2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once more...

The winners:

(To be fair, they look VERY happy, interesting that they are boys)

ahh yes the swan :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

he must have been Freezing :roftl:

Ruth, what a grand photo! It reminds me of something I've seen before... :wink2:

And as for Mika's shirt -- Doesn't it say, "Who killed Bambi?" It does rather

look like a llama (sorry RS) but I think perhaps it's meant to be a deer?

And finally!

Thanks so much to all of you for being so generous with your stories and

photos and videos! When you have to live vicariously, THIS is the place

to do it! You're all ACE! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Great reports!

MIKA KISSED BIG GIRL (again) and no one took a photo????? Come on girls, we could have had another three threads at least! Especially since it sounds like he didn't miss her lips this time! :naughty:

The winners were adorable. :thumb_yello:

And I'm really curious about everyone's outfits now... especially how Akim looked, since it was so fabulous...

--Jack

amazing stories everyone!!! lucky ppl!!!! :)

amazing pictures to!!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

oh btw....anyone want to put the ir pix from the show in the mika album?! :biggrin2: PM me if u do!

Great reports!

MIKA KISSED BIG GIRL (again) and no one took a photo????? Come on girls, we could have had another three threads at least! Especially since it sounds like he didn't miss her lips this time! :naughty:

The winners were adorable. :thumb_yello:

And I'm really curious about everyone's outfits now... especially how Akim looked, since it was so fabulous...

--Jack

This is the mfc photo's always turn up eventually :naughty:

It's Bambi, the wording is Who Killed Bambi. Isn't it from an old punk LP or record or something? I seem to remember this from another incarnation.

I thought that's what it said, Babs. And yes, it was an old Sex Pistols song, IIRC. (Yes, I am that old!)

Related to a movie I believe... need to do a google to

see for sure...

dcdeb

Boy, that swan has hairy legs!!!! :naughty::roftl:

I LOVE your new avatar picture Ruth!!!

You lucky Oldling!!! xx

Wow! :shocked: But not as stripey and colourful as BexxYs legs! :roftl: :roftl:

Ruths avatar is so cute! :wub2:

PS Babs, why are you still up? Have you even gotten ANY sleep in

the last few days??? :naughty:

Yes, I went to bed early last night about 9.30pm got up at 5.30am this morning, going to work again! Never mind off the weekend, in two minds whether to go up to London to the ICA just on the offchance.....

It's Bambi, the wording is Who Killed Bambi. Isn't it from an old punk LP or record or something? I seem to remember this from another incarnation.

That's the weirdest looking Bambi I have ever seen. Who has ever seen Bambi with a wicked-sick perm like that? :blink: If I had seen Bambi with a permed mullet when I was little I would have been scarred for life.

Anyhoo, it's an awesome shirt- I love it.

Thanks for clearing that up for me guys! :punk:

And last, but as they say, not least:

THANKYOU YUPPY.

Without you the whole thing would not have happened for me. And as you were merrily videoing it for us too, you are absolutely amazing.

And adorable

aw! yay!! its all good in the mika hood! gotta put my video of him doing michael jacksons number!

I'm finding the board a bit slow, but having worked on my picture of Mika with me, I'm just about ready to share!

I noticed the lipstick was still on his cheek. We shouted on to the stage to tell him about it after Big Girl kissed him, but he didn't wipe enough!

And he had a crown to wear, briefly, which he threw into the crowd.

In the video's (thanks everyone) you get to see the bottles of red juice that Mika drinks. Was it Daisy and Jemma who got the roadies to give them to them at the end?

So, back to my saga. After Mika had gone, we just hung around. I noticed that Cherisse was talking and asked for a photo with her, then MARTIN came downstairs and posed for photos and autographs. While they were there Mikey came too. And to my great embarassment I said 'haven't we done well, seeing everybody?' THEN Luke appeared. (Sorry Luke! Luke WHO?) So we did the photos/autograph bit again. But then they stayed around and we got over the dizzy tongue-tied bit and relaxed, just chatting.

Yuppy (bless) charmed drinks out of the barman and after ages the band went upstairs and we (lots of us by then) went back to the first room. We had a deep discussion about the meaning of the lyrics of Love Today; not quite coming to blows!

Then Yuppy (double bless) came to say that the bouncers had said we could go upstairs. So we did. And the band seemed genuinely pleased to see us. We talked lots, had a laugh and I bought Luke and MARTIN beers.

Akim, are you reading? Luke and Martin asked about you. (When you and Felicia were talking to Cherisse)

Still reading? They asked about your clothes and said...

You were stunning!

(Now how about that? Are you blushing?)

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :wink2::blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

(I'm lost for words...can you tell...)