Mika Intervew in Japan

miori-mary

He's funny, hillarious, and really having fun - sings like a dog; "big ears"; giggles deliciously while blushing. Even if you don't know a single word of Japanese, you can enjoy this lovey interview

It was taped in late April, I think, when he was visiting Japan for MTVJ's VMA.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlK-wbsrr0

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know. You can see her literally falling in love with him in front of the camera. :wink2:

Thank you miori-mary for posting it!!! I just love it and yes - the host girl of the how can is very lucky!!!

Miori-mary

This is FANTASTIC. I have been dying for someone to post the Japanese interviews on TV because they were all on TV stations I can't get! Thankyou for posting it! He is so cute and funny!:naughty:

I have my ticket to Liquid Room to see him, and maybe Fuji Rock too...that's just soooo expensive though....

Can you imagine...he is now, as I type, playing LIVE in DC. Can't wait for the next upload!!

I know. It'd be great to have a friend like Mika. So sweet, funny, and smart.:thumb_yello:

Yes! Why can't guys at school be like this?! It seems that if they are funny, then they are also mean or unintelligent.

I seriously just want to hang out with Mika. Go drive in a car, talk and sing/dance to the radio. :D

Blue Sky

This was the only one I was able to watch so wanted to share it with everyone. :) Glad you liked it!

You're going to Fuji Rock? Wow... That's really expensive and...well, they say it's not very hygienic there. lol But Mika will make everything worth the while I'm sure!:)

Thanks so much!! Loved the video and Mika was just...MIKA!!

I loved the part when the female presenter was speaking to him in Japanese and he had no idea what she was on about! hehe The look on his face...priceless! And, I don't think his ears aren't that big! hehe :roftl:

Blue Sky

This was the only one I was able to watch so wanted to share it with everyone. :) Glad you liked it!

You're going to Fuji Rock? Wow... That's really expensive and...well, they say it's not very hygienic there. lol But Mika will make everything worth the while I'm sure!:)

I haven't decided about Fuji Rock...but we won the chusen for accommodation in my husband's company apartment in Naeba...so that part would be fine...hundreds of people applied for 3 apartments, so it would be sad to turn it down....

I haven't bought a ticket yet because the logisitics of getting there and getting back in time for Liquid room, plus managing my 3 kids on summer holidays while their mother is away being a groupie for 2 days...plus we leave for Australia the day after Liquid Room...it is a bit overwhelming. Mika has people to run him and the band and the equipment to the hotels and the shows, but I have only me!

Mika is freaking hilarious. :roftl: Videos like this make me want to be his best friend.

yeah actually more than his girlfriend! thank you so much for posting this!

the skirt lifting brought back awful memories! I never wanted to wear a skirt at school because the guys would always lift it! :naughty:

I haven't decided about Fuji Rock...but we won the chusen for accommodation in my husband's company apartment in Naeba...so that part would be fine...hundreds of people applied for 3 apartments, so it would be sad to turn it down....

I haven't bought a ticket yet because the logisitics of getting there and getting back in time for Liquid room, plus managing my 3 kids on summer holidays while their mother is away being a groupie for 2 days...plus we leave for Australia the day after Liquid Room...it is a bit overwhelming. Mika has people to run him and the band and the equipment to the hotels and the shows, but I have only me!

Wow, you've got a tight schedule there. Well, whether you decide to go or not, you'll still be a part of the small unique world he creates at the Liquid Room and that alone would be a FABULOUS experience!:thumb_yello:

楽しんでね!:punk:

And, I don't think his ears aren't that big! hehe :roftl:

I didn't think they were that big either. But, seeing him holding his hair up to show his ears, I kind of wondered what he'd look like if he had short hair. Hmm... I think I'd prefer his hair just the way it is now.:blush-anim-cl:

Aw this interview is adorable and hilarious. Definitely one of my favorites. It's so cute when he puts his head on hers... reminds me of the Dutch (I think) interview when he puts his head on the interviewer's shoulder. And the face he makes when he "sings like a dog" :bleh:

Mika's interview in Japan was aired today on a Japanese music program. You can enjoy the interview even if you don't know a single word of Japanese.

It was taped in late April, I think, when he was visiting Japan for MTVJ's VMA.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlK-wbsrr0

That was a wonderful interview !!! I was smiling from beginning to end !!!!

thanks for posting it Miory-Mary !!!:biggrin2::roftl::thumb_yello: