2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you remember ? :naughty:

Of course, what kinda fan would I be if I didn't? Just kidding, I checked on the HMV site :naughty: I did think it was out on the 11th though which is close :fisch:

Noooo! Not after the new album!!:shocked:

IMO, it's defo gonna be released this year,thats the whole point of the dvd/cd, making us not forget there's a curled hair guy called what is it already ? Mika. :naughty:

I hope so as well. It's way better than releasing it around the same time as the CD.. that's too much to handle at once :mf_rosetinted:

Of course, what kinda fan would I be if I didn't? Just kidding, I checked on the HMV site :naughty: I did think it was out on the 11th though which is close :fisch:

A fan with a normal memory? :naughty:

You freak!:naughty:

I hope so as well. It's way better than releasing it around the same time as the CD.. that's too much to handle at once :mf_rosetinted:

Men, too much Mika? Urgh, we'd be disgusted :mf_rosetinted:

No problem! :) I just right-clicked and copied the pics' addresses

Lol, okay! I'll know for next time

I hope so too. With all these people he's hired to work with him.

Yep! During the show, there were a few people running back and forth with cameras and all

A fan with a normal memory? :naughty:

You freak!:naughty:

Men, too much Mika? Urgh, we'd be disgusted :mf_rosetinted:

What am I freak for? Not remembering the date? Or being close :sneaky2:

Very much :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe for the other DVD, they were waiting for timing. That seemed to serve as a holding point for us- Instead of getting the EP, they put out the DVD instead at the end of 2008. Plus, the holidays and stuff.

So maybe we won't have to wait so long this time. I don't think they'd put it out AFTER the CD, that's weird.

And I think the other would've taken a lot more editing- it took place over more than just one night or one show.

Maybe for the other DVD, they were waiting for timing. That seemed to serve as a holding point for us- Instead of getting the EP, they put out the DVD instead at the end of 2008. Plus, the holidays and stuff.

So maybe we won't have to wait so long this time. I don't think they'd put it out AFTER the CD, that's weird.

And I think the other would've taken a lot more editing- it took place over more than just one night or one show.

I hope so. Although I would have loved the EP as well.. is that asking for much? :fisch:

i think you're right. there's no way they'd release a dvd with old songs after new album is released. Christmas time latest i say :naughty:

:shocked:

Just finished the 37 pages...

Everyone's pictures and reports are videos are AWESOME!!! :punk:

It must have been incredible :wub2:

Thanks!

I still can't get over how amazing it looked :shocked:

Anyways, I'm glad you all had a good time :yay:

Mika did... phenomenal.. JIJOWEIO!

And yeah, I think the DVD will be released this year. It seems like it'll be the last thing released of Life in Cartoon Motion. Sort of maybe, in memory of LICM? I mean, not that LICM is dead, but just like a send-off? I don't know the right word haha. It wouldn't make sense for them to release it once the new album is out.

(Yessssss :kachinga: There's a DVD!)

And yeah, I think the DVD will be released this year. It seems like it'll be the last thing released of Life in Cartoon Motion. Sort of maybe, in memory of LICM? I mean, not that LICM is dead, but just like a send-off? I don't know the right word haha. It wouldn't make sense for them to release it once the new album is out.

I get what you mean don't worry :naughty:

:shocked:

Just finished the 37 pages...

Everyone's pictures and reports are videos are AWESOME!!! :punk:

It must have been incredible :wub2:

Thanks!

I still can't get over how amazing it looked :shocked:

Anyways, I'm glad you all had a good time :yay:

Mika did... phenomenal.. JIJOWEIO!

Are you sure they will make a DVD of his gig in the pdp???:mf_lustslow:I'd love to have it!

Whew! That was a pretty marathon-ish read, but I did it and...

I don't really have anything intelligent to say at this point.

Everything was just...amazing, and...amazing. GAH.

At the end of Lollipop, the look on his dace was just so elated, like he realised that he did it and it was GREAT. He gave the show of a lifetime to 55000 people.

And Rain is just beautiful. I can't wait for the new album.

Thanks everyone for the reports and videos and photos--Sariflor, you made my day :roftl:

How many people were lining up afterwards to meet him?

Whew! That was a pretty marathon-ish read, but I did it and...

I don't really have anything intelligent to say at this point.

Everything was just...amazing, and...amazing. GAH.

At the end of Lollipop, the look on his dace was just so elated, like he realised that he did it and it was GREAT. He gave the show of a lifetime to 55000 people.

And Rain is just beautiful. I can't wait for the new album.

Thanks everyone for the reports and videos and photos--Sariflor, you made my day :roftl:

How many people were lining up afterwards to meet him?

:tears: Yea- *sniff* -h.

*needs tissue*

Exactly. :naughty:

IMG_2812.jpg

David and Daisy seem to have matching shirts!! :naughty:

Thanks to everyone for their reports, pictures and videos - awesome :thumb_yello:

I noticed that too! :roftl:

HAHAHA , so true! I hadn't noticed; Well spotted!!

What do you reckon that means?Something ? Nothing?

:roftl: