link!

I love Postal Service. :punk:

Some of their best songs: