2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

hahah thats why i had face paint on to hide my rosy red cheeks :wink2::biggrin2:

and i was boiling but then when we were outside just after mika went it got bloody cold :naughty:

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this has already been posted but it looks as though T4 is on at 9:25 next Saturday morning then at half past midnight, extended version

Yeah, cheers Kath.

I posted a thread about it to say when it's on tele in the news section. :thumb_yello:

It's gonna be fab innit! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

i'm so glad to know! i like mika having all the control!

...because sometimes he seems a puppet in his major's hands...see the many gigs and cancellations!...and the way he is directed after any gig....

Maybe some of that's for his own good or he could be there forever trying to keep every fan happy and a line has to be drawn at some point hasn't it. If I am ever lucky enough to meet him I would be the type that stood back and let everyone push in front and wait for a spare minute then the body guards would drag him away before I got my minute :blink: the band was upstairs with us and so was his family at Leeds and I think HE came past too with a cap on but I would have felt so cheeky barging up to them (I hate being shy).

Or maybe I would have a moment of Its now or never attitude and go for it (I hope so lol).

Maybe some of that's for his own good or he could be there forever trying to keep every fan happy and a line has to be drawn at some point hasn't it. If I am ever lucky enough to meet him I would be the type that stood back and let everyone push in front and wait for a spare minute then the body guards would drag him away before I got my minute :blink: the band was upstairs with us and so was his family at Leeds and I think HE came past too with a cap on but I would have felt so cheeky barging up to them (I hate being shy).

Or maybe I would have a moment of Its now or never attitude and go for it (I hope so lol).

Oh! That's exactly what I am like sparkly! And I am not shy really. It's confusing.

I am at first then once I feel comfy with people the real crazy me surfaces (I have schoolboy smutty humour too sometimes, I'm a disgrace lol).

MISSY those are some AWESOME photographs, so clear so close...I feel like I was almost there, and to fair, I WAS almost there (depressingly:().

Oh Sparkly, I so agree. I was so lucky to be in the right place at the right time. I didn't push or anything, just hung around. i know I don't deserve any special treatment - none of us do - but he is kind and he does his best to see his fans.

There was a angry lady in Manchester who sent her 5 year old towards Mika but was sent away by security. She was so cross with Mika and stormed off. But trains won't wait, Even for Mika.

Some people get many meetings, but it is just luck. No-one is more deserving than another.

I am at first then once I feel comfy with people the real crazy me surfaces (I have schoolboy smutty humour too sometimes, I'm a disgrace lol).

MISSY those are some AWESOME photographs, so clear so close...I feel like I was almost there, and to fair, I WAS almost there (depressingly:().

if that was to me thankyou :biggrin2:

But you didn't say!!!!

I kept wondering who was around. we worked out Shezzy 12.

Edit: Reason, are you going to either of the Manchester gigs in November?

im going to do my best, but on wed i was the one doing the annoying whislting, in the army type hat, and stripped off halfway through because it was too hot, and erm, yea, was front row, saw the mfc sign and the mika pic on it going hmmmmi ve seen tht as someones avatar

im going to do my best, but on wed i was the one doing the annoying whislting, in the army type hat, and stripped off halfway through because it was too hot, and erm, yea, was front row, saw the mfc sign and the mika pic on it going hmmmmi ve seen tht as someones avatar

You must have been close to see my old avatar pic.

I'll bet you thought 'oh my God' not Hmmmmmmm! Did you hear us shrieking and screaming? You'd think we'd know better.

But if you do go in November, come and say hi. Yes?

I am sure you are right Sparkly! I think that if it was up to Mika he would be there until midnight after every gig and he would NEVER get away, he is just SO polite and he truely wants to please his fans. I felt a little guilty on Wednesday as I interuped him during a conversation as he walked along........but I had an envelope full of letters from MFClubers and I felt a huge responsibility to give it to him! I was very polite as I interupted him (!) and he was very ploite as he recieved it but it did go against all my instincts.

You must have been close to see my old avatar pic.

I'll bet you thought 'oh my God' not Hmmmmmmm! Did you hear us shrieking and screaming? You'd think we'd know better.

But if you do go in November, come and say hi. Yes?

i was close, i was the guy stood next to you, n u put the sign on the stage and i leaned over to look n then you looked at me.

HELLO!!!

its taking me 50,000 atempts to do it, but i finally managed to get my 'love today' drum video on a sendspace thing, so you can all download it in a better quality!! (seriously, it took THREE hours to upload, and my comp kept crashing so i had to keep starting again! i even uploaded the whole thing, and press x rather than minimize.. GOD WAS I MAD!!!)

so anyway, heres the link!! takes about half an hourto download i think.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5qxpxk

i think thats is he download one!!

enjoy people!

HELLO!!!

its taking me 50,000 atempts to do it, but i finally managed to get my 'love today' drum video on a sendspace thing, so you can all download it in a better quality!! (seriously, it took THREE hours to upload, and my comp kept crashing so i had to keep starting again! i even uploaded the whole thing, and press x rather than minimize.. GOD WAS I MAD!!!)

so anyway, heres the link!! takes about half an hourto download i think.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5qxpxk

i think thats is he download one!!

enjoy people!

Thank you for all your hard work! Sorry for being thick but when I clicked on it I just got the main Sendspace page, what do I need to do to get to the vid? x

Thank you for all your hard work! Sorry for being thick but when I clicked on it I just got the main Sendspace page, what do I need to do to get to the vid? x

there should be a little link in blue wright at the bottom saying download link here with a little orange arrow!

I still haven't written 'Part 2' of my report yet!! :naughty:

Will do it in a bit. :thumb_yello:

GOD sara, get ya arse into gear!! :naughty: haha!!

sounds like you had a blast yesterday!! WICKEDDDDDDD!!

i like hearing other peoples reports, even though i was there!

i havent even started one!! :shocked: gotta get my arse into gear i think too!

the sound isnt to sharp in the vids, but the quality is pretty good id say! im doing my other vid now, its jackson 5 cover! (i wish i recorded more, but i kinda wanted to watch msexy mika with my eyes and not my lense!!):cool: