"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

:floor:

Then I'll move to JBieber Fan Club:mf_rosetinted:

Do you know that membership on JB fanclub costs 99$ for a year? :mf_rosetinted: If I were you, I would think twice before moving there :mf_rosetinted:

Why so many people hate this song? :aah:

:shocked:

maybe it's because he has to make money as much (and soon) as possible, 'cause he knows he'll be on retirement soon, at the tender age of 20 :mf_rosetinted:

I can imagine :yikes: can I ask, why you did this? :naughty:

Because I'm a bad person (?). Naaaah, not really, it's just that they assumed that I was over my adolescense, and then I came with all this Mika madness... And there's much more things like that that I've told them, just for fun :lmfao:

:shocked:

maybe it's because he has to make money as much (and soon) as possible, 'cause he knows he'll be on retirement soon, at the tender age of 20 :mf_rosetinted:

Don't talk like that about my super dear sweet and cute Justin:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::lmfao: Poor boy, even his fans are upset...

for what it,s worth, in the newspaper article announcing he will play in Montreal in August, the person who booked the festival's shows said she was told album MIGHt be out before he comes here:fisch:

for what it,s worth, in the newspaper article announcing he will play in Montreal in August, the person who booked the festival's shows said she was told album MIGHt be out before he comes here:fisch:

Oh dear that is kind of scary actually. They have no idea when it's coming out. :roftl:

If we had a date then I would try to avoid the videos from the other festivals because I really don't want to hear the songs that way. But I also think it's our "job" to know the songs if we're at the gig so if the album's out in September I guess I'll have to watch them :naughty:

Oh dear that is kind of scary actually. They have no idea when it's coming out. :roftl:

If we had a date then I would try to avoid the videos from the other festivals because I really don't want to hear the songs that way. But I also think it's our "job" to know the songs if we're at the gig so if the album's out in September I guess I'll have to watch them :naughty:

Your job as a mod or as an MFCer? :teehee: Wow the pressure is on. :mikasweat:

Your job as a mod or as an MFCer? :teehee: Wow the pressure is on. :mikasweat:

Your job if you want to stand in the front row. I actually don't want to queue very long for this and if it's 30C I certainly won't be, but you never know where you're going to end up so it could happen :naughty:

Thats right

I agree with the fact that I don't like listening to the songs for the first time on live performances, as the quality is never as good as it could be on the CD.

But as the Mikalieber fan growing up inside of me, I have to confess that I have never resisted the temptation -I'm not an old fan, though- even if I won't be in the first row...:naughty:

It's a random question, but does anyone know what happened to that competition, where the prize was a chance to hear Mika's album before anyone else (or something like that)? Don't tell me the winner was Melachi :no:

It's a random question, but does anyone know what happened to that competition, where the prize was a chance to hear Mika's album before anyone else (or something like that)? Don't tell me the winner was Melachi :no:

Of course was Melachi :mf_rosetinted: Why do you think he did the tweet?:naughty:

Don´t tell me that they started a contest and then they forgot it!!! :shocked:

No way!! It never happened before in Mikaworld!!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

Of course was Melachi :mf_rosetinted: Why do you think he did the tweet?:naughty:

Because he dressed his dog in a hoodie and he had to show this to the world :mf_rosetinted:

Don´t tell me that they started a contest and then they forgot it!!! :shocked:

No way!! It never happened before in Mikaworld!!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::lmfao:

You have a point here :naughty:

Maybe they were given the eyeball shirt instead? :dunno::teehee:

Never heard about this competition :blink: Where?? When??? :shocked:

I think it was when he went to Cannes for the NRJ Awards but correct me if I'm wrong :blush-anim-cl: I heard something about a competition ( don't know which) and the person who won could have the chance to heard the new record before anyone else :teehee:

Maybe they were given the eyeball shirt instead? :dunno::teehee:

:mf_rosetinted::aah:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It was only for French fans, if I remember correctly. It was somehow connected with "Victoires de la musique" or NRJ awards show. Can't remember much about it :dunno:

There was a winner for the contest to meet Mika and listen to the album. I remember the first name was similar to a few fans that are known in the community but I never found out if it actually was one of these people or it was a random fan. Maybe one of the French fans knows.

I think it was when he went to Cannes for the NRJ Awards but correct me if I'm wrong :blush-anim-cl: I heard something about a competition ( don't know which) and the person who won could have the chance to heard the new record before anyone else :teehee:

It was only for French fans, if I remember correctly. It was somehow connected with "Victoires de la musique" or NRJ awards show. Can't remember much about it :dunno:

There was a winner for the contest to meet Mika and listen to the album. I remember the first name was similar to a few fans that are known in the community but I never found out if it actually was one of these people or it was a random fan. Maybe one of the French fans knows.

Oh Yes,I remember now :doh: only for French people! Thanks,Christine,for telling us :thumb_yello:

Thanks, Christine :thumb_yello: so there is a winner after all, that's all I wanted to know :naughty: