Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

It's a course at a college in Glasgow.  While I'm there, I'll be renting accommodation, so it will be my first time living away from home.

And how long does it last? 

Don't worry about being away, I got through the same situation this year, and I have to say it's not bed at all  :hug:

And how long does it last? 

Don't worry about being away, I got through the same situation this year, and I have to say it's not bed at all  :hug:

It lasts 1 year, so not too long.  However, I might do another course afterwards, so I could be away for longer.  But of course I'll come back to see my family and friends. :D 

The good thing about going away is that I'll be able to meet more people and be more sociable. :) 

It lasts 1 year, so not too long.  However, I might do another course afterwards, so I could be away for longer.  But of course I'll come back to see my family and friends. :D

The good thing about going away is that I'll be able to meet more people and be more sociable. :)

Oh... so it is like an university? I am a bit confused now... What do you do after highschool?  :fisch:

Yes, that is a good part of it. You also become a bit more serious in a grown up way- at least I did. But not in any other way PHAHA :das:

Oh... so it is like an university? I am a bit confused now... What do you do after highschool?  :fisch:

Yes, that is a good part of it. You also become a bit more serious in a grown up way- at least I did. But not in any other way PHAHA :das:

It's like university, but the work is a bit less intense.  After high school, I did a course in Administration which I passed, so this writing course will be my second course, if that makes sense.  The only difference is that the writing course is in another city.

Yeah, I know it will be great to be more independent and to get to know more people.  I'll be so happy if I meet any other Mika fans! :D 

You too! :hi5:

Doing anything nice? :)

I don't have any plans so far. Maybe I'm going for a walk cos it's beautiful outside! :) It's said to get 15 degrees today. :naughty:

What about you?

You too! :biggrin2:

Sadly I have to work tomorrow, so I'll have to wait until Sunday. :naughty: Any plans? :)

Aww what a pity! :doh: Anyway is the weather as nice there?

I don't have any plans so far. Maybe I'm going for a walk cos it's beautiful outside! :) It's said to get 15 degrees today. :naughty:

What about you?

Oh, you're lucky!  The weather is quite cold here, but hopefully it'll warm up nearer the summer. :) 

I'm going to look at student accommodation online and make a final decision on where I will stay next year.  Also hoping to do some creative writing, if I can get the chance. :D 

What about you?

It's around 14 degrees here atm and in the morning we had a bit of sun, but there's rain coming our way right now. But luckely I'm home now, so I don't care. :naughty:

To bad the 'warm' weather doesn't last very long. :naughty:

It's like university, but the work is a bit less intense.  After high school, I did a course in Administration which I passed, so this writing course will be my second course, if that makes sense.  The only difference is that the writing course is in another city.

Yeah, I know it will be great to be more independent and to get to know more people.  I'll be so happy if I meet any other Mika fans! :D

It sounds good  :wink2:  :thumb_yello:  I guess I will have to put myself together and figure out how school systems work around the world.  :doh:

What about you?

Going to another Escape room. Looks like my friends and I got a bit addicted with those  :doh:

Oh hi! You just reactivated the thread I guess. :naughty:

How about your weekend? :)

Someone had to do it. :glasses2:

I don't have much plans, but the weather will be nice, so I might go outside and read a book in the sun or something. :D And you?

Still here!  Was wondering where everyone went to :aah:

How was your week? :D

Everyone ran away I guess. :aah:

I had a normal week, nothing really excited happened. :naughty: But that's fine, I like normal weeks haha. And yours? :)

Everyone ran away I guess. :aah:

I had a normal week, nothing really excited happened. :naughty: But that's fine, I like normal weeks haha. And yours? :)

Mine was quite normal too.  My gran is out of hospital now.  She's still very confused but at least she's home. :) 

I've also done some more writing.  I wrote a kiss scene yesterday which I'm actually quite proud of. :teehee: 

Mine was quite normal too.  My gran is out of hospital now.  She's still very confused but at least she's home. :)

I've also done some more writing.  I wrote a kiss scene yesterday which I'm actually quite proud of. :teehee:

That's good news. :) 

Oh my, I look forward to read that. :teehee:

I don't have much plans, but the weather will be nice, so I might go outside and read a book in the sun or something. :D And you?

I never have any plans. xD

I spent the day reading my law books yesterday and doing case studies. Today it's beautiful outside so I will definitely go for a walk! :)

Still here! Was wondering where everyone went to :aah:

How was your week? :D

probably we all have been kinda busy! :shocked:

My week was surprising! I'm getting more and more into my job although I'm still afraid of making mistakes... Our boss isn't here cos she's ill and so the leader of the bureau is my boss. She's very strict and her critic makes me feel like I'm a complete loser... Anyway I'm trying to do my best, as always!

My colleagues hasn't been with me on Thursday and Friday. On Friday she called us and told us she's got a tumor... :( She wasn't nice towards me, but I never expected something like that... It's terrible and I'm so sorry for her... :tears: Why do things like that happen...?

It means that I'm having the double amount of work in the future although I'm still learning. I don't know if I can do that...

That's good news. :)

Oh my, I look forward to read that. :teehee:

Who said I'm going to let you read it? :mf_rosetinted: 

probably we all have been kinda busy! :shocked:

My week was surprising! I'm getting more and more into my job although I'm still afraid of making mistakes... Our boss isn't here cos she's ill and so the leader of the bureau is my boss. She's very strict and her critic makes me feel like I'm a complete loser... Anyway I'm trying to do my best, as always!

My colleagues hasn't been with me on Thursday and Friday. On Friday she called us and told us she's got a tumor... :( She wasn't nice towards me, but I never expected something like that... It's terrible and I'm so sorry for her... :tears: Why do things like that happen...?

It means that I'm having the double amount of work in the future although I'm still learning. I don't know if I can do that...

Looks like the job maybe isn't as good as you expected it to be. :( The boss shouldn't be too hard on you.  It's natural for you to make mistakes as you're still learning.  Anyway, the best way of learning is to learn from your mistakes.

Yeah, that's very sad she has a tumour.  Maybe she's been a bit stressed and worried about that lately, which might be why she's being unkind.

You can do it!  Just keep going and talk to us if you feel bad. :hug: