Mika on Virgin Radio & NRJ Radio (France) - The 11th Sept.

Miss_lollipop54

Mwaahahaha, I loved this part of the virgin interview:

M: "I'm scared (for the next album), it's very clear that after the success of the first album, there's a lot of pressure. But I don't have a choice. What am I supposed to do? "

I: "Relax, take it easy, that's what a big filosopher said once in a song"

:roftl:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"J'aime les pipes" :shocked::lmfao::naughty::teehee:

If he knew what it can mean in French, he wouldn't have said that! I think people who listened to that thought "what?" and found it funny.

I can't tell you the meaning because of the young people who could read it.

If he knew what it can mean in French, he wouldn't have said that! I think people who listened to that thought "what?" and found it funny.

found out what it means :naughty::teehee::lmfao:

haha I couldn't stop laughing when I heard this!!! :aah: But they should have told him, instead of laughing without him even knowing why...so that he could stop saying he loves "pipes" :roftl:

I looooooved the Chantal Goya part too (is that in the virgin Radio intreview??? I'm mixing everything :blink:)!!

Thanks for posting girls!!!! that's really apreciated!!!

I looooooved the Chantal Goya part too (is that in the virgin Radio intreview??? I'm mixing everything :blink:)!!

:dunno:

I don't speak French...:emot-sad:

It would be great it someone could translate the interesting bits for us over the weekend :puppy_eyes:

Mwaahahaha, I loved this part of the virgin interview:

M: "I'm scared (for the next album), it's very clear that after the success of the first album, there's a lot of pressure. But I don't have a choice. What am I supposed to do? "

I: "Relax, take it easy, that's what a big filosopher said once in a song"

:roftl:

yeah great quote :naughty::roftl:

So this is for the Virgin interview, sorry I'm not good for that, but I tried :teehee: Sorry in advance for my mistakes! I made that very quickly :wink2:

Bruno: "It's the second album which comes out, do you have a particular stress with the success of the first one"

Mika: "Yes, but I have stress for everything, I'm someone... I'm not indulgent, and I'm nervous for everything, a gig, for everything, we'll make Taratata, and I'm afraid"

Bruno:"It's true that Nagui, the presenter is quite frightening"

Mika: "I have to make a duo on Françoise Hardy song with Emilie Simon, it makes me afraid. We'll see. No but it's clear, that after the success of the first album, there's always pressure but I have no choice, what will I do?

Bruno: I want to say: Relax Take it Easy! As said a famous filosopher once in a song" :naughty:

Mika: "thank you"

Girl: "You said you're stressing, but we feel that you didn't put some pressure on yourself, we feel you have taken lot's of pleasure to make this second album"

Mika: "I've spoilt myself. It's clear I wrote songs, it's not a science, I don't use any particular rule, I wrote songs in a quite selfish way. I wrote songs to feel myself better. And it's clear that in a song like WAG, I talk about my teenage, I'm a teenager but in the same way, I'm saying that everything is changing around me and that I have value, and I'll close myself in my room to satisfy myself. I've taken my time, well I took 1year, It wasn't a lot, but usually in Pop music it's like it was 10years."

Bruno:"and for you the most important thing is the studio version or the live version during a gig?"

Mika:"It's totally different it's like Jacobs and Mr Hyde, it's the guy in a studio who hate the guy on stage and the guy on stage who hates the guy who wrote the songs cause they are so difficult to sing." :naughty:

Girl:"And beyond the show you gave each time on stage, there's something amazing on stage, you are one of the rare artists, you have a real voice"

Bruno:" you sing in live contrary to Madonna or Britney Spears"

Mika:"well we'll see tonight on Taratata, my throat hurts, it will be crappy" :naughty:

Girl: "We have the impression that it's easy for you, you raise up and down your voice..."

Bruno: "Stop flirting the artist, it's embarassing" :roftl:

Girl: "No but we want to kiss him, he's so cute/sweet"

Mika: it's not easy, it's... I don't know, the hardest thing is before the gig, cause I use my voice so much, it's not like I use a part of my voice, if I got the flu, my high voice is cut, for example in Relax or Love Otday it's very high, and it cuts this voice, i'm very sensitive, that's why I've cancelled some gigs before, I'm alone in front of the scene so if I have some difficulties with my voice, it's difficult.

Girl: "I imagine that you don't smoke, you protect your throat",

Mika: "I don't smoke, I like pipes, it's funny!" and he talks about the pipe anecdote :roftl:

then Bruno asked him if he know make rap music "I've rapped (?) a little, it was a joke, it was for Rain, I think it's the next single, Greg Wells forced me to keep it, but whenever I hear it I want to cry and to hide under a couch, so no I don't know rapping (?), I suck" :roftl:(sorry I don't know how to translate "rap/ "rapper"" in English:naughty: )

the girl: "this song is a canon"

Bruno" ok calm down, stop now" :roftl: Is there something which make you angry? cause we always see you calm etc..."

Mika: "Yes, certainly, I don't like... I don't know...,I don't know, yes...yep... well, ... yes " :naughty:

The girl asked him if he has something special to fall in love someone,

"No I'm emotionally clumsy. the "what to do" it sucks. I'm the worst ennemy when it comes to that"

Bruno: "Do you know that you are a victim of plagiarism? I won't tell any names but..."

Mika: "Plagiarism?"

Guys: "Yes you are copied"

Mika:"hum no"

Bruno: "Ok... do you know Sliimy?"

Mika: "Sliimy is a gentleman, everyone in each interview says you are like Mika, and he has never said something mean about me, and it's very classy"

the guy:"do you know what you'd like to do/be in 10 years?"

Mika:"Alive probably":roftl:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

Here's the nrj interview http://www.sendspace.com/file/976wvo

thank you so much for recording marina :flowers2:

i'm really surprised to find out that pipe means the same in french as in greek:naughty:

haha I couldn't stop laughing when I heard this!!! :aah: But they should have told him, instead of laughing without him even knowing why...so that he could stop saying he loves "pipes" :roftl:

Thanks for posting girls!!!! that's really apreciated!!!

:lmfao: Haven't watched it but I can totally picture the situation,especially with the ppl @ the radio (like Bruno Guillon) :naughty: Poor Mika :teehee:

I'm sure they're going to be doing some editing,and they'll say this on the radio "This was Mika this morning: 'Oh,I loooove pipes! What's so funny?' :blink:" :roftl: