2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

I was THERE!!!!! at Parc des Princes in Paris!

.....come home to find an email to say I won the competition to go but was too late I already there!!!!!!!!!!

The show was........AMAZING!!! truely ASTONISHING!!!

Glad you can witness it yourselves altho you can't sense the atmosphere apart from the people with us who wouldn't even clap!!!!....the atmosphere was electric!!! Meeks shone he was on fire as were the band!

Managed to meet them after and the whole night was crazy!...feels like a dream!

Have to catch up and read everything later

I am suffering from it now tho and am so tired I am in bed and can't walk!!...nothing but sleep and rest on the agenda for me!..sorry for spelling and grammar but so tired can't even type!...I knew it would be like this for those who want to slate me! Go on I don't care!..I don't mind the pain and suffering before and after....for me Mika is worth it!!!!

If anyone found a TIFFANY Lollipop necklace it is mine I have lost it :thumbdown:

xx

Hi Daisy and welcome back!! I'm sooo happy you enjoyed it that much !! Have yr rest, keep on dreaming...........and write just when you feel up to! :huglove:

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8098bc336d5708e9.jpg

and i'm now uploading the last two vids and will put them in one post when they're finished :wink2:

Thaaaanks!!! :wub2:

Great pics!:thumb_yello:

I'm absolutely in love with this one :wub2:

You took the words right out of my mouth .........:mf_lustslow:

pc001.jpg

Just posting that dharma shop Tibetan poster...check the similarities not only to Billy Brown, but also the three eyes, the open mouth and the curly bits out the side, snakes everywhere, skulls...

spaceball.gifAnd agnieszka, your pics are AMAAAAAZING!!

.....come home to find an email to say I won the competition to go but was too late I already there!!!!!!!!!!

So just out of curiosity DaisyLou, what date did they send out the email to say you had won? The day of the show?:blink:

It is disappointing really... they should have been better organised. Will they pay for you retrospectively???:wink2:

So if you won one set of tix, I wonder who the other 3 sets went to??

pc001.jpg

Just posting that dharma shop Tibetan poster...check the similarities not only to Billy Brown, but also the three eyes, the open mouth and the curly bits out the side, snakes everywhere, skulls...

spaceball.gifAnd agnieszka, your pics are AMAAAAAZING!!

thanks! :wub2:

ok, i doubt this is a coincidence. so that's one of the thing that inspires them, interesting.. thanks for posting!

ok so im in london and cant really follow the news! but i try!

ill be back home in like 2 days so ill catch up than ;)

but i saw RAIN video! thanks for that ;) awww mika mika mika... good to have him back :):punk:

ok, finally all the vids are uploaded.

Love Today:

Mika on Drums, i'm not that happy with the quality but i love the dragon at the beginning and the way the atmosphere was captured :wink2:

Relax encore

Grace Kelly, he made the audience scream kachinga like he did in Berlin in November, i loved it..

Intro. i love this one 'cause you can hear the three of us in the background and we sound so excited :naughty:

Stuck In The Middle, the little boy tap dancing on the piano, and his 'dad' (that's just my interpretation) not being happy about it at first but then smiling and accepting little boy's weird passion. it was beautiful and it touched me, but don't tell anyone.. oh, and the giant pizza flying around at 3:00 :roftl:

Any Other World:

Rain:

finito at last, next round coming after Amsterdam :naughty:

Love Today:

Mika on Drums, i'm not that happy with the quality but i love the dragon at the beginning and the way the atmosphere was captured :wink2:

Relax encore

Grace Kelly, he made the audience scream kachinga like he did in Berlin in November, i loved it..

