2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, by hanging around last night for so long we got to have some interesting chats with some crew members (who will remain name and faceless for obvious reasons), and I heard some whispers...ie, this new guy IS definitely Mikey's business partner and friend, and yes, he knew Luke personally as such...It turns out that he even had Luke to thank for giving him some work in the past:shocked:

I love the way in which some people express their gratefulness and loyalty:thumb_yello:- Way to go to get ahead, just step on someone's head!! :naughty:

Oh and as I mentioned before , they ARE shooting a DVD of this show, that is why Andy was interviewing us, to put it in the documentary that goes in the DVD for the show.

OHHHH really!!! Hmmmm.

Well that's great news to hear - about the DVD that is!!!!

Maybe i've lost it for good but seeing this pic makes me picture Mika running on the beach running to the sea taking his clothes off, Baywatch style :naughty:

White horse was it? Shirtless? :roftl: dammit I forgot the name! what was the name?

Maybe i've lost it for good but seeing this pic makes me picture Mika running on the beach running to the sea taking his clothes off, Baywatch style :naughty:

Lmao :roftl: with a float as well instead of the mic.

Tks! Nice! :naughty:

Oh and as I mentioned before , they ARE shooting a DVD of this show, that is why Andy was interviewing us, to put it in the documentary that goes in the DVD for the show.

oh great! :thumb_yello:

I want more :naughty:

Does anyone know when this DVD is supposed to be released?

I guess it's gonna be released at the same time of the year than Live in Cartoon Motion, the gigs happening both at the same time

totally! :lmao:

:huh: translation anyone? :D

He says "before i would say venue, then i used the word theater, and tonight, i can say stadium! Are there any big girls in the stadium tonight? etc etc ;)

White horse was it? Shirtless? :roftl: dammit I forgot the name! what was the name?

Bubu?

I want more :naughty:

Does anyone know when this DVD is supposed to be released?

It'll prob be released the same time Live in Cartoon Motion was? Or maybe after the new album :blink: Which I hope it doesn't.

It'll prob be released the same time Live in Cartoon Motion was? Or maybe after the new album :blink: Which I hope it doesn't.

Noooo! Not after the new album!!:shocked:

IMO, it's defo gonna be released this year,thats the whole point of the dvd/cd, making us not forget there's a curled hair guy called what is it already ? Mika. :naughty: