2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

i really don't know but that's how i understand it. hence my little theory of the little boy's tap dancing but it might as well all be rubbish :wink2:

but that's the beauty of music and art in general, you can take it and make anything you want out of it, it's there for you to interpret.

Yeah exactly :wub2:

he's wearing like a NASA outfit isn't he? A NASA outfit and tap dancing on a piano :bleh: I think it's just generally symbolising having crazy dreams and then your parents disapproving at first and then accepting them :wub2: :wub2:

He did go into offices and everything by himself as a teen :original:

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your pictures are soo good! Thank youuu! Are you posting your review?

Is it just me or does he look extra-ordinarily ... pretty in this one:

y1pKXnRA-VzIud4jSuys5NmbStJ_BdiFNM_M99vG31BoaNHe0B69yK3-GCydfnGiVSO

Thanks ! :blush-anim-cl: I'm proud of the lollipop ones (have I already told you that ? :naughty:)

Errrrrrrrrrr... I kinda had forgotten about the review :doh: although I'm wondering if people want to know all the details I remember of...:naughty:

EDIT : That pix is yummy for sure....

i really don't know but that's how i understand it. hence my little theory of the little boy's tap dancing but it might as well all be rubbish :wink2:

but that's the beauty of music and art in general, you can take it and make anything you want out of it, it's there for you to interpret.

That's the first thing that came to my mind (apart from "wooooooooooooow" :naughty:) It would make sense after all....

Well Mika should have been able to predict this as well, especially since these organizational disasters plague most of his special events that involve fans. He came up with the idea many weeks ago so there's no reason it should have been implemented last minute.

do you suppose they'll make it up to her?

ok, finally all the vids are uploaded.

Love Today:

Mika on Drums, i'm not that happy with the quality but i love the dragon at the beginning and the way the atmosphere was captured :wink2:

Relax encore

Grace Kelly, he made the audience scream kachinga like he did in Berlin in November, i loved it..

Intro. i love this one 'cause you can hear the three of us in the background and we sound so excited :naughty:

Stuck In The Middle, the little boy tap dancing on the piano, and his 'dad' (that's just my interpretation) not being happy about it at first but then smiling and accepting little boy's weird passion. it was beautiful and it touched me, but don't tell anyone.. oh, and the giant pizza flying around at 3:00 :roftl:

Any Other World:

Rain:

finito at last, next round coming after Amsterdam :naughty:

The videos are AMAZING!!! thank you so much!!

So I guess they got to hear a new song!! I like it!!!!

Mika signing stuff after the concert:

Kind of dull, but first time I see him in person/off stage :)

he looks very happy!!!!! And I love the cardigan!!!

I wanted to be there so bad, but I didn't have money at all!!! :tears:

Fantastic pics Agnieszka!

I am uploading my videos as we speak, though they are not great quality (mainly due to being so far from the main stage and having no view of it :naughty:) but hey, something is better than nothing I guess

short clip of crowd:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=37781923

Intro and Relax:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=37782218

I will update as I go on.....

did he do HMDYLM and HJ this time?

if so... any videos?

He did do Holy Johnny (I recorded it) but not HMDYLM. I wonder why. I love that song!!

Fantastic pics Agnieszka!

I am uploading my videos as we speak, though they are not great quality (mainly due to being so far from the main stage and having no view of it :naughty:) but hey, something is better than nothing I guess

short clip of crowd:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=37781923

Intro and Relax:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=37782218

I will update as I go on.....

He did do Holy Johnny (I recorded it) but not HMDYLM. I wonder why. I love that song!!

Those opening notes of "Relax" give me chills every time :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

Those opening notes of "Relax" give me chills every time :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

#

They used to give me the chills as well, but I am finding the new keys too soft and slow to have the same effect :thumbdown:

Such a shame, it was one of my fav "live" songs and now I am not so keen on it anymore:blink:.

#

They used to give me the chills as well, but I am finding the new keys too soft and slow to have the same effect :thumbdown:

Such a shame, it was one of my fav "live" songs and now I am not so keen on it anymore:blink:.

