2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

Yeah, watch out Mika!! :roftl:

On a serious note though, don't you think that Mika is much more then just him? Let me expand to explain myself...I don't think that Mika would have had it any other way- he knows what he wants, what image he is going for and having hand picked his band members- he must have seen something that made them stand out from the rest...so guys, Cherisse, Luke, Martin and Mickey- take a bow yourselves!! You complete the project!

i read more times that the band was collected by the label and not by him,, maybe following his attitudes!

but he has been very very lucky withthem!

they are all so adorable! and very well matched on stage.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read more times that the band was collected by the label and not by him,, maybe following his attitudes!

but he has been very very lucky withthem!

they are all so adorable! and very well matched on stage.

Actually when we were talking to Cherisse she said that Mika had interviewed her and asked if she would join his band as the drummer- he had checked her out! She wasn't asked to audition or anything. When they did meet, Mika had his side profile to her while she was being interviewed (there must have been other people there, managment etc) and then turned to face her to ask the question (He! he! I'm making this sound like a proposal...well it was in a way!) and she agreed. So I got the impression that he must have done all this with all the members...I'm pretty much sure Mika has a stronger say in his project then perhaps may be evident.

My Ego is on the brink of bursting...but I will accept all your compliments graciously...thank you, thank you- oh BTW guys- what did you think of the actual club- I felt right at home...

Kay.jpg

:biggrin2:

love that piccie!

omg akim!

you ARE beautiful!

luke and martin had every right to make such lovely comments about you!:wink2:

Actually when we were talking to Cherisse she said that Mika had interviewed her and asked if she would join his band as the drummer- he had checked her out! She wasn't asked to audition or anything. When they did meet, Mika had his side profile to her while she was being interviewed (there must have been other people there, managment etc) and then turned to face her to ask the question (He! he! I'm making this sound like a proposal...well it was in a way!) and she agreed. So I got the impression that he must have done all this with all the members...I'm pretty much sure Mika has a stronger say in his project then perhaps may be evident.

i'm so glad to know! i like mika having all the control!

...because sometimes he seems a puppet in his major's hands...see the many gigs and cancellations!...and the way he is directed after any gig....

Oh wow!!! Loving it!!!! Akim - the pics are simply fabulous!!!!!!

We had the best time!!!!! And yes, the club was brilliant!!! I felt very comfortable in there and with everyone that was there too - it was like some kind of family party!!! It was that wonderful and like we'd known eachother for years!! - All of us. It's actually making me quite emotional thinking about it all and how well we all gel together!!.........Brilliant!!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Yeah, watch out Mika!! :roftl:

On a serious note though, don't you think that Mika is much more then just him? Let me expand to explain myself...I don't think that Mika would have had it any other way- he knows what he wants, what image he is going for and having hand picked his band members- he must have seen something that made them stand out from the rest...so guys, Cherisse, Luke, Martin and Mickey- take a bow yourselves!! You complete the project!

Exactly Akim, that's what we were saying to Martin and Luke that they are such an integral part of the Mika experience that it would not be the same without them. Martin said they all got on really well and were enjoying the ride so they are definitely all together for some time to come.

Awwww, well i didn't take any but i do have the odd one that i nicked off people for my own benefit!! LOL!:naughty:

I can't wait til this comes on the tele!!!!!:biggrin2::roftl::thumb_yello:

awww so who has? pretty please? ;)

Oh wow!!! Loving it!!!! Akim - the pics are simply fabulous!!!!!!

We had the best time!!!!! And yes, the club was brilliant!!! I felt very comfortable in there and with everyone that was there too - it was like some kind of family party!!! It was that wonderful and like we'd known eachother for years!! - All of us. It's actually making me quite emotional thinking about it all and how well we all gel together!!.........Brilliant!!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I'm filling up here love! :tears:

was that when martin was saying aww stop it your making me blush ?:naughty:

Jeez Bexx I can't remember, we seemed to be there so long, I can't remember half the stuff we talked about. Bits keep coming back here and there.

Jeez Bexx I can't remember, we seemed to be there so long, I can't remember half the stuff we talked about. Bits keep coming back here and there.

lol isnt it allways like this? after its hard to remember?

everything is like a dream ;)

the bits that stick out to me is the bit about the below the belt tattoos and if they would get any, Sara being a chav :naughty: , yuppymunch not being shy, how boring myspace is lol, bab sou videos, Luke with a super buff body and him with a super man tattoo :naughty:

errmmm

ermmmm

memories are fading Nooooooo

sorry to intrude...i don't want to spoil yr good memories!

but i had daisylou on msn today and she told me she is exausted and so tired, so she's spending her time in bed trying to recover for...sunday! she won tickets for that too! lucky daisy!

and she asked me to tell you she most wants to report, but now she has to rest, and that she sends you all her warmest hugs!

Hello everyone, just been having a bit of a catch up but not managed it all yet. Will hopefully get my pics onhere eventually but we need to get a lead for Ab's camera as the best ones are on there. Not as good as Missy's though.........what could be!

Ruth, your pic is LOVELY!

Hope everyone has recovered!