2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see the pics too!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello: It's so exciting.....i had a really great time!!!!! :biggrin2:

ahh Sara congrats on making the 1000 post mark ...i never even noticed :biggrin2::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

...to upload pictures from the TBA Gig, but it keeps failing! I'm going see if it works on myspace...I didn't take any pictures (camera battery died!!) but my friend, Felicia did. Actually I've just remembered that I took some with my phone...I'll see if that works...

Great reports!

MIKA KISSED BIG GIRL (again) and no one took a photo????? Come on girls, we could have had another three threads at least! Especially since it sounds like he didn't miss her lips this time! :naughty:

The winners were adorable. :thumb_yello:

And I'm really curious about everyone's outfits now... especially how Akim looked, since it was so fabulous...

--Jack

SHE kissed Mika and NOT on the lips!

Akim probably always looks stunning, no matter what she wears!

I can't wait to see the pics too!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello: It's so exciting.....i had a really great time!!!!! :biggrin2:

Oooo oooo Sara, I've remembered something.

Chav?

Chavvy car?

Yes.

After this routine (which was really good...almost perfect:bleh: ) Mika earned a cheeky kiss from Big Girl...she returned the favour resulting in red print on his cheek...

MikaandBigGirl.jpg

Amazing indeed. That's a super photo of the 3 of you.

Edit (on p43)

Oooh look the girls doing journalism are in the background of this one. Did anyone get the website she'll post her report on?

SHE kissed Mika and NOT on the lips!

Akim probably always looks stunning, no matter what she wears!

Thank you so much for your kind comments!! I'm pretty much flushed with embarrasment here...

Yes, she does! :thumb_yello: She is a very pretty lady - and a brilliant friend!:thumb_yello:

Awww, Sara I love you too:naughty:

:shocked:

WOW!

you all look A-MA-ZING!!

My Ego is on the brink of bursting...but I will accept all your compliments graciously...thank you, thank you- oh BTW guys- what did you think of the actual club- I felt right at home...

Kay.jpg

Yeah, watch out Mika!! :roftl:

On a serious note though, don't you think that Mika is much more then just him? Let me expand to explain myself...I don't think that Mika would have had it any other way- he knows what he wants, what image he is going for and having hand picked his band members- he must have seen something that made them stand out from the rest...so guys, Cherisse, Luke, Martin and Mickey- take a bow yourselves!! You complete the project!