Mika in French Press - 2014

BiaIchihara

So I was sitting there in the bar and this guy comes up to me and he starts speaking in Quebecois, and I saw his gold credit card and I saw the way he was looking at people across the room and I looked at his face and you know, what a good looking face, and I just said, "Dude, I have no idea what you just said."

He's got words that lose you when he opens his mouth

He's got a face to make you watch on "The Voice"

He's got a chair to sit in that spins and I guess

You could think he's makin' that choice

Like viewers on the TV show -- What's the matter?

When you're sitting there with a remote -- What's the matter?

While you're wondering what the hell he said

Are you wishing he knew English like me?

Blame it on Garou who knows what to do

Blame it on the words that keep boggling you

Blame it on that French of Canadiens

Blame it on yourself 'cause you don't know what he said

Blame it on Garou

Blame it on the words

Blame it on Garou

Blame it on the words

Life could be simple but you never fail

To complicate it every single time

You could have simple French speech, a perfect petite peche'

But you're puzzled when you hear him speak

Like Americans, you're a stubborn child -- what's the matter

Expecting English all the flipping time -- what's the matter

While you're wondering what the hell he said

We were wishing he knew Francais like you

Blame it on Garou

Blame it on the words

Blame it on Garou

Blame it on the words [x2]

He's got words that lose you when he opens his mouth

He's got a face to make you watch on "The Voice"

He's got a chair to sit in that spins and I guess

You could think he's makin' that choice

Blame it on Garou

Blame it on the words

Blame it on Garou

Blame it on the words [x2]

I couldn't help myself...

Very funny. Well done.

I would probably say, or sing...

No Mika in the UK

No show is pending

No hope, no love, no English

No happy ending.

TF1

Les artistes rendent hommage à Grégory Lemarchal samedi 16 août à 20h55 sur TF1

http://videos.tf1.fr/gregory-lemarchal/les-artistes-rendent-hommage-a-gregory-lemarchal-samedi-16-aout-8464350.html

Résumé :

Il y a dix ans, le public français découvrait la voix et la personnalité uniques de Grégory Lemarchal lors du lancement de la saison 4 de Star Academy sur TF1.

De nombreux artistes ont voulu lui rendre hommage lors d'une émission riche en émotions et en souvenirs.

Découvrez en exclusivité sur MYTF1 la lettre écrite par Marc Levy pour saluer sa carrière et son combat contre la maladie.

A la lecture on retrouve des artistes et des proches de Grégory comme Jenifer, Mika, Nolwenn Leroy, Yannick Noah, Lucie Bernardoni, Marc Lavoine, Patrick Fiori, Matthieu Gonet, Alexia Laroche-Joubert, Nikos Aliagas, Tina Arena, Joyce Jonathan, Pascal Obispo, Karine Ferri, Patrick Bruel, Calogero...

Rendez-vous samedi 16 août à 20h55 sur TF1.

Grégory Lemarchal

(13 May 1983 – 30 April 2007) was a French singer who rose to fame by winning the fourth series of the reality TV programme Star Academy France, broadcast on the TF1 television network.

He died at age of 23 of health complications while waiting in hospital for a lung transplant.

A posthumous album, La Voix d'un ange, was released with profits going towards the Association Grégory Lemarchal charity.

A compilation Rêves was released in 2009. He has sold more than 2 million albums.

Wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gr%C3%A9gory_Lemarchal

Thanks Eriko, once again you were faster than me :wink2:

Mika, I love you, but what the hell are you doing in this TV program? :aah:

He never met Gregory and I really don't understand why he is doing that. Except for promotion of course :mf_rosetinted:

As you can see, I'm not especially happy of that :naughty: (nothing against Gregory)

Thanks Eriko, once again you were faster than me :wink2:

Mika, I love you, but what the hell are you doing in this TV program? :aah:

He never met Gregory and I really don't understand why he is doing that. Except for promotion of course :mf_rosetinted:

As you can see, I'm not especially happy of that :naughty: (nothing against Gregory)

A lot of stars go on tribute shows. Mika might have admired the young man's talent.

I expect to see a tribute to Robin Williams, who recently died, on UKTV soon. I doubt that everyone who talks about him will have actually met him.

• 1 month later...

Ok the following is not French but it's IN French so I guess I can post it here?

Interviews from yesterday in Belgium

[YOUTUBE]3usl9jOKy1E&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

I think Elwendin's working on the translation.

And then http://www.flair.be/fr/stars/302557/on-a-rencontre-mika

Translation:

An album in French?

It's completely false. My record company in France would have liked me to make an album in French before Christmas, but it won't be possible. It's not the right moment in my life. There will be a few French songs on the next album, but it will essentially be in English. It will be kind of a concept album, on today's 30 year-old Mika. I will be easily recognizable. To make it, I rent a house, not in London, where I have my friends, my dog, my habits, but in LA, a city that I hate. I stayed there locked in for 2 months. I wrote on the piano, we can hear it, we can hear flaws, piano keys, a creaking chair... It's 60% done. It should be ready for early 2015.

What about your return to The Voice France?

I haven't signed yet, and I don't know yet if I'll do it or not. At the moment, I'm focusing on my album. But I can say that I loved doing it.

Would you have liked to participate to The Voice Kids?

No. When you sing in front of an audience, you reveal yourself a lot. I was not at ease doing this with children. In order to understand my decision, you have to know that I myself started very early, when I was 9. During one year, I had 2 hours of lesson a day with very strict Russian teachers. My mother pushed me to do it because I was rubbish at school. She wanted me to evolve somewhere else. 7 months later, I was singing at the opera. I feel like I became an adult at 10. It was good, but it was tough. It allowed me to find my way, to get where I am now, but it remains a difficult experience. I was crying everyday.

Does the big success of your protégé Kendji move you?

It's great. 70000 albums sold in a week, it's an event. It had not happened since 2007. He's got an incredible energy. What I liked with him is that he was bringing something different. There are a lot of singers nowadays, we need artists with a little different something, some light... He's got it.

Amongst other rumours about you, you are planning to have 5 kids...

I said that during an interview. Someone had asked me 'Do you think that someone like you has the right to have children?' I immediately retorted 'You're kidding, I hope?' and that's why I said that coming from a family of 5 kids, why not have 5 too myself. But in reality, I'm not ready. That said, I'm currently testing life with a baby, my sister just got a son, he's 4 months old. He's training me!

A nephew whose pictures we can often see on your Twitter account, how do you manage social networks?

I manage my Twitter account on my own and I'm useless, it's a disaster! I only post pics of my dog and my nephew! My instagram is crap too... I often spend several days without using Twitter and then suddenly I post some stuff 4 days in a row. But each time, I've got the impression I'm losing followers instead of gaining some. The worst thing is that it bothers me even if I don't even know these people. I admit it, it hurts me! Actually, Twitter gets me a bit distressed. I prefer Facebook, but on this I get help, that's why my page is good!

I think Elwendin's working on the translation.

At the moment I did the transcription (check on the subtitles), I'm starting the translation right now but if you wanted to help me, I'd be glad. Your english is way better than mine.

There might be some mistakes, I think that people is just interested in getting soon what he says, not in having perfect subtitles in a month.

[YOUTUBE]s8RcxYMRpNQ[/YOUTUBE]

At the moment I did the transcription (check on the subtitles), I'm starting the translation right now but if you wanted to help me, I'd be glad.

Sorry I didn't see this before, I don't know where you're at with the translation now; I can help but not before Sunday.. Let me know if I'm needed :wink2:

Sorry I didn't see this before, I don't know where you're at with the translation now; I can help but not before Sunday.. Let me know if I'm needed :wink2:

I just finished the english subtitles but I'm sleepy and I don't think I did a good job. I'll try to improve them tomorrow (Lucrezia's helping as well) then we could correct them further on sunday. Truth be told, I don't get what he's saying at a certain point, it's just nonsense to me, but I actually don't think that I'm having issues with french. It would be the same in italian, I think.

http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1527/People/article/detail/2055775/2014/09/19/The-Voice-son-album-et-ses-futurs-enfants-Mika-balaie-les-rumeurs.dhtml

The Voice, son album et ses futurs enfants: Mika balaie les rumeurs

Par: Deborah Laurent

19/09/14 - 14h52

Mobistar est en grande forme. L'opérateur de téléphonie belge s'associe lundi au concert événement de Lady Gaga sur la Grand Place et hier, ses abonnés ont eu la chance d'assister à un live survolté de Mika à l'Ancienne Belgique. Quelques heures avant de monter sur scène, l'interprète de "Boum boum boum" nous accordait un peu de son temps pour évoquer les dernières rumeurs à son sujet.

media_xll_7125776.jpg

Sera-t-il juré dans la prochaine saison de The Voice France? Cyril Hanouna assurait que l'affaire était faite. Mika dément: "C'est faux. Je n'ai pas signé. Je ne peux confirmer non plus que je ne vais pas le faire. Ca n'évolue pas trop pour l'instant." Actuellement en studio, le chanteur se concentre sur ses nouvelles chansons. Le nouvel album est prêt à 60%. Sa sortie est prévue pour début 2015. En attendant, il garde un excellent souvenir de sa première expérience en tant que coach dans l'émission diffusée sur TF1. "J'ai adoré The Voice. Ils ne m'ont pas contrôlés. Mais pour l'instant, je travaille sur mon album." La décision n'est pas prise, semble-t-il.

"A 9 ans, une partie de moi est devenue adulte"

On lui parle de la version de télé-crochet destinée aux enfants. Il se souvient de sa propre enfance, baignée de musique. "Moi, j'ai commencé à 9 ans. C'était difficile. J'avais des professeurs russes, je m'entraînais deux heures par jour. Je pleurais parce que je ne voulais pas répéter. Ma mère me poussait parce que je m'étais fait virer de l'école, je savais à peine lire, elle voulait que je m'épanouisse dans quelque chose. Finalement, à 9, 10 ans, grâce à la musique, une petite partie de moi est devenue adulte. Ca a donné un sens à ma vie. Mon parcours musical était très dur. Je n'ai pas vu The Voice Kids mais je me dis: comment je pourrais transporter cette idée que j'ai du chant, qui est quelque chose de très viscéral pour moi, dans un show télé avec des enfants? Il paraît que c'est super positif mais il vaut mieux que je reste dans The Voice avec des adultes."

media_xll_7125660.jpg

Un album entièrement en français? Rumeur balayée!

On le disait un peu plus haut: Mika est en pleine élaboration de son nouveau disque. Là encore, il balaie les rumeurs qui annoncent un album entièrement en français. "La maison de disques française aurait bien voulu", sourit-il. "Mais ce n'est pas le moment pour moi." Il promet un album très personnel. "Quand j'ai fait mon premier album, c'est comme si on entrait dans ma vie. C'était la vie d'un mec de 19 ans. C'est pareil là sauf que j'ai 30 ans. On me reconnaît très vite dans cet album." Pour travailler, Mika s'est isolé à Los Angeles, une ville qu'il déteste "parce que tout est caché derrière des murs". "Mais je ne voulais pas être à Londres où j'ai mes habitudes, j'ai mes amis, mon chien. Je me suis dit: qu'ils aillent se faire foutre, je vais faire mes chansons."

