Hello! ^^

sisipretty

Well... What do you need to know about me? First, I'm Noémie, from Quebec, and I'm eighteen years old. I love Mika (but who doesn't here???) since... Since the first album, I guess! I wasn't very old, like ten or eleven years old, but my parents gave me this album and I still have it! The years passed, and the CD and its box are more and more worn, but I still love it! After that I bought the second and the third albums, and I'm ready to buy the fourth! Till now, I saw two shows of Mika. The first one was at the Festival des Mongolfières de St-Jean-sur-Richelieu and the second one at Montreal, with the OSM. Both were so great!!!! Even if the energy wasn't the same, because it's easier to sing and scream at a festival! But I went to the show in Montreal with my best friend, and we were so happy to be there that everything was perfect! So now I hope I will see a new show soon and I want to say that it will be a pleasure to me to discuss with other Mika fans!

P.S.: Don't be shy, I love to talk about a lot of things, not only about Mika! For example, I love books, especially fantasy like The Darkest Powers or The Vampire Diaries, and I really like cinema too. Tim Burton's movies are fantastic and I'm always ready to do a Lord of the Rings marathon, but I appreciate about every kind of movies. Also, I like to talk about music, and I like many many many many different groups, like the Beatles, Bastille, Imagine Dragons, Queen, and many many many many singers like Avril Lavigne, Roy Orbison, P!nk, Bob Dylan and Katy Perry. I love soundtracks, too, but above all, Mika has a special place in my heart! In brief, I like to talk about everything, so be open to talk to me about everything!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

You seem to have a lot of interests besides Mika so I'm sure you'll find lots of people to chat to.

I like Tim Burton movies too, but with The Lord of the Rings, I prefer the book :naughty:

Well... What do you need to know about me? First, I'm Noémie, from Quebec, and I'm eighteen years old. I love Mika (but who doesn't here???) since... Since the first album, I guess! I wasn't very old, like ten or eleven years old, but my parents gave me this album and I still have it! The years passed, and the CD and its box are more and more worn, but I still love it! After that I bought the second and the third albums, and I'm ready to buy the fourth! Till now, I saw two shows of Mika. The first one was at the Festival des Mongolfières de St-Jean-sur-Richelieu and the second one at Montreal, with the OSM. Both were so great!!!! Even if the energy wasn't the same, because it's easier to sing and scream at a festival! But I went to the show in Montreal with my best friend, and we were so happy to be there that everything was perfect! So now I hope I will see a new show soon and I want to say that it will be a pleasure to me to discuss with other Mika fans!

P.S.: Don't be shy, I love to talk about a lot of things, not only about Mika! For example, I love books, especially fantasy like The Darkest Powers or The Vampire Diaries, and I really like cinema too. Tim Burton's movies are fantastic and I'm always ready to do a Lord of the Rings marathon, but I appreciate about every kind of movies. Also, I like to talk about music, and I like many many many many different groups, like the Beatles, Bastille, Imagine Dragons, Queen, and many many many many singers like Avril Lavigne, Roy Orbison, P!nk, Bob Dylan and Katy Perry. I love soundtracks, too, but above all, Mika has a special place in my heart! In brief, I like to talk about everything, so be open to talk to me about everything!

Welcome to MFC Noémie :huglove:

Yes I can imagine it was frustrating not to be able to dance and sing along to Mika's songs because I always do that too at a gig :wub2:

Glad you could see him twice and from the snipets it was a wonderful experience too :thumb_yello:

Waiting impatiently for both albums right now :mikalove:

Enjoy yourself on MFC sweetie :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...