2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

I would like to post greta's picture of 3 of our faithful members. (Sorry greta...or thanks greta, not sure which or both... !) Talking to Fluffy. No wonder Rose is SMILING so much. And the T shirts feature boldly!!:naughty:

2ito904.jpg

cath85 I read on a post way back that there was a thankyou to you for your video...somewhere...so they should edit the title of it to give you credit..or remove it and you post it yourself...:blink: We were all desperate for news at that point.

Oh that's a lovely picture! :wub2:

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to post greta's picture of 3 of our faithful members. (Sorry greta...or thanks greta, not sure which or both... !) Talking to Fluffy. No wonder Rose is SMILING so much. And the T shirts feature boldly!!:naughty:

2ito904.jpg

cath85 I read on a post way back that there was a thankyou to you for your video...somewhere...so they should edit the title of it to give you credit..or remove it and you post it yourself...:blink: We were all desperate for news at that point.

Oh what a cute pic :)

rose and fluffy sitting in a tree... :naughty::naughty:

i love the random questions rose!

is the girl in the center kath?

haha ! kath will love u for life for that comment :roftl: aye that the auld yin "kath" :naughty:

I thought the pic may be pushing it so i had a nice friendly chat instead,where i invited him to read dmy shirt,and said that it must be really cool for him to have his mate in there with him...that was quite funny,lol.

I bet it was!:roftl:

(Poor guy!)!

gonna need all the details of that :naughty:

Oh yes!:naughty:

Thank you all for the reports and videos!:thumb_yello:

yes its her ! as i said that the auld yin "kath"

awww duh... sorry i didn't understand the "auld yin" being oldling lol

(french is my mother tongue! but i got ya now!) :thumb_yello:

i had never seen a picture of her ;o)

and she is alive!!!! how is my favorite luxembourgeoise? (ok... the only one i know too ;o) ) still alive i see? pit stop before the next concert huh?

that's not cool to take your video and post it... :thumbdown:

I'm fine :D the next concert is only in 3 days hehe I'll stay at niki's place until then :mf_rosetinted:

I don't mind it being on youtube, but they could have just written who the vid is from. it's weird when you think "oh someone else recorded the song. oh wait no it's mine!"

and I know you were desperate for news hehe and I was happy to share the vid with you, I just didn't put it on youtube, because the original file was too big... putting it on youtube inevitably reduces the quality

Christine...have to ask...melt my heart to stone??? In all the time I have been on here, I believe I have never see your user title change...it's now worrying me....

No need to panic. The rest of the mods have some strange permission issue where they can't change their user title so I altered mine just to see if I was still able to change it.

I'm in an Adele mood so I changed it to Right as Rain...which is quite ironic given the Wrong as Rain song came out a few hours later. :roftl:

Melt My Heart to Stone is another favourite Adele song.

Maybe it is worrying. I'm definitely preferring Adele's music to Mika's at the moment.

And, I have to say, it seems Mika pulled it off. I thought the circus stuff was way OTT but now I see that it's necessary for a show in a stadium.

What d'you think?

Oh yes I think it's totally necessary and I wasn't there but it appears he pulled it off.

First time I walked into a Mika gig I was greeted by a man on stilts giving me a high-five. Mika has been expanding on this circus theme for the past 18 months, stepping it up with the size of venue changes.

I think he's been planning this since day one. He just couldn't fit all that stuff and all those performers into a 600-capacity club. :wink2:

There was no after party ... he had told a FRench girl he would try to organize sthg but it didn't happen. "Too complicated", he told us later.

"Too brain breaking" is more like it. It sounds to me like, yet again, someone was trying to push him into doing something that really isn't good for most of the people involved and I'm glad to see he put his foot down this time.

Fans can talk to him outside the venue where he is not under the same obligation to take photos, sign autographs, etc. if he's not feeling up to it for hours. Besides I'm sure he wanted to enjoy a bit of a real party after the gig and just relax instead of working another 90 minutes.

I badly wanna see that picture

Me too!