Intro. i love this one 'cause you can hear the three of us in the background and we sound so excited :naughty:

Stuck In The Middle, the little boy tap dancing on the piano, and his 'dad' (that's just my interpretation) not being happy about it at first but then smiling and accepting little boy's weird passion. it was beautiful and it touched me, but don't tell anyone.. oh, and the giant pizza flying around at 3:00 :roftl:

Any Other World:

Rain:

finito at last, next round coming after Amsterdam :naughty:

wow Agnieszka.....thank you!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Oh haha. Who was it who was not talking, but shouting? :sneaky2::naughty:

lol, just some random girl, fainting drama queen :wink2:

she was ok, had some water and started jumping again :roftl:

Thanks Agniesza!! Love the vids!! :flowers2::wub2:

i'm happy you like them :original:

Glad you can witness it yourselves altho you can't sense the atmosphere apart from the people with us who wouldn't even clap!!!!....the atmosphere was electric!!! Meeks shone he was on fire as were the band!

I am suffering from it now tho and am so tired I am in bed and can't walk!!...nothing but sleep and rest on the agenda for me!..sorry for spelling and grammar but so tired can't even type!...I knew it would be like this for those who want to slate me! Go on I don't care!..I don't mind the pain and suffering before and after....for me Mika is worth it!!!!

If anyone found a TIFFANY Lollipop necklace it is mine I have lost it :thumbdown:

xx

are you kidding me? you won? when did you get the email? that is too weird

are you kidding me? you won? when did you get the email? that is too weird

Is it really? I think it was totally predictable and the reason we had a 3-day whingefest before it even happened. :naughty:

IS THERE ONE (a bit larger) WHERE MIKA'S FACING FORWARD?

Yes, there were two posts :Phttp://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1602888&postcount=1148

Your pictures are soo good! Thank youuu! Are you posting your review?

Immagine4.png

Broken pants!!! :lmao:

Up there ^^ Hence the quoting... of the... post

Are you feeling ... alright? :naughty:

Just keeping us on topic. Paris reviews. *insert pinks sunglasses smiley*

9723320.jpg

Are there more pictures on Belga?

i've put some photos of the parc des princes concert on my blog : http://zimoozimoo.spaces.live.com/

i did not have a great sit but you can see a good view of the stage

Thanks!

Is it just me or does he look extra-ordinarily ... pretty in this one:

y1pKXnRA-VzIud4jSuys5NmbStJ_BdiFNM_M99vG31BoaNHe0B69yK3-GCydfnGiVSO

xx

YOU WON!!!????

Details?

oh but he was anxious! you could see how tense he was in the beginning when Relax started - his face gave it away on the big screen, especially when he had a moment to take in the crowd. He was shaking his head in disbelief and laughing at other times, it was a really big achievement for him and it brought him pure joy. That's the moment I fell for him again. Check some videos for yourself

Awww!

Anybody has taken pics/vids of him wearing the silly hat the first girls in line gave him?

Did he put it on? Oh please someone have pictures...

1fcb60517542a09e.jpg

Love this one. And the rest :P But this one has a whole Mika and the massive audience thing going on.

It really is. They must have taken some inspiration from it. And it's fricking crazy the way it was found lol. Crazy.

Thank you so so much! Your videos are really good!

Ohh, thanks for explaining that, we can;t really see their faces.

So is this the meaning of SitM?

Is it really? I think it was totally predictable and the reason we had a 3-day whingefest before it even happened. :naughty:

i wonder what these people thought... (or perhaps they didn't think)

i think organisation is not one of mika's team strong point :boxed:

i wonder if he'll find out about that. he really should & i hope he does.

i think organisation is not one of mika's team strong point :boxed:

i wonder if he'll find out about that. he really should & i hope he does.

Well Mika should have been able to predict this as well, especially since these organizational disasters plague most of his special events that involve fans. He came up with the idea many weeks ago so there's no reason it should have been implemented last minute.

Thank you so so much! Your videos are really good!

Ohh, thanks for explaining that, we can;t really see their faces.

So is this the meaning of SitM?

i really don't know but that's how i understand it. hence my little theory of the little boy's tap dancing but it might as well all be rubbish :wink2:

but that's the beauty of music and art in general, you can take it and make anything you want out of it, it's there for you to interpret.