"Avant, je disais non à tout. Aujourd'hui, j'ai appris à dire oui"

Mika est sorti de studio il y a quelques jours à peine, le temps d'assurer la promo de X Factor Italie. Il est, là aussi, assis dans le fauteuil du juré. "Pendant des années, j'ai dit non à tout. Je refusais par exemple des interviews si ce n'était pas directement lié à la promotion d'un disque. Mais finalement, je me suis dit que ça voulait dire que je me préoccupais de ce que les gens pensaient. Et personne ne devrait y prêter attention. Je pensais que je me protégeais mais en fait, je faisais l'inverse. Alors j'ai commencé à dire oui. J'ai dit oui notamment à X Factor en Italie, alors que je ne parlais pas un mot d'italien et que mon contrat stipulait que je devais parler italien de manière fluide, sans assistance. C'est alors aussi que j'ai aussi fait le choix de devenir coach sur The Voice en France. Ca a été très libérateur."

Sa présence en télé le rend plus célèbre encore qu'au moment de l'explosion du premier album. Mika gère, se trouve "assez discret". "Mais je ne peux pas tout contrôler. Quand les paparazzi prennent des photos à distance alors que je suis en vacances avec ma soeur, qui a eu un accident et qui a le corps vraiment blessé, ça me brise."

"Ca serait égoïste d'avoir un enfant aujourd'hui vu ma vie"

De sa vie privée, on sait qu'il aime les garçons, qu'il est en couple depuis quelques années et qu'il veut "au moins cinq enfants". C'est en tout cas ce qu'il avait confié l'année passée au magazine Vanity Fair. On lui demande où en est ce projet. Il s'esclaffe: "On est déjà au numéro 3", s'esclaffe-t-il. "Non, sérieusement, j'ai dit que je venais d'une famille de cinq enfants et que je me voyais bien en avoir autant. On m'a répondu: Mais est-ce que tu penses que quelqu'un comme toi devrait avoir le droit? (Le journaliste faisait visiblement référence à son homosexualité, NdlR.) J'ai répondu que bien sûr! Pourquoi pas? J'aimerais bien, oui, mais ça serait égoïste d'avoir des enfants aujourd'hui dans le contexte dans lequel je suis en train de vivre. Je teste le truc avec mon petit neveu. Il a quatre mois. Il m'entraîne. C'est amusant d'avoir une soeur qui doit gérer toutes les grosses responsabilités liées à un enfant, qui se lève la nuit pour lui, alors que moi, je peux juste m'amuser avec le gosse."

media_l_7125674.jpg

A défaut de fonder une famille maintenant, Mika s'entraîne avec le bébé de sa soeur. © Mika Instagram.

http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1527/People/article/detail/2055775/2014/09/19/The-Voice-son-album-et-ses-futurs-enfants-Mika-balaie-les-rumeurs.dhtml

The Voice, son album et ses futurs enfants: Mika balaie les rumeurs

Par: Deborah Laurent

19/09/14 - 14h52

Mobistar est en grande forme. L'opérateur de téléphonie belge s'associe lundi au concert événement de Lady Gaga sur la Grand Place et hier, ses abonnés ont eu la chance d'assister à un live survolté de Mika à l'Ancienne Belgique. Quelques heures avant de monter sur scène, l'interprète de "Boum boum boum" nous accordait un peu de son temps pour évoquer les dernières rumeurs à son sujet.

media_xll_7125776.jpg

Sera-t-il juré dans la prochaine saison de The Voice France? Cyril Hanouna assurait que l'affaire était faite. Mika dément: "C'est faux. Je n'ai pas signé. Je ne peux confirmer non plus que je ne vais pas le faire. Ca n'évolue pas trop pour l'instant." Actuellement en studio, le chanteur se concentre sur ses nouvelles chansons. Le nouvel album est prêt à 60%. Sa sortie est prévue pour début 2015. En attendant, il garde un excellent souvenir de sa première expérience en tant que coach dans l'émission diffusée sur TF1. "J'ai adoré The Voice. Ils ne m'ont pas contrôlés. Mais pour l'instant, je travaille sur mon album." La décision n'est pas prise, semble-t-il.

"A 9 ans, une partie de moi est devenue adulte"

On lui parle de la version de télé-crochet destinée aux enfants. Il se souvient de sa propre enfance, baignée de musique. "Moi, j'ai commencé à 9 ans. C'était difficile. J'avais des professeurs russes, je m'entraînais deux heures par jour. Je pleurais parce que je ne voulais pas répéter. Ma mère me poussait parce que je m'étais fait virer de l'école, je savais à peine lire, elle voulait que je m'épanouisse dans quelque chose. Finalement, à 9, 10 ans, grâce à la musique, une petite partie de moi est devenue adulte. Ca a donné un sens à ma vie. Mon parcours musical était très dur. Je n'ai pas vu The Voice Kids mais je me dis: comment je pourrais transporter cette idée que j'ai du chant, qui est quelque chose de très viscéral pour moi, dans un show télé avec des enfants? Il paraît que c'est super positif mais il vaut mieux que je reste dans The Voice avec des adultes."

media_xll_7125660.jpg

Un album entièrement en français? Rumeur balayée!

On le disait un peu plus haut: Mika est en pleine élaboration de son nouveau disque. Là encore, il balaie les rumeurs qui annoncent un album entièrement en français. "La maison de disques française aurait bien voulu", sourit-il. "Mais ce n'est pas le moment pour moi." Il promet un album très personnel. "Quand j'ai fait mon premier album, c'est comme si on entrait dans ma vie. C'était la vie d'un mec de 19 ans. C'est pareil là sauf que j'ai 30 ans. On me reconnaît très vite dans cet album." Pour travailler, Mika s'est isolé à Los Angeles, une ville qu'il déteste "parce que tout est caché derrière des murs". "Mais je ne voulais pas être à Londres où j'ai mes habitudes, j'ai mes amis, mon chien. Je me suis dit: qu'ils aillent se faire foutre, je vais faire mes chansons."

"Avant, je disais non à tout. Aujourd'hui, j'ai appris à dire oui"

Mika est sorti de studio il y a quelques jours à peine, le temps d'assurer la promo de X Factor Italie. Il est, là aussi, assis dans le fauteuil du juré. "Pendant des années, j'ai dit non à tout. Je refusais par exemple des interviews si ce n'était pas directement lié à la promotion d'un disque. Mais finalement, je me suis dit que ça voulait dire que je me préoccupais de ce que les gens pensaient. Et personne ne devrait y prêter attention. Je pensais que je me protégeais mais en fait, je faisais l'inverse. Alors j'ai commencé à dire oui. J'ai dit oui notamment à X Factor en Italie, alors que je ne parlais pas un mot d'italien et que mon contrat stipulait que je devais parler italien de manière fluide, sans assistance. C'est alors aussi que j'ai aussi fait le choix de devenir coach sur The Voice en France. Ca a été très libérateur."

Sa présence en télé le rend plus célèbre encore qu'au moment de l'explosion du premier album. Mika gère, se trouve "assez discret". "Mais je ne peux pas tout contrôler. Quand les paparazzi prennent des photos à distance alors que je suis en vacances avec ma soeur, qui a eu un accident et qui a le corps vraiment blessé, ça me brise."

"Ca serait égoïste d'avoir un enfant aujourd'hui vu ma vie"

De sa vie privée, on sait qu'il aime les garçons, qu'il est en couple depuis quelques années et qu'il veut "au moins cinq enfants". C'est en tout cas ce qu'il avait confié l'année passée au magazine Vanity Fair. On lui demande où en est ce projet. Il s'esclaffe: "On est déjà au numéro 3", s'esclaffe-t-il. "Non, sérieusement, j'ai dit que je venais d'une famille de cinq enfants et que je me voyais bien en avoir autant. On m'a répondu: Mais est-ce que tu penses que quelqu'un comme toi devrait avoir le droit? (Le journaliste faisait visiblement référence à son homosexualité, NdlR.) J'ai répondu que bien sûr! Pourquoi pas? J'aimerais bien, oui, mais ça serait égoïste d'avoir des enfants aujourd'hui dans le contexte dans lequel je suis en train de vivre. Je teste le truc avec mon petit neveu. Il a quatre mois. Il m'entraîne. C'est amusant d'avoir une soeur qui doit gérer toutes les grosses responsabilités liées à un enfant, qui se lève la nuit pour lui, alors que moi, je peux juste m'amuser avec le gosse."

media_l_7125674.jpg

A défaut de fonder une famille maintenant, Mika s'entraîne avec le bébé de sa soeur. © Mika Instagram.

Translation:

The Voice, his album and his future children: Mika sweeps away rumors

Mobistar is in great shape. The Belgian phone operator associates with/joins Monday to Lady Gaga’s concert event on the Grand Place and yesterday, its subscribers had the chance to attend a overexcited/ supercharged live of Mika at the Ancienne Belgique. A few hours before going on stage, the singer of "Boom boom boom" would give us a little time to discuss the latest rumors about him.

Will he be in the next season of The Voice France? Cyril Hanouna assured that the deal was made. Mika denies: "It's wrong. I did not sign. I can not confirm either that I will not do it. It doesn’t evolve/develop too much for now....”

Currently in the studio, the singer focuses on his new songs. The new album is ready at 60%. Its release is scheduled for early 2015. Meanwhile, he has fond memories of his first experience as a coach in the show broadcast on TF1. "I loved The Voice. They have not controlled me. But for now, I'm working on my album." The decision is not taken, it seems.

"At 9 years old, a part of me has grown up/ become an adult"

We talk to him about the version of the talent show for children. He remembers his own childhood, bathed in music. "I started at age 9. It was tough. I had Russian professors, I was training two hours each day. I was crying because I didn’t want to repeat. My mother pushed me because I was kicked out of school, I could barely read, she wanted me to flourish into something. Finally, at 9, 10, with music, a little part of me has grown up/become an adult. It gave meaning to my life. My musical journey was very hard. I have not seen The Voice Kids but I say to myself how I could carry this idea I have of singing, which is something very visceral to me, in a TV show with children? Apparently it’s super positive, but it is better that I stay in The Voice with adults. "

An album entirely in French? Rumor swept away!

We say it a little higher: Mika is in full development of his new album. Again, he sweeps away the rumors announcing an album entirely in French. "The French record company would have liked," he smiled. "But this is not the time for me." He promises a very personal album. "When I did my first album, it's as if you came into my life. This was the life of a man/guy of 19 years. Same thing here except I'm 30. I get recognized quickly in this album. "To work/ In order to work, Mika isolated himself in Los Angeles, a city he hates "because everything is hidden behind walls." "But I didn’t want to be in London, where I have my habits, I have my friends, my dog.I told myself: that they go to hell/ to f.ck off, I'll do my songs."

"Before, I said no to everything. Today I learned to say yes"

Mika came out of studio from just a few days, the time to ensure the promotion of X Factor Italy. It is there, too, sitting in the chair of the jury. "For years, I said no to everything. I refused for example the interviews if it was not directly related to the promotion of a record. But ultimately, I thought it meant that I was concerned about what people thought. And no one should pay attention to it. I thought I was protecting me but I was actually doing the opposite. So I started to say yes. I said yes, especially to X Factor Italy, when I did not speak a word of Italian and my contract stated that I had to speak Italian fluently without assistance. This was then that I also made the choice to become a coach on the Voice in France. It was very liberating. "

His presence in TV makes him even more famous than in the time of the explosion of the first album. Mika handles/deal with it, consider himself "

rather/quite discreet." "But I can’t control everything. When the paparazzi take photos from a distance while I'm on vacation with my sister, who has had an accident and that has the body really hurt/ injured, it breaks me. (it bothers me / It pisses me off..)"

