2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: That pic was hilarious Sara...poor dude looked clueless (wonder if he even knew the name of the guy he was replacing? :mf_rosetinted:)

Anyway thanks again for all the pics, vids and reports.

And about the DVD thing, since Olympia was his biggest crowd, back then...and this was his first stadium show and 55,000 ppl, I guess it could be the perfect show for a DVD (I really hope so cause I love that new cover and oc the new song). :wub2:

:lmfao: That pic was hilarious Sara...poor dude looked clueless (wonder if he even knew the name of the guy he was replacing? :mf_rosetinted:)

Anyway thanks again for all the pics, vids and reports.

And about the DVD thing, since Olympia was his biggest crowd, back then...and this was his first stadium show and 55,000 ppl, I guess it could be the perfect show for a DVD (I really hope so cause I love that new cover and oc the new song). :wub2:

Well, by hanging around last night for so long we got to have some interesting chats with some crew members (who will remain name and faceless for obvious reasons), and I heard some whispers...ie, this new guy IS definitely Mikey's business partner and friend, and yes, he knew Luke personally as such...It turns out that he even had Luke to thank for giving him some work in the past:shocked:

I love the way in which some people express their gratefulness and loyalty:thumb_yello:- Way to go to get ahead, just step on someone's head!! :naughty:

Oh and as I mentioned before , they ARE shooting a DVD of this show, that is why Andy was interviewing us, to put it in the documentary that goes in the DVD for the show.

here's Any Other World:

Oh thanks, they are great quality!

I'm not sure when I will be able to put mine up, but they will prob be the same or worse, haha!

It was lovely meeting you:thumb_yello:

Hey!:wink2:

Just got back in London!

The concert was absolutely stunning, very professional. Amazing. It was so great to see you all again!!:mf_lustslow:

Much love,:wub2:

How funny was it to bump into you on the train:roftl:.

lol, sariflor, check this out:

bd7554d1896a40a4.jpg

:naughty:

HAhaha that is hilarious!

Oh thanks, they are great quality!

I'm not sure when I will be able to put mine up, but they will prob be the same or worse, haha!

It was lovely meeting you:thumb_yello:

same here! :original: i'm looking forward to seeing you again in two days :naughty:

stuck in the middle: