2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was just thinking.. i cant WAIT for this to be on TV!! IM SO EXCITED.. and i just cant hide it..

OMG OMG its on this saturday i keep on forgetting :boxed:

i wonder if there will be many crowd shots :naughty:

GOD sara, get ya arse into gear!! :naughty: haha!!

sounds like you had a blast yesterday!! WICKEDDDDDDD!!

i like hearing other peoples reports, even though i was there!

i havent even started one!! :shocked: gotta get my arse into gear i think too!

LOL!!!! I've done a blog on Myspace now - finally! Gotta do my other one yet!:naughty:

i really hope there is! i think there will be for lillipop!!

you know they took loads of pics? well, are they gonna be in a magasine or wht? and what one!

Yeah, i was wondering that. I had loads of pics taken! :naughty: It was great fun - just like SBE all over again only better! :thumb_yello:

hey ruthy ruth ruth!!

you got any pics of us lot?1 i havent seen any!! :(

love love meeeeeee

I posted a couple earlier in this thread, but mostly they're on my MySpace. So add me, sweetie!

Sara too?

Yes I am, but getting a text from you in the middle of a lesson was still a shock!

LOL! That is funny! I was just thinking that myself.........I was wandering down a track in the beautiful Scottish hills when I got Babs text and I just thought, what different circumstances we are all in, yet all drawn together.....I hope you joined in Babs Mika chant Ruth in the lesson!

Ha ha ha!!! I started chanting when i got mine - my daughter thought i was nuts - she's only 21 Months!!! LOL!!!! Mind you, she should be used to her mommy dancing around and singing abd just being, well, completely mad!!! :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello:

Ha ha ha!!! I started chanting when i got mine - my daughter thought i was nuts - she's only 21 Months!!! LOL!!!! Mind you, she should be used to her mommy dancing around and singing abd just being, well, completely mad!!! :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello:

21 month olds are very accepting of mad parents 21 year old not quite so easily pleased!