"It would be selfish to have a child now, seen my life"

In his private life, we know he likes boys/men, he is in a relationship for a few years and that he wants "at least five children." This is ,In any case, what he had confided last year to the magazine Vanity Fair. We ask him where is in this project. He bursts out laughing: "We are already to number 3", he laughs. "No, seriously, I said that I came from a family of five children and I thought I could have as many. I was told/they answer me: But do you think someone like you should have the right? (the reporter was obviously referring to his homosexuality, Editor's note.) I said of course! Why not? I'd like to, yes, but it would be selfish to have children today, in the context in which I am living. I test the thing with my little nephew. He has four months. He trains me (or I let myself be carried away by him) . It's fun to have a sister who has to manage/handle all major child-related responsibilities, who gets up at night for him, while I can just have fun with the kid. "

While he may not be able to/Despite not being able to start a family now, Mika trains (himself) with his sister's baby.

Thank you for translating the article Charlie :huglove:

Yes, thanks a lot from me too! :huglove: It's funny to see that MIKA understands how lucky he's - who just "can have fun" with his sisters kid - while she has all the work and responsability - it's great with some training, till he gets his own ..:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Thank you very much for the translation, Charlie :flowers2:

Yes, thanks a lot from me too! :huglove: It's funny to see that MIKA understands how lucky he's - who just "can have fun" with his sisters kid - while she has all the work and responsability - it's great with some training, till he gets his own ..:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

You are welcome! :original:

And yes, the baby is training him :teehee::thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot Charlie :huglove:

I didn't realise there were translations waiting here :doh:

It's a sweet interview , I love when he talks about babies :wub2:

And I'm more than ever ready to look after M's babies whenever he has them , it's totally my dream job :wink2:

:original::thumb_yello:

Here's a recap:

Mika released this interview right before the Mobistar gig.

New album: the french label wished a 100% french album, but Mika says that this is not the right moment for him to do something like this. Maybe in the future. There will just be some french songs. It will be a concept album, similar to LICM, with which the listeners got carried in his life. We will be able to recognize him in his songs, he won't hide.

The album will be released at the beginning of 2015.

About the creative process: he rented a house in LA cause he didn't want to be in Paris or London where he has friends and relatives, therefore he chose LA, because he hates it. He rented a piano and had locked himself up in the house for two months.

How did you learn to handle your celebrity: his life suddenly changed, right after that he went through an isolation stage where he used to turn down every proposal. Even the interviews, when they weren't related to the promotion of his music. This isolation were a creative cancer. He got concerned about other people's opinions, which should be avoided when you write music, cause it blocks creativity. He thought he was protecting himself, whereas he actually was doing the opposite. Today, it's better, he even had a stage when he said yes to everything: a beer commercial, a gig in Korea, XF in Italy, even though he wasn't able to speak italian.

How do you handle paparazzi? He's quite discreet. He gets mad when he's with his family and paparazzi take pics of his sister wearing a swimsuit cause she has a lot of scars. But in general, he's not that mad.

You claim you want 5 kids: he actually has 4 siblings, so he thought "why not?" When he said so, that journalist asked him if gays were allowed, so he replied "are you kidding?" and then added the five kids thing. He'd like to have kids, but it would be totally irresponsible and selfish right now, because of the kind of career he has. He's training with his 4 months old nephew, though.

What does BBB success inspire to you? it's weird that the children sing it without knowinghis meaning. And on thursday he saw some fans with some baby clothes and they explained that those are the baby boum boum. They decided to have a baby after having listened to his song. This is really weird for him as he's pretty prudish,not in his songs, on in his gigs, where he does whatever and he doesn't care, but in his daily life he's very shy. On stage, he's embarassed of nothing. In real life, he gets embarassed with everything. This happens because he's too old/grown up and he always wants to hide.

Edited by Elwendin