I know:thumbdown:

I think it's mostly the cheering of the audience that does it :naughty:

Thanks for that :thumb_yello: ... also wondered how his nerves were etc , i have to give him credit for being so seemingly confident for his first stadium gig :thumb_yello::)

One of the first questions that Andy asked us when he was interviewing us was :"do you think Mika is very nervous now?"

I guess that kind of gives it away :naughty:. We said "of course, he must be dying right now!!"

oh but he was anxious! you could see how tense he was in the beginning when Relax started - his face gave it away on the big screen, especially when he had a moment to take in the crowd. He was shaking his head in disbelief and laughing at other times, it was a really big achievement for him and it brought him pure joy. That's the moment I fell for him again. Check some videos for yourself :)

Yes, I agree.

He always seems a bit tense in Relax, until he gets going and he sees that the audience are responding, but of course on Friday it was that times 2000!

I took it, but I haven't managed to upload it yet. Later today I am hoping!

Ok! Thanks!

I'm going now... bye byee

thanks~ks for all the pics and vids uploaded till this moment! bye byee

excellent pics Melman! Thank you very much.

Am I the only one though who thinks that the new Matthew W clothes for Paris are quite ugly?

Especially after seeing the Arras pics, he looked sooo fantastic there, I can't see why he would choose to wear these. I really don't like these designs at all :thumbdown:.

The only thing I really liked about his Paris gig clothes was the cute Tshirt with the robot in glittery stuff on it. Lovely.

The red thingie for Arras was absolutely stunning , and so were the jeans!!:wub2:

Am I the only one though who thinks that the new Matthew W clothes for Paris are quite ugly?

Especially after seeing the Arras pics, he looked sooo fantastic there, I can't see why he would choose to wear these. I really don't like these designs at all :thumbdown:.

The only thing I really liked about his Paris gig clothes was the cute Tshirt with the robot in glittery stuff on it. Lovely.

The red thingie for Arras was absolutely stunning , and so were the jeans!!:wub2:

Thank you ! :blush-anim-cl: I'm glad to be showing my good pix !Shall I post more ? :roftl:

Well, Matthew W didn't wear fantastic clothes either in the first new vid on MikaSounds :naughty:

But at least the braces were back :bleh:

Thank you ! :blush-anim-cl: I'm glad to be showing my good pix !Shall I post more ? :roftl:

Well, Matthew W didn't wear fantastic clothes either in the first new vid on MikaSounds :naughty:

But at least the braces were back :bleh:

Post! post!

exactly!!!!

when i saw arras pictures i fell in love again:wub2:

but paris pics don't have the same effect on me,they are really good though:blink:

Thank you !

I'm glad to be showing my good pix !Shall I post more ?

But at least the braces were back

What are you asking for?! Tskk!!

"In doubt, post"

That is the motto here:roftl:

exactly!!!!

when i saw arras pictures i fell in love again:wub2:

but paris pics don't have the same effect on me,they are really good though:blink:

I know, same here....Same here!

And unfortunately, so did I. Grrr..:blush-anim-cl:

the link has some error..but I think you mean Elton John's one?

the rocket man is TinTin!

2937p0w.jpg

or an homage to one of Ray Bradbury's novels

"The Rocket Man" — An astronaut's job keeps him away from home for long stretches of time, so he has little time with his wife and son, only visiting them for a period of three days at a time. The story is told from the perspective of the son, who holds an interest in becoming an astronaut too. However, his father explains to him that while the stars are beautiful, what he really wants is being with his family. Sensing that his wife is unhappy with him being at home so little, the father makes a promise to the son that he will be quitting his job after his next mission to spend more time with them. At the end of the story, the son and his mother learn that his ship fell into the sun, and from then on, they do not venture outside during the day in remembrance of him.

I thought of Tintin when I saw him!! They also have some underwater thingies in many of the Tintin books that look similar to that.

I was a major Tintin freak and have them all at home, often in a few different languages.