Mika went oh,yes,i know about that,you're a Luke fan..

Wonder how he knows that? :blink::lmfao:

I don't know who put this on youtube, but it's not really nice to find your own video on there, without people even giving you credit...

Tell them to take it down! :sneaky2:

Thank you so much for the video Cath. I don't like the song, I'm afraid to say, but I am very grateful you uploaded it so I could hear it. :wub2:

I just woke up and Cath told me she was gutted cause someone had posted her vid on youtube without even crediting her... I find it really lame :thumbdown: If the person who did this could take it down or at least add credits to Cath, that would be nice.

We're sorry but you'll have to wait for the other videos of the parisian show cause we're gonna have to copyright them from now on it seems... and we have to catch a train to boot lol. But more is coming!

I just woke up and Cath told me she was gutted cause someone had posted her vid on youtube without even crediting her... I find it really lame :thumbdown: If the person who did this could take it down or at least add credits to Cath, that would be nice.

Contact them on YouTube and tell them to take it down! That's just not on. :sneaky2:

Thanks everyone for all the vids - audio etc... just spent an hour going through this thread and catching up on Werchter too... lol... and another one tonight - woot!!!!!!!

:wub2:

Oh and I forgot the best part...

Mika: "You know this nightmare where you're NAKED in front of EVERYBODY? Well... I'm living it right now cause I...erm... broke my pants... I'll just go on I guess"

:roftl::roftl:

HA! Priceless moment!

I haven't met him as such but he kindly agreed to pose with Sariflor when I was taking a pic of them together... Sariflor wearing the "We love Lukie" shirt of coure. Just beause the poor lad didn't see that and really looked stupid, I do think he deserves our sympathy and we should give him a chance :naughty:

I´m dying to see that pic!

It was 2am when he got out, I'm not surprised he wanted to get going!

As far as the afterparty was concerned, yes it would have been complicated. The guy has spent the last week stressing out about getting the concert just right, the last thing he should be thinking about is an afterparty!

I know he has people that can sort it out for him, but we don't know the ins and outs of how the people who run the stadium do things, so it could be that they put a block on it, and in that instance his hands would be tied.

Anyway, the show, I'm sure in 22 pages you already know pretty much every thing that happened, so I prodably can't really tell you anything new, except for one thing:

THE RANDOM QUESTIONS are back!!!!

And it was great doing it again. Almost forgot, 'til Em said to me "What's the random question tonight?" to which I replied "Oh god, I forgot about that, I haven't got one!!!!"

So Em and myself were desperately trying to think of something as he was getting closer and closer.

Not great under pressure, so I started to panic, and suddenly the light bulb in my head went on and EUREKA! I had it.

So here goes:

Em; "Mika, we have a random question for you?"

Mika; "Random qestion?"

See's me, and lightbulb goes off in his head.LOL!

Mika; "Ah, okay, go on then"

Me; " What breed of dog does Tin Tin have?"

Mika; "I don't know, the expensive kind!"

He takes a couple of steps, stops, turns round comes back.

Mika; "Scottish Terrier!"

Me; "Nope, West Highland Terrier"

Mika; (Looks at me surprised) "I was close"

Me; (chuckling) "Not close enough"

Mika, smirks and carried on going down the queue.

That was good, Rose. Can´t wait to hear the one you´re preparing for Amsterdam!

We're sorry but you'll have to wait for the other videos of the parisian show cause we're gonna have to copyright them from now on it seems... and we have to catch a train to boot lol. But more is coming!

That sucks :sneaky2:

Don´t worry. We´ll be waiting for more (copyrighted this time)

Who's been uploading Cath's videos then? Another MFC'er?

I always found that uploading someone else's video (unless they say it's ok of course) is very bad etiquette.

Anyway this is the infamous picture.....As you can see, I kinda crashed his picture with other people to quietly stand there next to him, LOL!! I don't even know if he actually clicked on what was going on, but hey, I got the pic. Naughty...

:naughty:

IMG_2812.jpg

and another couple of when Mika came out:

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg